- This Page Hits:393866
Northeast Facing House Vastu Remedies | Dosh Nivaran Techniques And Tips
The Northeast Direction (NE) is also called as "Eshan", "Ishan", "Eesan", "Ishanya", "Eshanya", Vastu Pooja Corner, God's corner, Devara mula, Daiva Moola, Dyva Mula, Puja Corner, NE Corner, Northeast corner, NE Quadrant etc. Northeast has 45° as per directional compass.
- This Northeast section link contains:
- 1. Questions & answers about Northeast.
- 2. Subject content with images
- 3. Do's and Dont's.
- 4. Merits and Demerits.
- 5. The Northeast is called in various languages.
- 6. Suggestions For Northeast facing houses.
- 7. Detailed explanation on the difference between Northeast corner Home & Northeast facing home.
- 8. Comments delivered by many residents.
Frequent Questions & Answers On Northeast Homes/Plots.
We tried our level best to publish significant information and general questions with answers on Northeast direction. By reading the below articles residents should not take any decision without expert Vastu consultant assistance.
1. Water lakes, water wells, rivers, ponds, torrent, and stream at Northeast direction is good or bad?
Ans: Water lakes towards Northeast is excellent.
2. Can we plant trees at Northeast direction location?
Ans: NO, greenery is acceptable at Northeast direction, residents may plan for landscaping with grass at northeast instead of planting trees. Planting trees at Northeast area is not recommended. This point is not applicable in many areas like New Jersey, or Ooty etc.
3. Heavy Buildings or Apartments in Northeast direction is good or bad?
Ans: Generally, huge buildings and apartment towards Northeast is not giving good results, this rule is not applicable to many cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Haryana, Noida, Hyderabad, etc. But whereas in villages where there is no any such huge buildings constructed may affect. There are many remedies for this Northeast huge buildings.
4. Planning to buy one Northeast facing plot, opposite there are many open vacant sites, is this good?
Ans: Open lands towards Northeast brings bright future. Indeed this open lands at Northeast is excellent, residents can buy such plots.
5. Found one huge water tank opposite to our plot, (large storage structure on 8 pillars), is this good?
Ans: Generally, water storage tank towards NE direction is not giving good results. If such water tank has only pillars, contact one vastu expert, he can guide with some remedies.
6. Mountains and hillocks in Northeast direction is good or bad?
Ans: Normally, monticles, heavy mounds, mountains, hillocks, Koppie, eminence elevation rise lands towards Northeast is not auspicious. Uphill towards Northeast is not good feature. Downhill is good feature.
7. Can we plan septic tank at Northeast direction?
Ans: Planning septic tank towards Northeast is not good idea. For further assistance please read some info at septic tank vastu link.
8. Having electricity power polls and transformers are good?
Ans: Home having power polls towards Northeast is not at all defective. Electrical transformer towards NE is unacceptable.
9. Northeast extended plot is good to buy?
Ans: When a plot has a Northeast extension, then this could bring cheers in one's life. Residents can buy Northeast extension plots. Before that please check where is the main gate is located. The main gate should not be either at Southeast or Northwest.
10. Having water storage sump (below ground level) at northeast is good or bad?
Ans: Constructing water storage sump at Northeast is top-notch and awesome. Please make sure that there should be some small area has to be kept in between the water storage sump and Northeast boundary wall.
11. Can we plan basement for North east facing house?
Ans: Basement at Northeast is wonderful idea, accepted. But this NE basement idea may be failed if the land has much open space towards East and North directions. Best to please approach one expert before taking this decision.
12. Can we construct car shed or car garage, can we keep vehicles for parking?
Ans: Detached car garage at Northeast location is not good. Attached car garage is not a deal, allocation of accessing door from main home to this attached car garage won't harm the residents. This type of homes are very common in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, etc. Residents can park their vehicles at Northeast for temporary time span.
13. Having an entry door or entrance gate or window at Northeast is good?
Ans: Main entrance door, main entrance gate, windows at Northeast is an outstanding and excellent.
14. Can we have a home office in this NE direction?
Ans: Accepted, but this home office should not be blocked from main home with permanent door closing etc. This home office should have a frequent accessible door from the main home.
15. Northeast Pooja Room Is Good As Per Vastu?
Ans: Having pooja room at Northeast is excellent but it should not block the Northeast, for more information one may visit this Northeast Pooja Room vastu link.
16. Can we have a garden at Northeast area?
Ans: Garden at Northeast is perfectly good and it is first rated distinctive characteristic to enjoy expected development and bright future.
