- This Page Hits:11441
Vastu Consultant in Mumbai (Bombay) | Pune | Thane | Nagpur | Kolhapur | Maharashtra State
Vastu in Maharashtra:
Mumbai is a financial city of India. It has the large crowd of the daily moving population, many people visiting this city daily and after successfully completing their works returning to their destinations. Bombay is a beautiful city, residents are so affectionate but totally busy. Their life is unbelievably "up to one's neck".
Nobody has time to check others problems in this city. Due to their busy schedules, they require weekly entertainment and leaving to many places to get relax.
As the city grows well, many industrialists ( like to read about vastu for industries then click this Industry vastu link), Factory owners (need to know about vastu for factory then click this factory vastu link), money lenders, financiers, cine actors (here is the information on vastu for vastu for cine actors), and politicians ( need to know about politicians vastu click here) require to residing in this city. They wish to stay here.
Many residents constructed lavish bungalows in this Mumbai city. Land cost is unimaginable. Ordinary people never thought to buy property in Bombay either it may be House or Flat. The prices crossed our imagination.
Now it's tough and challenge to make a new independent House (House vastu) or Flat (Flat vastu) in Mumbai city. By seeing these prices many employees daily and regularly up and down from Pune to Mumbai, only for them some trains running from Pune after 5 a.m and returning trains also available based on employees timings.
How fun it is to read and knowing things. This is present life in Bombay city. 200 kilometers up and down traveling daily, doubtful, but it's 100% true.
In some areas, the independent House construction cost including land value may be about 10 crores to 20 crores. After completion of the construction and after joining the home, some residents lost their happiness and peace too and finally searching for the best vastu consultant in Mumbai, to check verified their properties, though many residents know about Vastu Shastra adequate power and its significance in the human life of living.
The fact is that even 15 crores construction cost home-owner also looking for cheaper price vastu specialist, how funny it is. Generally, renowned vastu experts collecting huge payments than the so-called vastu pandits. This is natural.
Fortunate information is that the educated and intelligent residents in Mumbai searching only for good experts and obtaining vastu shastra consultation. Indeed it's a good and safe idea. These residents never compromise on quality and payments to the vastu expert in Mumbai, we appreciate their intuition.
Worrying about divorce, here is Divorce vastu link to know why these negative things are happening,
Troubling with bad habits, is there any chance to Cessation through this vastu science then cilck this Bad Habits and Vastu link. We tried our level best to provisioned more info to the humans who are suffering with.
Looking to clear off the debts, just check this Loans and Vastu link, this may helps you to recover from the debts tensions.
This link Money vastu may helps you to grow your money levels.
This business vastu content may helps you how to get more attractive business.
How to Select the Site for Factory, had many doubts, this page may helps you to find a good site for the factory.
Had got doubts on Water bodies at surroundings of your industry, then read the content.
Where should be the Entrance Gates for the industry. We tried our best to provide the appropriate information here.
Many residents running to catch the North facing homes. From past many years we are clearly informing to all residents that all North direction homes are not good. Now we disussing about North Facing House Vastu. One celebrity home which had Southeast master bedroom in first floor and Northern Northwest entrance and more open space towards South direction. For some period, his life is most beautiful and later he was suffer with many litigations and money loss and many things happened. He is dead against to the vastu principles and vastu shastra. He don't like vastu people.
Finally, he was saved by one vastu shastri support. Some residents had feeling that, vasthu never works or vaasthu is a faith. Based on many circumstances we have to choose the site, we have to construct the home, then life will become more colorful.
Giving statements is very easy, like, if we asked where is God, can he show God before us. If he is not showing god, then why he is daily do prayers in his home.
Don't think all West facing house vastu is bad. One industrialist bought one big land and constructed a beautiful bungalow in the year 2001 and later he seen all bad days after joining into this home. Actually, he know about this science but he don't like to spent any rupee on vaastu and constructed the home and thereafter he lost crores of rupees in his business and almost nearer to the bankruptcy. One of his friend Kailash suggested him to show his house with one savant, after that, they bought North plot and extended the compound to North and changed the gate and garage and thereafter he experienced the results.
He struggled a lot in that home. He only knows what troubles he felt. Why he was not taken consultancy prior to start his dream home. That is his Fate.
