- This Page Hits:251880
Plots Vastu | Extension of Plot | Land Vastu | Lot Vastu:
Plots Vastu Shastra: To understand which plot is best to buy and extension towards which direction is safe and the like information is provided in this page. Residents should not buy any plot or should not take any decision based on our website content.
Please get proper consultation from vastu experts. In this page we provided some guidelines step by step, and provided vastu tips for plot selection and plots extension, and which plot location is safe to buy.
What Are The Key Points To Be Kept In Mind Before Buying The Plot
1. Prepare a checklist before buying the plot like legal issues, exact legal heirs of that plot. What points should be check when buying a plot.
2. Geographical Surrounding effects on the plot
3. Level of the land and roads around the plot.
4. Buying the new plot is extended to the existing plot
5. Carefully observe if the plot has any street focus.
6. Is the plot has any water bodies nearby, find out where they are situated and how they are affecting environmentally to the concerned plot.
7. Is the selected plot has any nearby apartments, if so in what direction.
8. Need to observe how many roads lead to the selected plots, what are they.
9. Carefully observe the access road to the concerned plot, no need to say this tiny point, but sometimes this lilliputian point may also create legal issues, which may cause mental torture in the future.
10. What are the degrees of the selected plot, it is 90° or tilted/skewed.
11. What are the other influences of the selected plot.
12. Is the plot has a sufficient water source or should depend only on the municipal water supply.
13. If the selected plot is a gated community, then where is the water storage tank, how it impacts on the selected plot. For example, the Northeast water storage tank which stands on the pillars may not be auspicious. Care should be taken in this regard.
14. Where is the swimming pool for the selected plot in the community layout, in which direction this pool constructed to the selected plot.
15. One should be careful on 'plot cut' or "Truncation of Plots", any reductions of directions of a said plot affects the people residing in that structure.
Welcome To The World Of Plots Vastu
Any decision to build a home starts with the selection of a plot. The selection of the plot should be such that it should be compatible with vastu principles.
This becomes very relevant when the venture is going to cost as huge um or a greater part of your savings.
At today’s prices, if the total cost of the project is say about 10K USD, you might ignore, this criteria of plot selection. But if the same is 100K USD or above, you should compulsory consult a vastu expert and don’t grudge paying him for his services.
This is akin to going to a general medical practitioner when you have to consult a heart specialist, whose fee is definitely higher but worth the cause.
We have known people who compromised on this principle and suffered grievously only because of poor decision making based on the primary cost of the consultation alone. It’s a great tragedy that competent and correct advice thus cost a little more than a callous service available cheaply.
Do's In Buying Plots
1. If a plot has Northeast extension then residents can buy it.
2. If there is two roads like North road and east roads, consider this as an auspicious plot.
3. Southwest to Northeast slopy lands are considered to be healthy.
4. West to East land slopy considered to be favorable plot.
5. South to north land sloppy plot deemed to be proficient.
6. If there is a water creek or water bodies towards North direction is supposed to be advantageous plot.
7. If there is a water body towards East direction then it is granted to be the high-grade.
8. Waterbody towards Northeast is said to be one of the best features in vastu.
9. Hills or mounts or Hillocks or mounds or elevated lands, apartments, towards South is said to be great financial strength to the said plot.
10. Elevated areas, hummock, apartments, hump projection lands, fully loaded tall trees towards Southwest is excellent.
11. Mountains, huge apartments, rocky areas towards West is treated to be adequate nourishing plot.
12. Rectangular plot is marvel.
13. Square plot is excelsior.
14. A plot which has South and west apartments which is considered to be fantastic.
15. A plot which has complete open lands towards North is extremely marvelous.
16. Total open lands towards East is said to be extraordinarily and unbelievably profitable.
17. Heavy open places towards Northeast is extremely auspicious.
18. A plot which has Northeast Street focus is spectacular and splendid.
19. Eastern Northeast Street Focus to a plot is acknowledged to be wonderful plot.
20. A plot which has Northern Northeast Street Focus is reflect to be matchless.
Dont's In Buying Plots / Which Plots Should Be Avoided
In unusual instances residents rush to buy plots without having vastu consultants evaluation, in such circumstances, these following tips may be helpful in apprehending specific conclusions.