17. Can we plan a lift/elevator at NE corner?
Ans: Lift at Northeast corner is not giving good results. Lift guidelines are available at this vastu for elevators link. But for some few structures, this NE lift system may not harm the residents. If a plot has Northeast extended and on the same way, the home also has NE extension and furthermore the elevator has sliding foldable open iron gate then it may not harm the residents, particularly this elevator should have glasses at North and East directions (brick walls not accepted at North and East directions). Homeowners should contact an experienced vastu pandit if they wish to install an elevator in the northeast. Don't plan anything without experts recommendations.
18. Having an internal or external staircase/steps is acceptable?
Ans: Staircase at NE is not recommended. This could damage health and opportunities.
19. Keeping treadmill at Northeast is recommended?
Ans: If the NE room is very big, then one can place the treadmill.
20. Keeping heavy rocks at Northeast direction is acceptable?
Ans: No, keeping heavy mountain rocks or heavy weights may damage manythings including health, fame, character, Money, peace, etc.
21. Having sewage line at NE direction makes any damage?
Ans: Not accepted. East and North are good for sewage lines.
22. Is constructing a store room at NE is good?
Ans: Vastu shastra is not accepting storeroom in Northeast, further, keeping heavy stocks at Northeast is also not recommended.
23. Toilet at Northeast is good or bad as per vastu?
Ans: Northeast toilet is not acceptable. If this toilet is located in extended NE part then this may diminishes slight negativity when compare with toilet at northeast which is just like truncated.
24. Can we construct porticos?
Ans: Portico at Northeast is acceptable.
25. Is the Northeast Master bedroom is good?
Ans: Usually the Northeast master bedroom is considered to be bad for the breadwinners. (On some special & certain conditions only this point may not considered to be very bad or bad in some countries like USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, etc). Without experts don't plan NE room as master bedroom.
26. Water fountain in Northeast corner is acceptable?
Ans: Northeast corner water fountain is accepted. Please make sure that the floor level of this fountain should not be elevated than the floor level of the main home.
27. Is balcony at north east direction create any problem?
Ans: No problem.
28. Can we plan for Pergola or cabana at NE, is it acceptable?
Ans: Pergola at Northeast is not good. Temporary cabana can be acceptable, but permanent cabana is not recommended to be planned at Northeast corner.
29. Can we have a kitchen in Northeast direction?
Ans: Northeast kitchen is not good as per vastu shastra. ( Few times this point may not applicable in USA, UK, Australia etc countries and even multi storey buildings.)
30. Lanai in Northeast is acceptable?
Ans: Northeast direction Lanai is accepted. Residents can plan to have Lanai at Northeast. If this Lanai is properly planned then things go smooth in all fields.
31. Breezeway at NE is acceptable?
Ans: Northeast breezeway is accepted.
32. My house Northeast floor is elevated, is this good or bad as per vastu?
Ans: When there is a road which is elevated than the current home floor level, then this may not proffer expected good results. Not only that, but Northeast floor elevation may also giving evil effects on the residents. Before buying the home, best to check the land levels, if Northeast floor level is elevated and no chance to remove it, then best to postpone buying of that home. This may cause several and severe issues to the inhabitants. Postpone buying this kind of homes is highly recommended.
If the Northeast is highly elevated or NE floor is higher level than the remaining inside area of the home, then it causes drains out health, wealth, and happiness and peace too. The breadwinner, or spouse or eldest son or younger son becomes weak physically, financially, and finally powerless.
33. Can I buy a home that has a Northeast floor depressed, is this good or bad?
Ans: When a home Northeast floor level is depressed, then this feature is said to be auspicious. NE floor concavity always makes residents happier. When resident found the Northeast floor level is lower than the remaining portion of the entire home, this could be pretty much lucky and show that home with one of the best vastu expert for any other remaining ill effects, if there is no major issues, then buy it without a second thought. This Northeast lower floor level improves health, finances, peace, happiness, development, satisfaction, interest in life, etc.
34. Can I keep furniture like sofa set and chairs at NE is good or bad?
Ans: Accepted to have furniture at the Northeast room. It takes responsibility for gaining wisdom and flag hovers as a sign of success too. Using additional time at this Northeast is also advised.
35. Can we plan for a servant maid room or labor quarters?
Ans: Not acceptable for servant maid rooms at Northeast. It will be disastrous if the labor quarters constructed outside of the main home towards NE within boundary premises.
36. Is Northeast street focus is good, can we buy this NE Road thrust house?
Ans: Generally, this Northeast street focus is giving very good results. Anyway best to check this Northeast Street focus link before taking the decision.
37. Can I keep the computer table at NE?
Ans: Residents can keep their computer table at Northeast, but this table should not be the heavyweight. Keeping light weight computer tables are accepted at Northeast rooms. "Avoid" keeping the computer table EXACTLY at Northeast.
38. Northeast part cut is good or bad?
Ans: Normally, the Northeast area truncation is not at all good. (Please note that this point may not be considered to many homes in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, etc countries)
39. Can we extend Northeast in our home?
Ans: Generally, to some extent the Northeast extension is acceptable. Heavy Northeast extension may turn the resident's thoughts to be a move towards like "SAINT". Anything that is extremely extra may not be recommended, including MONEY. Additional may be good, but extreme is not advisable.
