|Vastu Tips Bedroom | Vastu shastra for Master Bedroom | Bed Head Position|
- Hits: 264357
Vastu Shastra Tips For Bedroom | Master Bedrooms:
Vastu Shastra tips for Bedroom (Master Bedroom) : - Previously we enjoy our life with all of our elders in a very big house, but now a days our life has been restricted to very small rooms(Apartment - Flats) we accustomed for all these changes, good or bad we don't know but the things seems to be we have to select only an apartment for living, because of we are welcoming this changes in our life for security reasons, olden days we may not met with hi tech robberies, thefts, but now a days every thing is hi-tech, cheating is also hi-tech. We need security, that is the reason we are choosing or selecting the apartment flats life. In olden days ladies are only house wife and doing domestic works, but now both husband and wife has to work, otherwise we may not save any thing. Heavy expenditures, less income. Expenditure is increasing day by day. Our life style also changed, we are selecting the branded items, moving to the shopping malls some times we are buying the not requiring goods in the shopping malls instead of require goods. Bed Room plays a most vital role in Vastu Shastra.
1. Bed room is the most important matter in our vastu shastra. The main concept in our website is quality tips for a wonderful living. Please note that bedroom is the most important subject in vastu shastra. Bed room is having its significance so that we wrote nearly 270 pages book only on bedroom vastu. Hope now you have understood that the importance of the bedroom, thank you for your understanding the significance of the bedroom in vastu sastra.
2. Bed room is not meant for discussions, enjoy with your life partner at bedroom, don't discuss the other things at bed room., if the vastu at bed room is good, you will enjoy the real sensual life and have a great rest at bed room without disturbances and mental tensions. If the vastu at bedroom is not good then you are think about all the bloody things except family life entertainment.
3. Raise of eshan (Ishan or Northeast) at bed room is most important point in www.subhavaastu.com, after so many experiments finally i discovered so many extraordinary excellent powerful bedrooms., if any one construct bed rooms, they may get such plans from www.subhavaastu.com.
4. Generally bed room is placed or constructed at Southwest (Nairuthis) corner of the house, so the Nairuthi (southwest) outside of the house should not have defects, otherwise the residents of that bedroom may face so many problems and troubles. Surroundings plays a vital role in vastu shastra.
6. It is best to have the bedrooms in the South, South-West and West. At no cost should the bed room be built in the North-East, East or North. It is not good for the house owner’s health and the financial well being to have his bed room in the North-East, East or North. Some times the inmates of that bed room may be facing lots of difficulties with others, mostly financial, health, sufferings from unnecessary expenditures etc.
7. People sleeping in South-East in East bedrooms suffer from sleeplessness, anxiety and short temper.
8. The owner sleeping in North-West bed rooms suffers instability.
9. It is best for the house owner to sleep in the South-West room and in case not possible in the South-West room and then arrangements can be made in the South or West rooms.
10. Direction for the head to be placed while sleeping:
11. Place the cupboard in the bedroom at South, West or Southwest(Nairuthi).
12. Place the Bed at Southwest (Nairuthi) leaving some place at South, West and Southwest corners as shown at the above picture, the next best place is place the bed at south, the third best place is west side. If the bed is placed at east side then ill-health observes, misunderstandings, male candidate has to face unnecessary words from his wife or with others., if the bed is placed at Agneya corner (southeast) tension life experience., if the bed is placed at north then financial problems, ill-health, misunderstanding between family members, doubtful nature., if the bed is placed at Vayavya (northwest) corner.
13. Square and rectangular shaped bedrooms are the best, so construct according to this method, the unsystematic typed bedrooms may not be fulfilled the inmates needs. Care has to take on bed room construction because a place to unwind,let your hair down and put up your feet-all very casual and private activities.For all the time spent and the intimacy it demands,a bedroom takes very careful and detailed planning.Not because it is the most personal room in a house but because it is a room WHERE YOU DREAM.
14. The bed room is always observed very clean, the basic principle of not breaking up a room into little bits is equally applicable to the floor.This is why a room with a wall-to- wall carpet looks much bigger than a one with rugs scattered all over. However,given the Indian climatic conditions,maintaining carpets and rugs requires a huge effort;and can only be risked in air conditioned and dust free environment.The latest option is laminate flooring,and it does seem to have a lot of advantages,while also being aesthetically appealing,and free from the hassles of ordinary wooden flooring.It should be noted that the same flooring sweeping through several rooms gives a better,more spacious effect.