1. Don't buy the plot which has Southwest water body.
2. West water body plot is said to be not good (Please note that some points may not be applicable for homes in Florida, USA).
3. Having water bodies towards South direction is judged to be worst.
4. Waterbody towards Northwest is not profitable.
5. South east water body is not practically benefited.
6. Hillocks towards Northeast is treated to be evil plots.
7. Having elevated lands or Mountains towards east direction is said to be financial and health destructive plots.
8. Mounds, heavy rocky lands, hills, huge apartments towards North is said to be iniquitous plots.
9. A plot having Eastern Southeast Street Focus is concluded to be sinful plot.
10. Having Southeast Street Focus is termed to be unsolved issues creating plot, at any cost don't buy such plots.
11. If a plot has Southern Southwest Street focus then ignore this and search for another good plot.
12. Forget about Southwest Street Focus plot and findout only the best among avaialable.
13. Stop thinking about Western Southwest Street Focus plot, search for auspicious plot.
14. Cease to think of buying Northwest Street Focus plot.
15. Ignore Northern Northwest Street Focus plot. Search only unrivalled plots.
16. South east extended plot is not at all good (But it can be adjusted by lacerate the extension).
17. Northwest extension plot is concern itself with a discordant plot. (plausible for corrections)
18. Southwest extension plot is said to be not profitable. (Possible for the alteration)
19. East to West slopy land plots are not auspicious.
20. North to South slopy land plots are bad.
21. Northeast to Southwest slopy lands are extremely ominous plots.
22. Apartments towards North and east directions are considered to be perilous plots.
23. Heavy open space towards South direction is unsafe plot.
24. Heavy apartments towards East direction is wicked plots.
25. Too much ponderous towards Northeast plots are not good.
26. Heavy open space towards West is risky plots.
27. If a plot has Southwest too much open space, then forget buying this plot.
28. Care should be taken in inclined plots. Without expert opinion, one should not buy plots.
25. Triangular plots are not auspicious.
26. Unshaped plots should be decided with the help of experts, don't take any risk in buying such unshaped plots.
27. Beware of Gomukhi and Shermukhi sites, extreme important point here is get proper advice from vastu master, without his guidance don't dare to take any decision, it may harm the life with unpredicted and unforeseen situations.
28. Care should be taken on T junction Plot. Is the plot is exactly opposite to the T junction or side. In many community layouts map, we can observe T Junction plots. Please note that some T shaped plots are good and some T junction plots are bad. Get proper advice from experts on this T point plot vastu.
29. Should be thoroughly checked the L shaped plots, at any cost, don't take the decision alone with this L shaped plots.
30. Triangle shaped plots are not giving good results, only a few may be good, not all. So care should be taken in this Triangle shaped plots.
31. Further, care should be taken on parallelogram, quadrilateral, rectangular, vidisha plots. Please check the length and width of the plots.
32. Is that plot is near to dead end road, if so which dead end road, which direction falls on this dead end road, this point is most important in deciding to purchase the plot.
33. Some residents asking, can we buy plots near the temple. When plots are near to temple, residents first observe what is the height of temple gopuram, and which direction falls of this gopuram. If the temple is very huge then is that the temple has a compound wall (boundary wall) or it's an open temple. This point will be finalized by experts only. General folks cannot take any decision by having diminutive knowledge on vastu.
34. Residents should be very careful when buying the 3 side road plots. They should be cautious about 3 side road plot. Where are these 3 roads, which direction.
34. Few residents asking about Is 5 corner plots are good. Can we buy 5 sided plots the layout communities? It is not easy to state the exact comments on this 5 corner plots. Many things need to be examined to find out perfect 5 corner plots.
Northeast Extension Plot Is Good Or Bad
Plots which have natural extensions towards the Northeast are very auspicious leading to all-round prosperity and health.
The exceptions are any cuts or reductions at South east or Northwest turn to an extension in the Eashanya Kona. As most of the residents know that the NE is considered to be the most important direction in Vaastu.