40. Is Northeast "facing" home is good for rent?
Ans: More often than not, Northeast facing homes are giving good results. If this home has more open space towards Southwest i.e., backyard, then this may damage peaceful life.
41. Can we close the Northeast with any construction?
Ans: Normally, this is not acceptable. For some properties, it should be decided by a vastu expert.
42. Mountain rock constructed platforms to sit at Northeast is good?
Ans: Usually, this is not giving good results, sometimes when this feature is below the ground level of the inside flooring of the main home then it won't hurt the residents. Holo structures are safe to place at NE.
43. Northeast entrance gate is good as per vastu shastra?
Ans: Generally, the Northeast entrance gates are giving expected good results. This is considered to be good.
44. Can we construct the house right away from Northeast?
Ans: Residents should not construct the home rightaway from Northeast, this is not a good planning, having some open space at Northeast is recommended.
45. Can we plan a Swimming pool at Northeast direction?
Ans: Northeast swimming pool is auspicious. Proper pool planning provides perfect life. Check this page for a detailed analysis on Swimming Pool as per vastu, almost 50+ images published with relating notes.
46. Can we construct cattle shed at Northeast?
47. Which color is suitable for Northeast direction?
Ans: Many experts stated different statements. Commonly, shades of yellow, shades of orange, shades of blue is acceptable, but whatever the color it should not be dark, use only the light shaded colors.
48. Northeast direction is suitable for which person in our house?
Ans: Generally, NE is good for kids. So children can use this room.
49. What are the best usages of Northeast direction?
Ans: Ground water storage tanks below the floor, kids room, reading room, hall, family room, pooja room, dining room, Dyan mandir, study area, living room, etc.
50. I heard that all Northeast homes are good, is this correct?
Ans: As a general rule, most of the Northeast facing homes are giving good results. By knowing this many residents in USA, UK, Australia, and some other countries rush to buy Northeast homes by paying extra payments. Finally, they hunt for vastu experts consultation because of losing many things by buying Northeast facing homes. All Northeast facing homes are not considered to be good. Below we provided information with images, why many Northeast homes cannot bring luck to the residents. Please go through below articles load with images.
51. Where should we plan bed, cot and master bedroom?
Ans: In most cases, the master bedroom is not recommended to Northeast corner room, some homes in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc countries, the Northeast bedroom also given good results, it is based on heavy open space towards Northeast, East and North. Anyway without experts opinion, don't buy NE master bedroom house. We come across few homes that the MBR in NE direction given very good results. Based on some experiments, we cannot assure, all master bedrooms in NE homes are good. PLease be careful in this regard.
52. Can we construct the shop at Northeast corner?
Ans: Detached shop from the main home is dangerous. The interconnected shop is acceptable, anyway, best to get vastu experts advice for major decisions.
54. Can we plan conservatory at Northeast?
Ans: Conservatory at NE is good.
55. Is Northeast is Good Place for Arranging Mulch?
Ans: Definitely, the northeast location is a good place for mulching. Digging more depth for mulching is also recommended at NE corners. Mulch is also used because of snow and winter we put it on top of the grass for just looks and garden purpose. It’s basically small pieces of wood, not stone.
56. Can we fix Electricity Transformer at Northeast, is it bad?
Electricity transformer located at Northeast is not auspicious. Electricity transformer can be located at Southeast location.
57. Fixing Electricity Switch Boards at Northeast is Considered to Be Bad?
No problem by having electrical switch boards at Northeast corner. Don't worry about this facilitation. Some residents asking that switch-boards are fire, so the Northeast should not have fire elements. Switch boards are a basic instrument to ON the electrical lights. Forget about this fire and switch-boards. Inhabitants can happily fix switch-boards at Northeast corner. Fire is different and electricity switches are different. There is no comparison.