Read one resident experience:
Mr. Prabhakar (name changed) asked one famous vastu consultant in Pune to visit his house where construction is going on at Kothrud and his office is at Deccan area and having another Home at Magarpatta city, for this three properties he is looking to have vastu consultancy services.
Vastu expert in Pune asked to collect only Rs. 999/- as a fee for each property, after hearing vastu expert fee payment schedule Mr. Prabhakar is very happy.
He accepted for this vastu fee and later vastu expert in Pune visited Mr. Prabhakar properties and recommending him to put some items at some corners of the house and given one "Bagua" and one Yantra to his office and another Yantra to Prabhakar's other home at Magarpatta and collected huge amount, but his fee is only Rs.999/- for each property, by seeing this small vastu fee Prabhakar attracted and asked vastu pandit in Pune to visit his properties.
After completion of consultancy when Mr. Prabhakar has doubts to get clarified, vastu consultant in Pune did not provide any satisfying answers and many times he is not responding.
Later Mr. Prabhakar forced to take that vastu consultant in Pune again to his office to show the corrections that he was done, afterward the consultant suggested to buy some more new positive items and one more Yantra to recharge the entire positivity in the building.
This time Mr. Prabhakar did not accepts his offer. After knowing the decision, that person is angry with Mr. Prabhakar and left the premises.
After 4 months Mr. Prabhakar met with an accident and later he realizes and knows that he was cheated by that person. Mr. Prabhakar paid only Rs.2,997/- for three properties in the name of vastu shastra consultancy and bought items costs is Rs. 1,75,000/-.
Now coming to the point, how much total cost did Mr. Prabhakar lost is Rs.1,77,997/-, it happened only because of looking for the Vastu Consultants small fee structure for each house of Rs. 999/- only, this small fee damaged entire Mr. Prabhakar dreams, views, structure, life, money, time, opportunities etc.
How can we expect longer life or good results with cheaper prices? Not only, Mr. Prabhakar, but many residents are also doing this mistake and finally blaming this vastu subject and consultants.
We should keep one thing in our mind that, selection of a good vastu expert is the most important in this consultancy. Experts never visit for small payments. Mr. Prabhakar approached a quack, he should approach the expert instead of a bum.
Originally, expert vastu consultants never cheat any residents, they always looking to protect their fame and never dare to spoil name, their payments may not be Rs.999/-, they are always costly because they cannot cheat public by selling any items which are not related this subject.
You may also observe many intelligent residents in the society, they always select only the best vastu experts, they never choose cheap persons.
Read Another Example:
Mrs. Sharada (name changed) who runs a cloth business at Cuffe Parade and having clients all over Mumbai city and particularly from Altamount Road, Walkeshwar, South Mumbai, Malabar Hill, Orchid Ozone Mall area, Andheri, Bandra West, Worli, Mahalakshmi, Nepean Sea Road, Peddar Road etc.
She got all rich clients because she is selling costly sarees, she is purchasing hand picked sarees from all over India and selling in Mumbai. She planned to change her house from Cuffe parade to Colaba for some reasons, she bought one house in Colaba.
She is doing sarees business including all materials for ladies which is very costly and having all high-class society clients but looking for only cheaper fee collecting vastu consultant in Mumbai, she searched for a person who takes cheaper price.
Finally, she got one vastu expert in Mumbai who collects only 501 rupees and got his vasthu consultancy in Colaba. After joining the property and within a period of less than one year she observed many negative things in her business and family and further taken loans from her clients, the second year she is unable to pay even interest for the loans, automatically she got continued reminders from creditors and start getting tensions. Third-year she closed the business and finally wants to sell that home which she bought in Colaba.
Actually what happens? She got three trusted main staff members, unfortunately, one died in road accident and another was fell down in toilet and cannot able to attend, the third one went to gulf, she appointed new staff, they intelligently stolen many sarees from shop and finally she was unable to pay money to the saree suppliers/sellers.
She understands something was going in her shop. But unable to find out the thefts and installed cameras and one day she caught the thief.
Unfortunately, already things were not in her hand. She lost everything. As she was having experience with many costly clients, why should she look only for a cheaper price in terms of consultancy in Mumbai? It's nothing but her fate.
She needs good enough income in her business but looking for cheap consultancy or free consultancy, Is it possible to get good vastu results through cheaper prices. The same vastu expert in Mumbai (quack) collected a very huge amount for some yantras. Though she is dealing with costly clients and doing business in lacs, how she got such cheap idea of searching for 501 rupees. What it is called then. It's the fate.