Can I Buy Northeast Cut Plot, Is This Bad
As far as possible, rectify any irregular shapes or cuts in the corners of the plot and make the site of land either square or rectangular.
To minimize the bad Effects it is recommended to rectify the site by constructing a compound wall of 3 feet or 4 feet height so that the site has a square or rectangular shape.
The cut-off portion can be utilized for a separate shop, Showroom or godown depending on the direction and requirements. Our elders said vastu purusha will be happier if the plot is either square or rectangular.
According to vastu square or rectangular sites are considered to be the best for residential or commercial purposes. But in actual practice we find the plot shapes to be irregular more often. The effects of plots extended in different directions or reductions in some corners is of prime concern.
Care should also be undertaken while carrying out extensions in an already constructed house. It has been observed that very bad results accrue to the owner after purchase of an additional plot of land in the South, West or South-west of the existing house.
As a general rule, avoid buying land or carrying out extensions in the South direction, West, South-west, South-east or Northwest direction of your current house. Buy any land which is on the north, east, or Northeast direction of your property.
This rule is valid for any naturally extended plots buying additional adjacent land and extensions carried out in existing built-up structures.
Acquisition of neighboring sites: Some times there needs to buy the neighbor properties. Before acquiring such properties one should be very careful or aware of some principles of vasthu shastra. One should not buy the West of South properties existing towards his own properties.
As per tenets of vasthu, it is always laudable to acquire plot or house existing in North or East or Northeast. Anyway, it is better to approach one best expert vastu consultant before taking any such decision of extension purchases.
If there is North plot is for sale for your existing house, if your house has Northeast Street focus, at that time resident should not buy the North plot. important logical point. Beware of acquisition neighborhood properties. Finding a good plot is not rocket science. Get proper guidance from experts then one can easily find a good plot.
Now We Are Discussing Plots Extensions
In this chapter we are discussing plots extension in all directions. Further, comment is also running whether the extension of plot is good or bad.
Can I Extend East Plot?
Generally, buying East facing plots are good. But here our subject is extensions. Some experts affirm that this kind of east extension plot is excellent. But there's one logic within this extension, extra external space on East direction may be good idea but when resident extended this East plot, with this East extension resident lost Eshan (Northeast) corner.
It is not auspicious, so don't extend or do not buy the shown image East plot and do not combine it with your overall present living house. Please note that resident buy the East plot, but don't merge it with the current house which has a boundary wall.
If there is no boundary wall, then the resident can buy the East extension plot. Please try to buy the Northeast plot too in the future.
Can I Extend Eastern Southeast Plot?
Here the current house owner trying to buy the Southeast-east plot, it becomes ESE extension to the existing house. Which cause several disturbances in life. Don't buy such ESE extension plot.
Can I Buy Exact Southeast Plot?
Southeast extension is disastrous. Don't buy the Southeast extension plot. This makes everything unhealthy and sorrows. Don't plan to buy the Southeast extension plot.
Can I Extend Plot Towards Southern Southeast?
Southeast of south extension is not bad, but care should be taken in this regard. Without experts advice, one should not buy such southeast of south plot.
Plot Extending Towards South is Good?
Exactly south extension plot is not right choice. If there is any compulsory to do so for this extension, then acquire proper guidance from talented adept.
Plot Extension Towards Southwest-south Is Good Or Bad:
Here the existing plot owner has purchased the red marked plot, this will be called as extension of plot. The direction for this extension is to be called as Southwest-south extension. This extension is not at all good. Don't buy.
Plot is different and house is different. If house already constructed at this shown image, afterward buying the Southwest-south extension plot that would not be safe as per vaasthu. The second argument is if there is a plot and got an opportunity to buy Southwest-south plot then it may or may not be bad. Because residents were not lived in the current plot, indeed it is a vacant plot. Based on the measurements we have to decide this enhancement of new plot to the existing plot.
Generally, residents doing mistakes by taking their own decision by having vastu knowledge by reading vastu books and some vastu information from websites, this is not the right way, practical knowledge is different and bookish knowledge is different. Precise guidance is obviously required.