Difference Between "Northeast Block House" and "Northeast Facing House"
The Northeast Direction is Called in Various Languages
|In Telugu = ఈశాన్యం||Gujarati = ઉત્તરપૂર્વ|
|Kannada = ಈಶಾನ್ಯ||Hindi = ईशान कोण|
|Kerala Malayalam = വടക്ക് കിഴക്ക്||Maharashtra Marathi = उत्तरपूर्व|
|Punjabi = ਉੱਤਰ ਪੂਰਬ||Sindhi = اتر اوڀر|
|Tamilnadu Tamil = வடகிழக்கு||Urdu = شمال مشرقی|
|Bengali (Bangla) = উত্তরপূর্বকোণ||German = Nordost-|
|French = au nord-est||Latvian = ziemeļaustrumiem|
|Arabic = شمالي شرقي||Filipino = hilagang-silangan|
|Malay/Indonesian = timur laut||Italian = nord-est|
|Japanese = 北東||Mandarin Chinese = 東北|
|Russian = к северо-востоку||Sinhala= ඊසානදිගට|
|Norwegian= nordøst||Assamese= Update Soon|
|Bodo = Update Soon||Dogri = Update Soon|
|Kashmiri= Update Soon||Konkani= Update Soon|
|Maithili = Update Soon||Meetei = Chingkhei Maikei|
|Nepali = उत्तर पूर्व||Odia/Oriya = ଐଶାନ୍ୟ|
|Afrikaans = noordoos||Sanskrit = Update Soon|
Important Information on Northeast Direction
- Northeast (Eshan) corner is the very most important corner that provides firm development to the inhabitants. Getting experts opinion is simplest, extremely efficient, utterly quick, and radically unique to own a beautiful dream home.
- Please read this house vastu information that we thought, it is is important. Step by step guidance available in this home vastu associated link.
- If NE corner seems to be cut or loss or truncated then the family members may suffer from many problems. Please note that thi point may not be applicable for many countries like in USA, UK, Australia etc.
- If Northeast corner is clean, extended then the family members position will gradually develop. This extension provides excellent support to the residents in terms of development, peace, education, satisfaction life etc.
- Many thought that Vastu for Northeast Facing Home is the ultimate in giving results. But after knowing unbelievable facts one may think twice before buying this facing home, if this Northeast facing home has too open space towards Southwest then this Northeast facing home may not provide expected results, sometimes it may deliver bad results too.
- This direction also has good Sunlight and getting positive powers into the home. Constructing Kitchen at Northeast corner may not be a good idea. We tried our level best to provide good remedies for the Kitchen at Northeast corner.
- Some thought that Northeast facing house vastu good or bad, for them we published lot of information below.
- Eshan or Eswar is the lord of this direction. This is the holiest direction among 8 (Eight) directions in Vastu Shastra. This direction should be open and less loaded when compared to all other directions. (this matter if from www.subhavaastu.com). About Lord Shiva, he is white textured.
- He has one face and four hands. Out of the two right hands, one hand shows the blessing symbol and the other hand has a TRISHUL. Out of the two left hands, one hand has beads mala and the other hand shows the blessing symbol. His wife is called GOWRI. He is an avatar of Eshwar or Shiva.
- Sites possessing roads towards East and North fall under the category of Northeastern block. The sites falling under Northeastern block have a bearing on the male head of the household and on the male progeny. Based on experience the vastu science construes this block as the best block or property among all the blocks.
- This Northeast block is almost compared with Alkapuri, the magnificent city of Kubera, the god of wealth, who owns and holding money. He brings happiness and riches to human beings. He is also called ‘SAMBO’ and ‘ISWARAYA LORD’. As he is also called ‘MRITHUNJAYAN’ he can bless the humans with longer life.
- He is responsible for the ‘OFFSPRING'S’ of the family. He is also called ‘BALA’ which shows that this direction is responsible for children’s education and their improvement. As he is called Gangadhar, the Ganga or water should be kept in this direction in underground structures. There will be danger of evil spirits, if this direction has less space or no space. The children’s development will also be ruined.
- This direction acts as the Antenna for receiving the cosmic energy, from the universe. The VAASTU PURUSHA takes breath from this direction goes to the South-west corner and because of the interaction of the forces, the entire house gets energized. So this direction should be at a lower level and have more openings than the other 7 directions, thereby the house will get maximum benefits.
- Those who live in this direction houses, will be more educative and law abiding. They will have interest in meditation, occult sciences and involvement in fine arts and research activities. They will have vigor and zeal in their tasks. They will earn good income by right means.
- They will decorate their houses beautifully and they will be frugal in their expenses. They will have more desires/requirements to have everything in their life. But, they may get angry easily. However, they will lead a happy and prosperous life with good Health.
- Let us discuss on this subject. Northeast facing home means, this home is looking the Northeast, that is why these were called as above. Please observe the difference in the above note.
Simple Way of Finding the Northeast Corner
Northeast corner located in between East and North directions. Observe this animated image, the "Northeast" has appeared at the corner of the house that two lines met at a junction, that edge intersection is called Northeast. Normally, the non-inclined square plot has 4 directions and 4 corners. If a plot has 90° then the Northeast will be shown as mentioned here in this image. In this image the North direction and East direction connecting at a corner i.e., Northeast corner.
For viewers kind information we prepared a file that some stars blinked where East and North were connected in the above image. These stars representing the importance of this NE direction.
North + East = Northeast.
Some experts opinioned that Northeast corner house and Northeast facing house were same. But it's not true. Below information will clear such doubts.