No doubt, we know there are some people who serve Vastu Shastra Tips on free of cost. We always salute to them. But where are they? we need magnifying glasses to find them in our society.
If you know anyone who services on free of cost and giving very good results, let us know, we are ready to publish here.
Let us come back to her, what was wrong in her house. Northwest-north was extended and heavier open space towards South direction and no open space towards North direction and having northern Northwest extension, West is down and having east main entrance gate which was fallen into Southeast.
This is the right place to say about how much that 501 rupees consultant taken from her in the name of yantras, some items, please excuse us, for not mentioning that figure. It's a very huge figure. But she is not counting that huge amount and says, he collects only 501 rupees for vastu consultancy. Let we smile or cry for her question.
All these things went her into a nightmare. Money is not evil, everybody requires money, otherwise, we cannot live in this world. Be wise and take decisions intelligently and obtain consultancy only from experts.
Some vastu pandits in Mumbai are not taking any fee, but doing only free services, if you found such Vastu gurus in Mumbai then you may definitely contact them. But don't approach quacks in the market.
If you belong to Maharashtra State or you have more knowledge on this region, please help us to improve user experience with good information, with your proper accurate facts of the territory many visitors may come to Maharashtra and your local people will get more income through tourists.
With this serving information you are not losing anything, just inform us of the tourist attractions in Maharashtra state. Contact Us for more information.
Some information about Maharashtra:
- Maharashtra State Capital: Mumbai
- Area 307,713 sq. km
- Districts 31
- Population 96,752,247
- Literacy 77.27%
- Language Marathi
- Main Crops Kharif & rabi, Bajra, Jowar, groundnut, wheat, udid, sugarcane, tur gram & ragi
- State Bird Green Pigeon
- State Animal Giant Squirrel
- State Flower Jarul / Tamhan
- State Tree Mango / Tamhan
- Popular Rivers Godavari, Krishna, and Tapi
- Spiritual Places Siddhi Vinayak, Prabhadevi. Saibaba of Shirdi, Ganpatipule, Nashik, Shani Shingnapur (Near Shirdi), Trimbakeshwar / Trimbakeshwar temple (Near Nashik), Ganeshgule Beach & Temple (Near Ratnagiri), Bhimashankar Temple (Near Pune), Ghrushneshwar / Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple (Near Ellora Caves), Anjarle Beach & Ganesh Temple (Near Alibaug), Yamai Devi Temple - Aundh (Near Satara), Jejuri (Near Pune), Saptashrungi Devi Temple (Near Nashik), Bhuleshwar Temple (Near Pune), Ranjangaon Maha Ganapati Mandir (Near Pune)
- Important Cities Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Aurangabad including extended Area, Solapur, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Navi Mumbai, Amravati, Mira-Bhayandar, Akola, Bhiwandi-Nizampur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded-Waghala, Kolhapur, Latur, Panvel, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Malegaon , Ahmednagar, Ichalkaranji , Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ambernath
- Border States Gujarat to the north-west, Madhya Pradesh to the north, Chhattisgarh to the east, Telangana to the south-east, Karnataka to the south and Goa to the south-west
- Tourist Attractions Aurangabad, Ajanta Caves, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Mumbai, Panchgani, Pune, Shirdi, Ellora Caves, Ganpatipule, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Matheran, Tadoba National Park,
About Maharashtra State
Maharashtra is one of the richest state in India. With a population of over 110 million and an area of approximately 309000 square kms, it is the second most populous state and third largest state in India.
Boundaries are to the West is Arabian sea and to the North Gujarat to the Northeast Madhya Pradesh to the East Telangana and towards South and Southwest are Karnataka and Goa. A strip of about 50 to 80 kilometers along the Arabian is called Konkan to the West of Konkan are Western ghats also called Sahyadri range of mountains.
Marathi is the local language and Hindi and English are widely spoken throughout the state. Like the rest of India Maharashtra was also ruled by several princes during the middle ages and later Muslims ruled this area.
The most prominent ruler of the state is Sri. Chhatrapati Shivaji in the 17th-18th century and was contemporary of Mughal ruler Aurangzeb. Shivaji was the most enlightened ruler ever to rule any part of India. He visualized India as one nation. All Maharashtrians may be all Indians take his name with affection and pride.