This is life, which residents are going to live or rent it to others, don't play with one's life. A small payment to the vasthu consultant may save residents life and many other dependents.
Southwest Plot Extension is Good?
Exact Southwest corner extension of plot is not at all good. Buying this SW plot extension is not good for the current house. this corner Southwest extension may not providing good luck to the residents. Don't buy such odd extension plot to your existing house.
Can I Buy Western-southwest Extension Plot?
West of Southwest plot extension is not appreciated. This may trouble the current house buyers. So, don't extend the plot towards western southwest direction.
Is Plot Extension Towards West is Acceptable?
Generally, the West direction extension is not suggested for the current existing house. If it is mandatory to buy then immediately approach one genuine vastu pandit and get his proper advice. There are some remedies for this purchases. He will guide you once he visited this plot and house too.
Can I Extend Plot Towards West of Northwest To Adjacent House?
The Northwest of west extension is not bad. But blindly one should not buy it without experts advice.
Is It Good to Extend The Plot Towards Northwest?
Current house residents wish to extend their home towards Northwest (Vayavya). this makes them unhappy in future. Avoid buying this Northwest extension plot.
Is It Advisable To Extend Our House towards Northern Northwest?
Extension towards Northern Northwest is most dangerous. Do not choose this particular Northern Northwest plot expansion to the current existing house.
Plot Extending Towards North Direction is Good?
Even some experts also stated that buying North plot is good. It's Ok. Here the existing house owner likes to extend the plot which is exactly towards North direction, with this North extension the current house has Northeast truncation. So this extension may not blesses goodness to the existing house owner. If there is no boundary wall to the current house, then the resident can buy this North direction plot. In future please try to buy the Northeast plot too.
Can I Buy Total North Extension Plot
Now we're talking about concerning auspicious extension plots, here existing house resident trying to buy Northern plot, this is very good. Please note that buying the North direction plot is a good idea, but planning to construct the new structure in this extension is acceptable only after prim inputs from an expert. If the current residence has eastern-northeast street focus then don't extend the current home towards North, if it is inevitable, then get proper advice from expert.
Tota East Extension Plot Is Good?
Buying the whole East plot is excellent idea. The resident will enjoy the pleasures of the East direction. Please be conscious that the east extension plot shouldn't be elevated. Floor Levels is important when planning to buy the extension plots.
Some important points in this East plot extension, the new plot should not have floor elevated. The existing house should have not North street focus. If the current house has Northern-northeast road thrust, then without receiving adequate guidance from an expert, don't buy this east extension plot.
When resident searching for the most desirable plot, they should first check whether it is in corner or road cross areas, or the one which is near to any commercial areas. The correction could not be easy as what they expected, even video chat also may not help once the purchase completed. Further, please check is the one which is diagonal or non-diagonal. So best to buy vastu compliant plot and finally check the home design.
Is It Good To Buy Northeast-north Plot As An Extension To The Existing House?
The current house resident is trying to continuing the enlarge of the Northern Northeast plot. Yes, buying the Northeast of North is perfectly acceptable. One can buy it. Please note that the addition of this plot to the current home is a good idea but one should not construct anything here without skillful consultant advice.
Is It Good To Buy Eastern Northeast Plot As An Add-on To The Existing Home?
One of the most auspicious and excellent unfolding progress practice is, buying the eastern Northeast plot to the present home. Don't forget about the present living home measurements and extension land measurements, make sure that the measurement should not spoil the happy living if it may be anti dimension rule. Browsers will get more information on this point below.
Can I Buy Exact Northeast Plot For The Extension?
Excellent, Marvelous, magnificent, spectacular. These are the words which any expert says when they observe this Northeast plot extension. This is nothing but remarkably advantageous. But don't forget the most important point, an extension of the plot towards Northeast is only fixed to some limit, if crossed the limits then residents have to encounter some kind of different quandaries in life. Everything should be within the limits then it seems to be longer vivid and charming and nice looking. Always buy only excellent plot.
Is It Good To Buy Too Much Northeast Plot For Extension?