Northeast Corner Properties
Northeast Corner House
Northeast Corner Site
Northeast Corner Plot
Northeast Corner Flat
Northeast Corner Factory
Northeast Facing Properties
Northeast facing house
Northeast facing Site
Northeast facing Plot
Northeast facing Flat
Northeast Facing Factory
"Northeast Corner" is different and "Northeast Facing is different". This is top most important point to note down.
To get clear doubts, please check "Vastu for Northeast Facing House" and "Vastu for Northeast House" and "Vastu for Northeast block". Detailes given below with images.
Residents asking some questions link Vastu for Northeast facing house in USA, this feature is very natural in America, there is lots of tilt or sway properties, some are saying them as lurch properties, bend homes. That may be their wording.
Requesting readers, please read this article in your laptop or desktop only. Don't open this link in Mobile phones. We prepared some below images which are perfectly and clearly visible in laptops and not in mobile phones.
Number of Different Models of Northeast Corner Houses
Most of us thought that NE corner plot, House, Factory, Flat means it has "one North road" and "one East road", now check the below description with images, afterwords we can understand better after seeing these below Northeast block houses.
If the NE is cut, however, make perfect the other directions might be, the prosperity gets affected and leads to adversity. One cannot afford to compromise with a site possessing exiguous NE, as it leads to adversity and frustration in spite of substantial earnings.
Please check different NE models below.
Is This Northeast Block House Giving Good Results?
This is one Northeast block house (From here onwards we use House means House, Plot, Home, Residence, Flat, Apartment, Factory or Industry, Farm House, etc). This plot is having North road and East road, these two roads are passing, not stopped at this plot area. We used "stop" here, which has more meaning, that you will learn in this page.
No doubt, this plot is said to be Northeast corner plot. Regarding the corrections and other alterations, we will discuss later.
Due to the road formations, the plot has Northwest-north extension due to North road tilted towards the Southeast. This is not good.
We can easily alter it, but the plot is said to be naturally not good. Due to East road tilting, the plot/property is extended towards Southeast-east. This is not good.
Northwest Extended Northeast Corner Home
This is also one Northeast Block plot, here the North road is tilted (bent) towards Southeast, due to this the Northwest-north extended, basically, this is not good. We can alter it by cutting the extended NNW part, but natural NE extension power is missed for some time. After doing the corrections this plot may get its natural positive power only after some months or years based on neighborhood support. These are critical conditions that residents alone take the decision to buy such plots. Get proper guidance from experts.
Southeast Extended Northeast Corner House
Here the house plot is extended towards Southeast-east, it happens due to East road not running towards North, but it run towards Northwest of North. With this east road NW running the consequences are the Northeast cut to the plot and extension towards Southeast-east. Which is not auspicious to the plot. One good thing here is North is tilted towards Northeast, due to this, the plot has NE extension. This is satisfactory.
We can observe one good and one bad in this image. With the help of vastu expert, bifurcate the Southeast par from this plot and enjoy the peaceful life.
Is Round shaped Northeast corner Plot is Good to Buy?
The Northeastern corner of the boundary wall should not be round for NE corner homes. Generally, such rounding off can be observed in the case of plots located at the confluence of two roads. As per the science of Vaasthu, especially in the case of sites belonging to the North-eastern block, such practice of doing construction is not advisable neither of the corner of the house nor the plot. The corner should be in the perfect angle.
We can find Northeast round corner homes are heavily in USA, UK, Australia, etc. Please note that the same corner or cut off homes does not impact badly on residents in Western countries.
If there is boundary wall, then this round corner should be counted, otherwise no need to worry on this NE round corner.
Another reason is simple, spreading the same issue may dilute its negative power and distribute among all the homes and it will become normal from negative.
Can I Buy Northeast Cut Plot?
It may be the bitter fact that if the northeastern portion of the house of the plot is truncated the residents would not have male progeny or if at all, there is, the progeny would suffer physically or mentally and would meet premature life disturbances, even though the northeastern part of the boundary is proper. If the northeastern part of the house is improper, there may every likelihood that the elders of the family may suffer from the younger one's life troubles.
Please note that in "all cases it may not happen", but there may be a "chance", before reading this article, residents should calculate that the area, land, surroundings, nation, construction style, floor up and downs, etc of such plot.
Further, some points mentioned here "may" or "may not" applicable to many countries like USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, etc.
When residents found northeast cut in these respected countries, first check how much NE truncated, if it is minute cut then no need to worry. If it is huge truncation then residents should take action immediately. Otherwise, it may affect on boys' and children's development. Sometimes this heavy northeast truncation may harm the kids too. It is not good to say some other demonly negative impacts, anyway, residents should be careful if there is huge NE cut.
If the cut is bigger and wider then get proper guidance from experts. He will check everything and finalize this home to buy or search for other homes.
