- This Page Hits:2448
Constructing Home Next To Ruined Home Is Good Idea
Is This Good Idea to Buy a New Home Next To Ruined House?
On what reasons a home is ruined, because if that home vastu is not good, then there is a possibility of disaster and residents may leave the home and house will automatically ruin if there is no occupants. Buying home next to this ruined home may also have some sort of negative vibe which is not suggested to purchase.
A House Came For Sale Which Is Next To Collapsed Home, Can I Buy it?
Natural collapse is different and human effort collapse is different. Whatever it may be buying homes next to poverty areas, collapsed homes, disastrous and damaged homes is not highly suggested. Best to search for some other homes which are not in such mess up environment.
For a peaceful and quiet comfortable life, a house should have positivity. If positivity fails then automatically residents of that home may undergo with many disturbances in their life. Overall it fails the optimistic attitude when they continuously experience the bad incidents.
Residents should improve the positivity in their homes. Home next to ruination homes is not expedient and profitable for a happy life. We should not buy the negativity. Remove negativity from home is always a good thought.
Ruination, collapse, abandoned houses are not a good sign.
Thanks to Mahadev Prasad - Mysore- Karnataka.
1. Language is the thing through which we can express all the feelings of the heart. So it is very important to know the vastu shastra for language because it is important to be aware of the application of our mother tongue.
2. Get vastu ebook freely from the mentioned link. They are serving all eBooks for free. So you will find your 100% satisfaction without any cost.
3. Want to acquire knowledge with ease. Check Vastu Audio and Videos, there are some audios, you can pick up whatever you want.
4. The exact place to dig the Water bore well in the house, the suitable for the water body source, the best Places for Water Sump, all doubts will be clear from Vastu for Water Sump. Very exact location are stated in this link.
5. Know about vastu shastra home test from vastu shastra evaluation. You will know about self-test evaluation of your properties.
6. The original history of the vastu is thousands of years old. Read the link, Origin of Vastu to know more about this history.
7. Before we know how important the vastu shastra is to us, we need to know What is Vastu to clear the idea of vastu shastra, then we can understand its importance.
8. How long does it normally take to observe Vastu Results after implementing corrections? Get the answer from here.
9. All the guidelines for swimming pool like location, placement, directions, tips and remedies according to vastu are gathered in Vastu for Swimming Pool.
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Out of Purity and Silence, Comes the Word of Power" - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Narayana Asked Ravi "Who said English is Easy?" and requested him to :
Fill the below 3 Blanks With "YES" or "NO"
1. _____ I don't have a brain.
2. _____ I don't have sense.
3. _____ I am stupid.
Immediateliy Ravi jumped the boundary wall and ran away.