16. The bedrooms of the head of the family should be in the south-west corner of the west side. If there are more than one floor, the head of the family should have a bed room on the upper storey in the south-west corner of the west direction. This room is also good for adult married children. But under no condition it should be a bedroom of the younger children. There are clashes and unnecessary quarrels in the house. A bedroom in the south direction can also be tolerated.
17. While sleeping, make sure that everyone sleeps with his or her head pointing towards the South corner. North direction should be completely avoided, as it acts as a source of nightmares and disturbed sleep.
18. Avoid placing the divine idols in the bedroom., and also divine photo frames.
19. As a part of Vastu guidelines for bedroom, if you want to have a bookshelf in your bedroom, then west or southwest corner is apt for this purpose.
20. The beds should be of good quality wood. They should be solid and must not be shaky. The mattress should provide good support to the body while resting. Box beds are ideally not recommended, but due to paucity of space in houses these days, getting rid of box beds is easier said than done. Make sure you De-clutter and sort out things kept in the box-beds from time to time. Shoes and chappals should not be kept under a bed try to keep the area under the bed, as clean as possible. Your bedroom should be a place where you can totally relax. Keep objects that remind you of unfinished tasks out of the room, or at least out of sight. A bedroom should be aesthetically designed with soothing colors and pictures. Have pleasant pictures associated with happy memories around you. The foot of the bed should not directly face the door of the room. The bed should not be placed under a beam. The South-West area of the bedroom should not be kept empty. Keep heavy furniture or an almira here. Do not have your temple in the bedroom.
21. Avoid fixing doors in the South-West of the bedroom, otherwise you will suffer with ill health, sudden damage to your sovereignty . Finance weak. Disturbed life with no peace etc.
22. The main bedroom should be on the southwest or northwest side of the house. If there is an upper story in the house, the master bedroom should be on this floor, in the southwest corner. Adult married children can also use this room. Younger children, however, should not use it because that will cause trouble in the household.
23. Bedrooms on the northeast side of the house will also cause trouble.
24.Bedroom walls should be painted a light rose, dark blue, dark green, gray, etc. Some authorities say that the walls should not be painted white or a light yellow. The door should be set in the east, west or north, and should ideally be one shutter (door).
25. One should sleep in his own house with his head facing east or south. If one is staying in someone else house, or while traveling, he may sleep with his head at facing west. One should never sleep with his head facing north. Why we sleep towards south or rest our face towards south, here is one clarity answer for this sleep, your head to the south means positive magnetic energy comes from the north, the blood in our body contains iron, making your body magnetic with the positive polarity in your head. When you sleep with your head to the north, these two positive polarities repel each other, disrupting the flow of bold and affecting your sleep and health.
26. Upon rising from bed, the right foot should be placed on the floor first. If one is to study in the bedroom, the east side should be used. The wardrobe should be located on the northwest or southwest side of the bedroom. TV, heaters, and air conditioners should be located in the southeast corner.
27. At night it is advisable to keep a light burning. A night bulb will do. Never keep the bedroom pitch dark.
28. The bed room flooring should be higher than all the other rooms flooring, so that the owner of the house will enjoy the standard.
29. The main entrance to the bedroom will always be at northeast corner either towards east or north sides.
30. If the bed room door is not possible to fix at northeast corner, (generally at southwest bedrooms we can arrange door at Northeast corner) then go to southeast corner towards south side, the next one is northwest corner towards west sides only.
31. Try not to sleep in direct alignment with sharp corners. Sharp corners act as energy spears and create stress in the nervous system. There is not serenity in a room that has sharp corners except by softening them by placing plants in front of them. You can also try moving your bed away from direct alignment with them.
34. Windows are good towards Southeast-south or Northwest-west at Southwest Master Bedroom.
35. Floor level may be elevated than all other rooms floor level, if the master bedroom is towards Southwest direction.
36. If the master bedroom is towards North, East or Northeast and there is no chance to change this bedroom to any other directions, then floor level may be depressed on all other parts of the home. Please note that what ever you are going to do, it should be done only after getting suggestions from one expert vastu consultant, otherwise you may loose many things. His personal visit is required for your future happiness.