Observe this image twice. This is also said to be Northeast addition. But one should observe what range it should extend. With naked eyes, we can easily estimate the current house dimensions and Northeast extending plot dimensions. The existing house measurements are lesser than the NE plot measurements. Is this addition is good or bad.
If this NE addition has boundary wall the results will fluctuate. If this NE extending plot does not have boundary wall the outcome will be different. If this plot kept vacant residents can see fabulous results.
Need not to say that, if extraordinary extension towards NE, create some problems to the current house residents. They should change the principal entrance gate and door as per this new NE extension. Further, they should alter the water sump and septic tank, etc. Not only these tiny points, but many things also need to be check.
This does not seem to be Northeast extension, this could be seen like Southwest extension. So care should be taken in these abnormal extensions.
Cross Extension North Plot
This is cross North of Northeast extended plot which is propitious to the residents. The existing house residents can buy this cross plot. After merging with the current existing house and shaped with the correct formation of the boundary wall. Get help from one best vastu pandit in this regard. Then the residents will become more wealthy and enjoy their remaining life with peace.
Cross Section North Extension Plot:
This may also be called as North extension, but this extension truncates the Northeast. Hence, this is not a supportive north extension plot. Need not to buy this amplification.
Cross Section Northeast-north Plot Extension
This is most auspicious extension, resident can buy such Northeast of north cross extension.
Cross Northwest extension
This extension is also towards the north, honestly speaking this extension is called as northern Northwest extension, this is a dangerous extension, some houses are having this extension in western countries. That is why they are suffering from matrimonial, domestic issues, legal issues, and financial problems. Don't extend like this way.
As Per Vastu Can I Buy Outside Southeast Extension Plot?
Generally, we should not buy the Southeast side plots to our existing homes. Here this red color marked plot is outside additional extension to the existing house. This plot extension falls into Agneya (Southeast/SE), which may create many troubles to the existing house residents based on usage. In some situations, one has to buy these SE plots, it is required as per their profession or business. In such a scenario, please avail one expert opinion and then only complete the consideration.
Otherwise, residents has to face many difficulties in their life, say about, litigations, heavy expenditure, unexpected and sudden negative impacts, lost their peace, has to face new troubles in their life, unwanted problems, quarrels, health disorders, etc may be seen.
As Per Vastu Can I Buy Outside Independent Northeast Distance Plot?
In this image existing house resident wish to buy the Northeast (Eshanya) outside external plot. Is this good to buy the North east additional plot. Yes, the resident can buy this plot, but coming with construction without experts opinion, don't take any action.
Things need to take action for vivacious future with this supplementary acquisition. The new development architecture should not grow the original level of the current dwelling height. The ground level should remain more depressed than the ground level of the present existing house floor level.
Is It Good To Buy Northwest External Plot?
Planning to buy the Northwest external plot. Don't buy it. If mandatory to buy this, then acquire proper guidance from experts and then only take the decision. Otherwise, things may be worst which may not be under control.
Not only the following two street focus models, but there are also many other street focuses on the plots. Residents should be mindful before obtaining the street focus plots. For homeowners enlightenment tenacity we have shown few street focus models with some small narration.
Is Northwest Of North Street Focus Plot Is Good To Buy?
When a plot has Northern Northwest street focus, then don't consider this plot as a good plot. Don't buy this plot. If resident need to buy on certain situations, then with proper guidance from experts look on this consideration. Don't take any decision alone. For more information check his Northern Northwest Street Focus link.
Can I Buy North east of North Road Thrust Plot
When a plot has Northern North east road thrust, then appraise this plot as a good plot. Residents can buy this plot. Generally, this plot promotes with good income, happiness, business, etc. For more information check his Northern North east Street Focus link.
There are certain methods to check the plot:
The Water Test
The Smell, Taste, Colour Test
Seed Germination Test
We will talk about each and every experiment step-by-step in later pages.
Performing Water Test In The Selection Plot
When resident enter into the plot, first observe the soil on which color it is and the plot is a square plot or nonsquare plot.