The state is dotted with several places of interest. Some of them are Kolhapur, Pandarpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, and Shirdi. These are pilgrim centers drawing crowds from all parts of India. Besides these several tourist attractions such as Elephanta caves, Pune, Aurangabad, Ajanta and Ellora caves.
Elephanta caves are about 3-5 kms away from Mumbai. In the Arabian sea. Sculpture of Trimurthi- Shiva with three faces is a prominent sculpture there Aurangabad houses the tomb of Aurangabad as also his wife known as Bibi ka maqbara. Besides, there is a unique mosque- Panchakki. During the medieval period, they were five water wheels running for grinding corn for students studying there. The source of water is unknown to this day. You may see one turbine running.
Ajanta caves are the next great attractions drawing huge crowds. Here one can see very big temples and sculptures. Daulatabad in the medieval town to which Tughlal one of the ruler of India shifted the capital from Delhi and moved backed too. Ellora caves are about 150 km away from Aurangabad. These were spotted during the late 19th early 20th century. We find fascinating caves carved in the mountain ranges. These were used by Buddhist monks.
The participation and contribution of Maharashtra and in particular Mumbai-the capital of Maharashtra and Pune the cultural capital of Maharashtra in the freedom struggle of India is immense. Pune was the intellectual capital of India from the freedom struggle was guided and leaders like Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Balagangadhar Tilak, and Mahatma Gandhi guided the struggle from this part of the country.
Maharashtra is the most industrialized state of India even during the pre-independence stage. Dadabhai Naoroji started Tata textile mills in Bombay (now Mumbai) and TATA Iron and Steel Works in Jharkhand (then Bihar) Bulk of sugar production in the country comes from Maharashtra.
Mumbai is the financial capital of India. The National Stock Exchange has headquarters here as also the Reserve Bank of India. Several public sector banks have their head offices in Mumbai. Atomic energy and Mazegaon docks are some of the more important scientific and industrial establishments. Bollywood the premier center of the Indian cinema industry located in Mumbai.
No tourist ever misses this premier city. It attracts people from all parts of India is the most industrialized province even in pre-independent India it attracted people from all parts of India and even Pakistan and Bangladesh and has indeed emerged as the most cosmopolitan city in India.
We call this the New York of India. The famous festival in Maharashtra is the Pune festival coinciding with Ganesh Chaturthi comes during August- September of each year. This festival is not religious but this is a national event. Balaganlgadhar Tilak popularized Ganesh Festival as a community event and used the same as a platform of a national event.
- Ahmednagar Gadchiroli Nagpur Ratnagiri
- Akola Gondia Nanded Sangli
- Amravati Hingoli Nandurbar Satara
- Aurangabad Jalgaon Nashik Sindhudurg
- Beed Jalna Osmanabad Solapur
- Bhandara Kolhapur Palghar Thane
- Buldhana Latur Parbhani Wardha
- Chandrapur Mumbai City Pune Washim
- Dhule Mumbai Suburban Raigad Yavatmal
- Essel World Water Kingdom Aksa Beach Aarey Milk Colony
- Adlabs Imagica Alibag Asiatic Society of Mumbai Bassein (Vasai) Fort
- Brabourne stadium Bandra Banganga Tank Babulnath
- Bhuleshwar Bombay Natural History Museum Bombay Stock Exchange High Court
- Bandra Fort Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya formerly Prince of Wales Museum Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Cathedral of the Holy Name, Mumbai