Reviews on our Vasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :
Namaskar Sursh Ji, My name is Naga Bhaskara Srinivas, and I am planning to buy an house in USA. I found your site subhavastu.com, very useful for people that live around the world - Naga Bhaskara Srinivas - United States of America
My Name is Piridi Sankara Rao ex-serviceman from Vizianagaram, after gone thru your site I felt so happy by seeing the complete information about Vaasthu where we find rarely this type of sites and also Shri Suresh Sidhhanthi Garu Dedicated this information to Ex-servicemen and other personnel. Once again very many thanks to Shri Suresh Sir and his team. SANKARA RAO PIRIDI - Vizianagaram - Andhra Pradesh - India.
Namaskaram, (suresh siddhanthi) gaaru. Naa peru vidhyasagar. Nenu shubhavastu site ni chooshaanu. Meeru shubhavaastu site entho baaga teerchi diddaaru. PDF books chadivaanu chaala bagunnai. Andaru baagundaali korukune mee manasuku naa jejelu. Naaku mee books name, price details kavaali. pampichamani manavi - Vidhyasagar - Mumbai - Maharastra - India.
I was living with my family in our old house at Nagpur. We are having one open plot opposite to this old house. After getting job, we were thinking to build house at Nagpur either on existing house or on opposite plot or at any other location if both plots are not good. It was heard that vastushastra is important for building home but we were not aware of it. So I started browsing internet, reading books for becoming familiar with vastushastra. Within few days I became aware of few basic principles but become confused about many other things, there were many contradictions as Maya vastushastra, Vishwakarma vastushastra, fengshui, pyramids, yantras. Then I searched many websites which were run by highly qualified persons (as indicated in their websites-in their profiles), soon I realized that different persons are following different principles of vastu, fengshui, pyramids etc. and become confused who is right & who is wrong. Out of them, I felt Subhavaastu website of Shri Suresh Sir is with excellent information without any registration and hassle free browsing. After getting stepped into the site I felt the site is having information for which i was looking. I sent my home plan to Shri Suresh sir and he enquired about the consultancy. I decided to have his consultancy. On one fixed day he came to Nagpur, and visited our house. he looked old house thoroughly and surrounding area and opposite plot and then suggested us to build a house after demolishing the old house. He draw a house plan with our family members asking our need for house. His knowledge on vastu shastra is superb and even for a small doubt also his clarification is excellent. His observation on properties was nothing but magnifying our current situations. Based on his suggestions, we family members discussed and we came to the decision to construct the house there. During the construction of house, whenever I called him for any clarification he patiently listened my query and replied silently & thoroughly with designs. This is most remarkable thing I found in him. If you ask certain query, he will give reply with sketches, diagrams etc. After the completion of house warming ceremony, in the next year, we felt peace and attraction in that house. Most of my relatives and friends told me that we built a good home. I am proposing Suresh Sir's consultancy to most of my friends who are interested to build their dream house. Internet means we may never have faith on some people who run websites and doing practices, but here I am proud to say that his consultancy is fully secured and responsible. His attitude with our family members is also nice. All his moments filled our hearts with trust. No doubt his consultancy raises confidence. We can easily understand his genuine consultancy if we have any previous experiences with quacks or so called vastu business consultants. For all my properties, I will select only Shri Suresh Sir for future concerns. I have great trust on his consultancy and words. He is one of the best consultants in India. His website may bring cheers in to many of the families. The vaastu knowledge which published in many pages in his website is highly appreciated. His guidance to the public is remarkable and sound. Particularly his knowledge on surroundings of the properties are said to be the best of his mile stone experimentation. Whenever you require vastu pandit then think about this website. I am recommending everybody that if you want peace in your life then think about Suresh Sir and his website and his consultancy. I feel great by delivering this review on him & his consultancy. Giridhar - Nagpur-Maharashtra-India.
Write your review on Vaasthu Shastra Website SubhaVaastu.com :
Write a Review on our website. Or you may write your Opinions or suggestions . If your review is useful for the society we will publish it at our website and your name stands life long here. You may modify your review at any time, for example if you would like to change the city, country of living etc, along with this, you may ask us for change of your name, if you don't like to publish your original name. We respect your privacy, many wrote their reviews on our website, you may check this link Click this link to read some reviews from our website visitors and clients. Thanks in Advance.