Is It Good to Buy a Home Plinth Northeast Cut
Please note that this cut towards Northeast is very common in Western countries like USA, UK or even in Australia, if many constructions are like this the pressure of the rule will be distributed and damaged harm will be shared to all. When the negativity is distributed to many residents, only one home never suffer from a particular defect. The foremost important point in this section is "BOUNDARY WALL", observe if there is a boundary wall or not, based on this we should evaluate the results/predictions.
We should cross-check with many points with all properties with surroundings pressures, boundary wall, in which country the property is located, is the home has a swimming pool or not, etc.
One Experience From Howrah
Sir, my house is Eastward facing and the house is North to South as a rectangular shape, plot area of compound wall is cutting in northeast corners please help me and advised me what to do. I have no career lost a job, financially problem, week illness - Abhishek - Howrah - West Bengal.
This property is almost same but little changes in the house:
Observe the northeast truncation of the house. The compound wall is good here, but there is a cut observed in the house itself. This is not good. Please read the above narration once again.
North Road straight and East Road Inclined
Here the North road represents 90 degrees and East road is tilted due to this the Southeast of this plot is extended towards Southeast-east. This is not good. We can do alterations by cutting the Southeast-east extension, but it should be done only in the presence of expert vastu adviser. He can easily understand the situations and will tell you the best recommendations. From starting we are advising you consult only the best vastu consultant to get good predictions.
Very common Northeast Block Plot
This is also said to be Northeast block plot or house, but the East road is not running towards North and North road is not running towards East, both roads are stopped at this plot. This is also said to be the NE corner block. But results are not equal to the Northeast block plot which we are discussing below. Road running is important, road stop means the results may also stop or minimized. Such streets do not offer completely the positive effects of a northeastern block
If you found this type of property or you wish to buy this block plot, without experts opinion, don't buy the property, because the opposite sides may be heavy constructions. It may be negative to this plot. Anyway, this plot is better than North plot or East Plot.
East road running towards North
This NE plot is having two roads, East and North road, here the East road is running towards North direction. Which is auspicious than the above block. Think twice before buying this property, please note that this is not a bad property, indeed it is a good one, but here the East road is run towards North direction. You may try to get another good property, check the below image.
Before buying this plot, if possible try to find out another plot which the North road is run towards East direction which is good for the future.
If resident did not get such below image plot then they may try to buy plot/home.
Our recommendation is try to get the plot with West and South roads elevated and passing towards East and North simultaneously which are lower than West and South direction roads.
North road running towards East Direction
Here the Northeast block plot or House, which have two roads, North and East roads, here the North road is running towards East, this is auspicious. You may try to buy this property. East is just like air, without air we cannot live, likewise, without a good name we cannot live in society. This road brings to the residents a good name and fame. But there are so many other aspects that we have to observe.
Please note that this is only a sample model, actually, the original position is too different, for example, the North Road which runs towards East has to see this plot, then only the residents will get all good quality results.
Blind buying of properties are not suggested. Generally, residents are counting the Vastu consultants fee, which is the drawback for not getting a secured future. You are intelligent, avoid this decrease.
Perfect Northeast Block House
This is said to be exact Northeast block plot or House. This property is having East road and North road, both roads are running towards North and East. So there is no road stop applicable here. This is perfect Northeast block plot or house.
The plot or house should not be back, it has focus of these two roads, then it will have 100% Northeast block qualities. Good property to buy.
Auspicious North road running towards Northeast
This is said to be auspicious Northeast block plot or house. Here both roads appear and North road is running towards Northeast direction, so this plot residents will get NE direction blessings. Here the East road is also not disturbed and straight it runs to North direction. If you found any kind of such plots, you may buy, with proper guidance from Expert Vastu consultant.
East road running towards Northeast
This is one of the auspicious Northeast block plot. East road is running towards Northeast, this plot is blessed by Northeast direction. Good and excellent for the residents. You may buy this plot or house. Generally, we may not find this type of plot. If you found then immediately approach one expert and show this property and buy it.
North and East roads running towards Northeast
In case of the northeastern block, if the roads in east and north are laid in such a way, that the northeastern tip of the plot is projected, the residents of such plot lead a fabulous life and their progeny would prove to be highly intelligent and possess moral and sacrificial values. Excellent plot / House. If you are the owner of this plot, then don't dig Sump towards NE, it is done only with proper guidance from Expert Vaastu consultant.
Please note that excessive Northeast extension may leads to sage mentality. Samsaari may become Sanyasi. Everything should be in control, so too much excess extension may not be advisable.
Not only in Vastu Shastra, in all aspects "too much' is not advisable.
If the heavy/cumbersome quantity of a favorite sweet may also produce bitter taste or may become awkward taste or blandness.
Everything should be under the control of limited quantity, then that taste multiplies. Aptly NE extension ensures loyal or stalwart and trustworthy results.