- Chhota Kashmir Cuffe Parade Chowpatty Beach Crawford Market
- Dharavi Chaityabhoomi Dadar David Sassoon Library Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum formerly The Victoria and Albert Museum
- Elephanta Caves Elephanta Island Fashion Street Film City
- Fire Temple Flora Fountain now renamed to Hutatma Chowk Gateway of India Gurdwara Shree Guru Singh Sabha
- Girgaum Chowpatty Global Vipassana Pagoda Haji Ali Mosque Hanging Gardens
- Mahalaxmi Temple Vasai Virar NH8 Horniman Circle Gardens Hiranandani Gardens Garden skyscraper city ISKCON Hare Krishna Temple
- INS Vikrant India Government Mint India Tower Jehangir Art Gallery
- Jijamata Udyaan Juhu Beach Kamala Nehru Park Kanheri Caves
- Land's End, Bandra Mahalaxmi Racecourse Marvé Beach Madh fort
- Mandapeshwar Caves Malad Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum Marine Drive earlier historically referred to as Queen's Necklace
- Mumba Devi Temple Mahalaxmi Temple Mahalaxmi Racecourse Basilica of Mount Mary Bandra
- Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Metro Big Cinemas Nehru Science Centre Nehru Planetarium
- Powai Lake Prithvi Theatre Palais Royale Skyscraper Rajabai Clock Tower
- Regal Cinema Reserve Bank of India Sanjay Gandhi National Park (Borivali National Park) Siddhivinayak Temple
- Salsette Island Shri Swaminarayan Temple, Mumbai Shivaji Park Taraporewala Aquarium
- Tulsi lake Tikuji-Ni-Wadi Hotel Taj Mahal The Imperial Towers Tallest building in India
- Veermata Jeejabai Bhosale Udyan University of Mumbai Vihar Lake Worli Fort
- Worli Sea Face Walkeshwar Wankhede stadium
- Mira Road Andheri West Andheri East Dombivli (Dombivali) East
- Kandivali East Malad West Powai Goregaon East
- Virar West Chembur Mulund West Bandra West
- Borivali West Kalyan West Bhandup West Badlapur East
- Kandivali West Goregaon West Chandivali Dahisar East
- Malad East Borivali East Mulund East Virar East
- Ghatkopar East Santacruz East Ghatkopar West Dombivli West
- Neral Parel Ambernath Kanjurmarg
- Nalasopara East Santacruz West Vile Parle East Worli
- Badlapur West Nalasopara West Juhu Khar West
- Vasai East Vasai West LBS Marg Dadar West
- Bhayandar East Kalyan East Lokhandwala Karjat
- Vikhroli East Lower Parel Bhandup East Naigaon East
- Marol Prabhadevi Charkop Palghar
- Wadala East Khopoli Boisar Mahim
- Dadar East Tilak Nagar Bhayandar West Versova
- Dahisar West Bandra East Jogeshwari East Sakinaka
- Kurla East Mumbai Central Shahapur Mahalaxmi
- Vikhroli West Titwala Sion East Vile Parle West
- Matunga East Mazgaon Kalina Vasind
- Jogeshwari West Mira Bhayandar Lal Baug Asangaon
- Yari Road Byculla East Bhiwandi Malabar Hill
- Nahur West Vakola Girgaon Sewri
- Vidyavihar Shivaji Park Malvani Aarey Road
- Elphinstone Road Amboli Oshiwara Chakala
- Tardeo Thakurli Madh Island Colaba
- Kurla West Poonam Nagar Charni Road Byculla West
- Govandi Mahavir Nagar Ulhasnagar Nahur East
- Juhu Tara Road Vasai Road Sion West Dharavi
- Gorai Chuna Bhatti Veera Desai Road Marine Lines
- Chinchpokli JB Nagar Ambivali Deonar
- MHADA Colony Grant Road East Beverly Park Khadakpada
- Bhuleshwar Kalyan-Shil Road GTB Nagar Dongri
- Grant Road West Shastri Nagar Pali Hill Khar East
- Walkeshwar Wadala West Upper Worli Bangur Nagar
- Murbad Agripada Kalbadevi Vijay Nagar
- Azad Nagar Peddar Road Gokuldam Western Express Highway
- Dindoshi Alibag Orlem Malad Evershine Nagar
- Kanakia Road Dahanu Road IC Colony Link Road
- Mankhurd Naigaon West Andheri-Kurla Road Breach Candy
- Currey Road Kalher Nehru Nagar Masjid Bunder
- Govind Nagar Sarvodaya Nagar Thakurdwar Naya Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar Chikuwadi Cuffe Parade Bhivpuri
- Fort Raigad Nagpada Royal Palms
- Murbad Road Navghar Road Church Gate Pydhonie