If the resident requires to buy a plot, then do water test at that plot, it is so easy to do the test at that area.
The procedure is very simple. First, dig one and a half feet pit at the soil (Approximately half-meter depth or 18 inches depth ).
Where to dig this pit? maximum select it at Northeast corner of the plot, i.e., make the plot 4 parts and in that 4 parts select the northeast corner plot and dig there, no necessity to dig exactly at the northeast corner at Northeast block. The size may be One and a half feet or 45 cm wide X 45 cm long X 45 cm deep and fill it with water.
Wait for some time, say about 3 minutes. In between that don't pour extra water into the dig. Just wait and observe the water levels and soil of the dig area.
If the ground soaks the water and leaves it 15 cm or less, then the land may be called a low-grade plot and should not go for buy it. The remaining water is up to 30 cm deep, then it is of a medium grade plot.
If you don't have any other choice to have other plots in some other areas, then only or at that moment only buy this plot, otherwise search for other plot., i.,e if you don't have any other choice, then only take this plot.
If the water is marginally absorbed, then we may call it a good plot to buy. Then you may go for register the plot. You can construct the property there.
A clockwise movement of water in the pit indicates a positive movement of energy in the land. If the water is not much absorbed by the soil and also moves clockwise, such a plot should be purchased even at a higher cost.
If the water moves anticlockwise, then the land has negativity or negative movement of energy and there is a possibility of inhabitants may suffer losses, failures, accidents, or even premature deaths in some cases, not in all positions.
We have to come to the decision only after seeing the other conditions or other things of the plot and mainly surroundings of the plot. It is better to take the decision, such plots should be avoided.
Present Day Soil Test In Laboratories
In the olden days, simple method of soil testing was by checking the water-absorbing capability of the plot.
Today there are better methods of testing the soil by the soil testing laboratories and with different tools.
The so-called water testing where we check the soil strength of the plot may not be relevant in the present-day methods.
1. This soil testing laboratory people are capable of testing the soil capacity more accurately than the ancient methods.
2. In ancient times the color of the land gave an indication to the acceptability of the land for constructing a home or otherwise.
3. When the need for the land was less because of far less population this method was appropriate, however, this is not applicable in the present-day world where the choice for selection of plot is limited in any particular town to some portion of the city only.
4. Because of these present-day constraints the ancient methods of suitability on these two counts is best avoided.
5. What we may therefore seek is the plot of appropriate size and location as per our requirement, like, distance from educational institutions, place of work, market area, and availability of services, such as water, power, sewage, etc.
Some residents asking many questions like:
Is Southeast extension plot is good or bad.
Is Northeast extension plot is good or bad.
Is Northwest extension plot is Good or Bad.
Is Southwest extension plot is Good or Bad.
Buying Plots not adjacent to our plot, which directional plots are good to buy. To know more information on all these questions please read more info from below right animated arrow link.
This link also has useful information vastu for sites in this link it was published that how many types of sites are there and whether they are gobsmacked good to buy or not etc tidings is available.
Herewith again we reiterate the important information that extension of the plot may cause high rich or become poor, there are lots of things which we should not forget to take expert Vastu consultants opinion, though residents may face glitches in approaching the specialist Vastu pandits.
There is no constraint to take Vastu consultation from us only, you may approach any vastu expert belongs to India only. Don't take consultation from foreign Vastu consultants. The suffrage discretion in selecting the consultant to be always with residents only.
Plot And The Selection In Particular With Reference To Ancient Vastu
When we look for the antiquity of Vastu often we will be disillusioned.
The conditions mentioned therein are irrelevant in the present day context.
For example, people recommend white soil for Brahmins. And yellow soil for Traders/Arya Vysyas. Similar is the fate with regards to the smell of the soil.
It is unthinkable today that soil gives different smells at different places. So also is the case with the color of the land. Where do we get yellow land or white land separately in the same village or town? Such worn-out ideas which perhaps had been in vogue at that time are not applicable or relevant today.
It is, for this reason, we don’t comment on such obscure aspects of ancient vastu, yet, vastu in its present form is dynamic and takes you into the future with courage and conviction.