Vastu shastra websites and Vastu books are spreading the vastu knowledge, there are many other techniques, tips, and depth secrets.
If you are a resident and wish to buy a property then first consult one vastu expert and show your interested property, without experts opinion don't buy any property.
Let us inform something here, in the above images the last one image matter we said that residents may go for buy this property, if this property is having heavy structures towards Northeast side, then results may be anti to this plot.
Or any depression towards South, West, Southwest parts then residents may see the anti results.
The extensions towards Northeast and North and east road benefits may be gradually decreased. From the starting of the introduction, we are clearly informing our respected visitors that self-decision may be a path of harm in the future.
Is All Northeast Facing Homes Are Good to Buy?
There are 3 types of Northeast facing homes. Many residents blindly run to buy Northeast facing homes. Wait, check these images before taking the decision.
1. Square shape Northeast facing home
2. Widening Rectangular Northeast facing home.
3. Lengthy Rectangular Northeast facing home
Square Shape Northeast Facing Home
Vastu is always works on logic and this logic will come out through expertization experiences. Coming with this square shape Northeast facing home, the buyer should first check the measurements of the rooms like width and breadth and then only come to the decision of buying home. Innocent householders cannot found this contradiction under any circumstances. Very tough to understand this secret. Many vastu experts also cannot find this cloak and dagger.
Widening Rectangular Northeast Facing Home
The misconception is all Northeast facing homes are excellent. When buying a home, have 20 minutes' patience and read this link carefully, and further don't forget to study the unpleasant and nasty experiences of many residents with these NE homes. If residents experienced an awful outcome, then don't blame vastu consultants in this regard. The system is like that. Without a second thought, first approach only the best vastu expert in this regard. Without experts assistance don't buy this type of NE facing homes.
Lengthy Rectangular Northeast Facing Home
If Garage and master bedrooms are in good position, normally, this NE homes are good. Don't compromise with life time savings. Be wise and approach one expert to have peaceful and colorful life.
Is this House is also called as Northeast Corner Home?
Many experts also thought that this home is Northeast corner home. But it is not. This is an inclined home. When there is the main entrance door towards the Northeast road side, then it is called as Northeast facing home. On the other hand, if the main door is towards Southeast road direction, this home is called as Southeast facing home. Logic is most important to find everything in vastu shastra.
Over-Sight in Selecting the Northeast Homes Which Are Actually Not
When there is two roads appear, don't come to one decision that, it should be the Northeast facing home. How can we finalize that this is Northeast facing home?. If the main door came towards Northwest road & Northeast road, then this house may be called as Northwest facing home. If the main door came towards Northeast then only this is called as Northeast facing home. Sometimes, the main door will be towards Northwest and at that moment, this home may be considered as Northwest facing house. Anyway, caution should be taken heretofore buying any kind of home, if it is even Northeast facing home too.
When buying such above homes, best to have a word from vastu expert's & their opinion matters. A small mistake may ruin the entire enterprise.
Is It Good to Buy This Northeast Facing House?
Many residents rush to buy a home by paying premium cost. They decided all Northeast facing homes assign intensely outstanding developments, but they won't. Don't judge anything by knowing something. Every human may not be good, every human may not be bad. Every Northeast facing home may not be good or bad.
Every aspect should be properly and thoroughly checked and then only come to the final decision. Is this house shown in this image is good?, can we buy such Northeast facing homes. Don't buy this kind of homes which are facing towards Northeast.
Sometimes respected residents get enraged on some Vastu experts of rejecting this kind of NE homes. Here experts opinion is required and they are always protecting residents' future and peace. Check the below image for some clarification.
Why Some Northeast Facing Homes Drive Sorrows to Inhabitants?
(To secure privacy of the residents & country we hide their complete details) A resident of Asian continent bought this home in Texas, he lives happily in this home for 9 months, later enter into one restaurant business with partnership, total 5 partners. 4th month, he started collecting money as debt from his friends to invest into the restaurant.
No one knows what happens after 1 year, he attempted suicide. We don't like to express their situation afterwards. Don't estimate every NE facing homes are extraordinary. Be cautious and be safe. In this regard an expert helps you to save from disastrous life. Please note that every home does not act like such a way. Based on inside vastu settings things are either positive or negative. Overall by seeing bird eye view, this is not highly recommended to buy.
Northeast Plots Vastu Tips / Northeast Houses Vastu Tips
- While in our purchases in any departmental stores, if the cost of any article exceeds more than 1000 rupees, we search for others to get enquired about that product, whether it is good or bad to buy.
- Nowadays many residents missing to get authenticated consultancy from one expert in buying the home. Just by reading some vastu books or some articles on some websites and they dare to take a challenge decision without proper consultation and losing their hard earned money.