- Bandra Kurla Complex Senapati Bapat Marg Khetwadi Jacob Circle
- Khan Abdul Gafar Road Kharodi Samat Nagar Altamont Road
- Gamdevi Mahad Uttan Kashimira
- Vidya Nagari Chedda Nagar Roha Pali
- Cumballa Hill S V Road Gulmohar Road Mumbai - Nasik Highway
- Shivaji Nagar Golibar Nariman Point Opera House
- Kasara Vangani Behram Baug Kanti Park
- Ramnagar Chiplun Shahad Kolad
- Mandvi Vitthalwadi Chira Bazar Kemps Corner
- Yogi Jawraj Nagar Carter Road Dahanu Haji Ali
- Tulsiwadi Wada Vasai-Nallasopara Link Road Khardi
- Chinchpada Murbad Karjat Road Warden Road Khandas Road
- Trombay Sahar Umerkhadi Anushakti Nagar
- Prabhu Ali C.P. Tank Triveni Nagar Atgaon
- Upper Parel Vikramgad Narayan Patil Wadi Saravali
- V P Road Gaibi Nagar Agashi Navapada
- Murud Mandapeshwar Jawhar Lonere
- Harihareshwar Manori Zadghar Linking Road
- Nehru Road Bhadane Saralgoan Khandala
- Ghera Sudhagad Sir JJ Road Talasari Nagothane
- Kamatghar Khodala Mangaon
- Kalyani Nagar Kothrud Aundh Viman Nagar
- Balewadi Swargate Yerawada Katraj
- Kasba Peth Bhosari Chinchwad Hadapsar
- Warje Vadgaon Budruk Shivajinagar Lohegaon
- Akurdi Ala Alandi Devachi Alandi Khed
- Alandi Road Ambegaon BK Anandnagar Ane
- Aundh Road Balaji Nagar Baner Baner Road
- Belha Bhandarkar Road Bhavani Peth Bhawani Peth Road
- Bhor Bhosari Bibvewadi Bopodi
- Budhwar Peth Bund Garden Road Camp Chakan
- Chikhali Chinchwad East Chinchwadgaon Dapodi
- Dattawadi Daund Deccan Gymkhana Dehu Road
- Dhankawadi Dhayari Dhole Patil Road Erandwana
- Fatima Nagar Fergusson College Road Ganesh Peth Ganeshkhind
- Ghorpade Peth Ghorpuri Gokhale Nagar Gultekdi
- Guruwar Peth Hadapsar Hadapsar Indl Estate Haveli
- Hingane Khurd Hingne Khurd Hinjewadi Indrayani Darshan Dehu Road
- Jangali Maharaj Road Junnar Kalewadi Kalyani Nagar
- Karve Nagar Karve Road Kasarwadi Khadaki
- Khadki Kharadi Khed Kondhwa
- Kondhwa Budruk Kondhwa Khurd Koregaon Park Koregaon Park Road 1
- Law College Road Laxmi Road Lonavala Loni Kalbhor
- Lulla Nagar Mahatma Gandhi Road Mangalwar Peth Manik Baug
- Market Yard Model Colony Mukund Nagar Mundhawa
- Nagar Road Nana Peth Narayan Peth Narayangaon
- Navi Peth Nigdi Padmavati Parvati
- Pashan Paud Road Phursungi Pimpri
- Pirangut Prabhat Road Pune Railway Station Rasta Peth
- Raviwar Peth Sadashiv Peth Sahakar Nagar Salunke Vihar
- Sanghavi Sassoon Road Satara Road Senapati Bapat Marg
- Shaniwar Peth Shivaji Nagar Shukrawar Peth Sinhagad
- Sinhagad Road Somwar Peth Talegaon Dabhade Thergaon
- Tilak Road Uruli Vadgaon Sheri Vishrantwadi
- Wagholi Wakad Wakadewadi Wanowarie
- Wanowri Wanworie Armament Bhosarigaon
- Dighi Camp Ex-Servicemen Colony I.A.T. Pune Khadakwasla
- Mundhwa Navsahyadri Pimpri Colony Pimpri Chinchwad
- Pune City Pune Range Hill Shivaji Housing Society
- S.P. College Secondary School Certificate Wadgaon Budruk Wanawadi
- Warje Malwadi
- How to know different shapes of sites?
- Which is the best place to keep cash box?
- Which place is best to keep the water storage sump in our home?
- Which direction is good to keep head while sleeping at my bedroom?
- Planned to buy a home, who is the best vastu consultant in Tirupathi?
- Can I get good returns in equity shares business, is vastu shastra helps?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The true fact is: Strength is life, weakness is Death. Strength is felicity & Pleasure, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. Be brave to fight with anything, you can. . you can . . you can do miracles. Wake UP and 'S T A R T' from now." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher Asked a Student: "If I saw a man beating a dog and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing there?"
Student: "Brotherly Love",