However, the ancient Vastu asks to examine the subsoil state of the plot. In the present context, it is essential to examine this aspect to evaluate the capability of the plot sustaining a construction of the type that we use.
In the present day this is called soil strength.
This is essential even if we don’t follow Vastu. This is done in a very ordinary method by any engineer in the field of civil construction.
The soil strength report should thus be obtained prior to deciding to purchase the plot otherwise.
In the present day father may be a trader and son may be a scholar or a soldier or in any other profession.
Whose profession one should take?
Taking these practical situations we should discard such arguments coming from ancient texts, and strictly confined to other Vastu principles such as directions, the shape of the plot, slope, etc.
Some Important Points On Plots Vastu
There are no issues with good street focuses, but care should be taken on some bad street focuses. We earn money and spend it, but we cannot earn life and luck, luck and life were not available in the market.
Generally, as per vastu shastra square and rectangular plots are preferred which the guidelines framed by our Indian ancient saints and rushis.
Due to the high raise of population and scarcity of available land, we may not get exact square plots or rectangular plots. Buy the best our worst. This is the only good thought while buying plots.
If we observe plots in USA, there are uneven-shaped plots which are common in USA. Is all residents are unhappy in this uneven shaped plots. No, not at all. After seeing uneven plots some residents Vastu for uneven plots, indeed this is a good idea.
Vastu shastra advocates balance, symmetry, and harmony in construction. Don't neglect "vastu for plots", before taking the final decision to buy. Your next generations either son or daughter should not suffer from blind action of buying plots which do not have good Vastu support.
Intelligent people never do mistakes they never check the amount spending in the name of vastu, they always search for a reputed Vastu specialist and then only they decide to buy or not to buy.
The most fortunate thing in our society is that in recent days even illiterate residents also searching for expert Vastu consultants and obtain their sincere references after attesting their wished plots to buy. Hats off to their determination.
Corner Plots Cut Is Very Bad, Is This Myth Or True
The myth is, any cut or truncation in any of the corners is inauspicious as some or the other corner gets chopped off. The reality is the Northeast (NE) has been given the most significant place by all classical and modern scholars of vastu. NE cut brings mental tensions for the commercial or Industrial (Industries vastu) plots. If a plot has NE cut then it is considered to be the worst. (This point does not belong to USA, UK, Australia, and etc).
Another reality is natural Southeast or Northwest direction truncation are auspicious as they augment or extend the NE of the site. This has proved in many cases. Please note that this manmade truncation recommendation should be recommended by an expert. Residents should not alone take any decisions by reading some vastu books.
New Construction of House Adjoining Parents and Brothers House
Respected Sir, I want to build a new house on the land given by my parents which is next to my parent's house in which my mom, dad, and brother and his family are living. Is it good or bad for me to construct a house and stay there - Thanks - Poornima.
Before thinking on vastu, think about relation should not spoil. Generally, a girl after her marriage went to her husband's home. This is natural throughout worldwide. She get respect when she came to her parent's home occasionally. If she lives next to her parent's home, she should not expect continued respect for her and her husband too. Naturally, there is a possibility of experiencing ill feelings, not in every case, but in the majority of cases, differences may arise. In this circumstance, Vastu is secondary.
- What is Vastu?
- Know best 25 car parking vastu tips?
- Who is best vastu expert in Mumbai?
- Looking for Swimming pool vastu tips
- Health vastu, is vastu applies for health?
- How to get more money with vastu shastra?
- Remedies for Southwest facing house vastu?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Amaravathi?
- What are ideal locations for Portico as per vastu?
- Home up and downs in floor levels is important?
- Can I get readers reviews on SubhaVaastu Website?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Never mind failures, they are quite natural, they are the beauty of life, these failures. What would life be without them?" - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Tinga Rao made a complaint in the police station and subject of the complaint is that the neighbour’s wife is missing since a week.
"Then the Police asked why should you worry, when neighbours wife is missing."
"The cryptic answer of Tinga Rao was – “my neighbour is partying and enjoying the life for the past one week because his wife is missing. That I cannot tolerate”."