- Here is a tip, if the eastern road of a northeastern site is less elevated than the northern road, the main entrance of the house must face towards east direction only.
- However, if the site is inclined towards eastern southeast for more than 11 degrees as per compass, the main entrance of the house must face north, and the gate should be placed in eastern NE besides placing an additional entrance in the east. The movements should be done through the main entrance in north.
- A door in northeast-east is essential. Similarly, if the northern road is less elevated than the eastern road, the main entrance of the house should face north.
- However, if the site is inclined towards northern northwest for more than 10 degrees as per compass, the main entrance of the house must face east and gate should be placed in northern northeast besides providing an additional door in the north.
- The movements should be done through the main entrance facing east. A door in north should also be provided. Right from the beginning of the construction, it has to be ensured that the NE is not truncated, or elevated or covered.
- The same principle applies to all the rooms in a house. i.e., the northeastern portion of every room should not be truncated or elevated or increased.
- Each and everything the residents may not get clarified from books or websites. This is only an example of vastu secrets. There are several other hidden things in vastu shastra that only explained by one Vastu shastra pandit. Select only a reputed Vastu Expert for your property purchases.
- For a northeastern block main entrance of the house can face either north or east as per the inclination of the compass. However, the main entrance of the house should invariably be placed in NE and must be kept open for common use, as far as possible.
- Some people construct houses facing NE deliberately, thinking that it augurs well. But such construction has serious consequences in the sense that northeast gets reduced while southeast gets extended.
- The fundamental issue here is that neither of the eastern or northern northeast should be truncated and not the house facing northeast. The northeast should not be increased while constructing the house. The projection of northeast to the site, as a whole, to some extent i.e. one or two inches, is admissible.
- One should not keep any weights in the northeastern corner of any room-even a small featherweight. No plants should be grown in the northeastern corner of the plot/compound, too. If the plants are daily growing it may little harm to the residents.
- Please note that trees weight is considered to be bad, but it should be overlapped when we had a sump towards the Northeast. The Northeast sump increases the positive of such land even there are big trees.
- Please note that trees welcoming positive powers to the property, if you are cutting the trees in the name of Vastu Shastra, it means you are doing a mistake and negativity may increase in such property.
- Buy the NE sites or land or property of your present house. One should never dispose off houses or vacant sites located to the northeast of the main house. If the northeastern part of the plot is improper as described above, against the tenets of Vaasthu, the southwestern part would also be improper and vice versa.
Can I Construct a Tools Storage Shed at Northeast Direction?
Some residents knowingly or unknowingly constructing tools room, tools shed, storage shed, storage rooms at Northeast directions, this is not at all recommended and it is indeed a bad feature. The Northeast direction always should be empty and properly cleaned and clear. Inhabitants should not keep any heavy items in the Northeast direction. This individual Northeast shed is considered to be bad. Don't plan storage sheds at Northeast corners.
Manmade Mistake By Losing Northeast Focus To North Homes
Some houses may have few defects that we cannot find them in their homes. Unfortunately, residents facing several problems in such homes. Even many vastu consultants cannot find invisible defects in these homes. Sometimes, it is manmade or some time it is natural.
Observe these two "A" house "B" houses in this image. "B" house is obstructing positive Northeast energies to "A" house, only because of projection.
Neighboring homes extended projection also giving unseen vastu defects for homes. Anyway, in such cases, the inner vastu alterations may minimize the bad effects of this neighborhood projections.
Even a small bit of information may be very much important in vastu consultancy, that is why the expert vastu consultants always expressing their views that personal visit does not have any simultaneous substitute.
Online consultation can be avail if the residents living in other countries. For properties located in India, the online consultancy means waste of money, energy, time.
While we are discussing this electrical poles and had one meeting with one engineer in Malabar Hills in Mumbai, one foreigner asking a doubt with one trainy assistant engineer "What do we call Vastu in English", for that his answer is Vastu Shastra means Chinese fengshui.
Mr. Kumar, Indian Vastu Shastra is not called as Chinese Feng Shui, we should not deliver wrong statements to foreign nationals.
India's ancient science is different from the feng shui of China, which has nothing to do relation with Indian architecture's traditional system, vastu shastra.
Collins dictionary website also published the wrong information. After rising our objection, they "marked" it as "under investigation". Thank You, Collins.
- What are vastu effects on humans?
- Vastu consultant in California, need advice?
- Office cubicle, is vastu applies for this cubicles?
- Office Vastu, how to plan CEO and directors chambers?
- Septic tank vastu, which place is best for septic tank in home?
- Where can I get all vastu languages vastu shastra information?
- Health vastu, if we follow vastu can we get relief from health disorders?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The great secret of true success, of true happiness, then, is this; the man who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish man, is the most successful." - Swami Vivekananda.
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
"MOTHER" : Did you enjoy your first day at school?
"SON" : First Day?, Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?