- This Page Hits:2037
Guinea-Bissau | Bissau | Bafata | Gabu
Residents in all countries should live with peace, food and cloth, this is the concept of Dharma that took birth in India. Rishis in India are visible gods. They framed many rules of life including many vastu shastra principles.
Keypoints of Vastu Shastra tips for Guinea Bissau Country
- Fate does not always help us. Sometimes we suffer a lot due to misfortune. Then it becomes necessary to eliminate the vastu dosh. Study Is It Important To Do Vastu Defects Removal Though We Are Doing Good? And remove the misfortune.
- Many of us like fish aquariums. But Can I Keep My Small Fish Aquarium Bowl Near Study Table? This site will be right or wrong, to solve this confusion please check the link.
- Lord Shiva's visit is always auspicious when coming and going from home. What will be the result if front house owners put a picture of Lord Shiva outside their house? This link will show you the answer.
- Know the Best place for the air conditioner according to vastu. Those corner which are best for AC installation are clearly mentioned here.
- If the question come to your mind that Our Home South Wall Touching Neighbor House Is It Bad? In this link, you will get your answer.
- You may think that How To Know Vastu Directions With Planet Correlations? All such details are given in this link.
- If you have a money plant in home, does it really help to raise money? Check Is Money Plant Really Attracts Money? The correct information has been given here by observing the real example that the money plant is working good.
- Constructing home next to highway road can be risky. Before taking this decision please check Is It Good To Construct Home Next To Highway Road? You can be careful about this.
- Keeping the cash box in the right place is very important. Keeping Safe Cash Box Under The Beam Is Ok Or Not? Read this link because if you get the right advice you will never go wrong.
- Many of us may not know that In Which Direction We Should Dry Our Wet Cloths. By reading this link you will know some unknown information about this topic.
- This is a very very important concern that Constructing Pooja Room In Front Of The Toilet Is Acceptable or not. So that you do not commit any sin, it is time to visit this link once.
- Perfect area is important for working perfectly. Thus the working area can affect the work of the workers. For that, take idea from If Work Area Is Bad Vastu, It Affects On Workers?
Guinea Bissau Country Overview
Guinea-Bissau, (not to be confused with Guinea & Equatorial Guinea) is a sovereign nation located in West Africa. The country is famous for its rich wildlife, biodiversity, natural reserves, colonial-era buildings, and dense forests.
The bordering countries of Guinea-Bissau include Guinea towards the South and East; and Senegal towards the North. The country is a member of the United Nations (UN), African Union and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The ancient history of Guinea-Bissau is not well known, but records of its history since Medieval age are present. Before the arrival of the Europeans, the region was under the reign of the “Mali Empire”.
The kingdom survived till the 17th – 18th centuries and prospered greatly from the slave trade in the region. Also, the region was one of the largest slave suppliers to all over the world from the 14th century.
During the “Scramble for Africa” in the 19th century, Guinea Bissau was colonized by the Portuguese and maintained a permanent military presence and constructed forts on the shores.
But their access to inward lands was blocked by the local rulers and tribesmen and the Portuguese were limited to shores and rivers. From 1956, an armed rebellion rose against the Portuguese under the leadership of “Amilcar Cabral”.
The main purpose of this uprising was the free the country from the colonizers. They used dense forests as cover and used guerilla tactics. The struggled continued until the assignation of the Amilcar Cabral.
The country declared its independence on 24 September 1973 and got universal recognition in 1974. Since independence, the country faced numerous coups, uprisings, civil wars, and political instability.
Guinea-Bissau is low lying coastal country and its geography features lowlands, swamps, mangroves, and forests. Temperature is mostly hot and humid. Due to difficult and swampy terrain, agriculture is also difficult and only 10% of the total land is arable.
Guinea-Bissau is one of the least developed countries in the world with the lowest GDP and Human Development Index. Political instability and civil wars and affected much of the country’s performance.
The most dependent sectors of the economy are Agriculture, industrial and services sector. Some of the agricultural products include cashew, palms, rice and fishery products.
The industrial sector is bounded towards food processing, beer production, etc.
The country is inhabited by a number of ethical groups and some of them are Fula, Manjaco, Balanta, and Fula. Before the independence, a large population of Portuguese was also present in the country.
Portuguese is the official language of the country but is only spoken by a few amounts of people.
Majority of the population approx. 44% speak Portuguese Creole. The rest of the population spoke the native regional languages e.g. Fula, Balanta, Mandinga, Manjaco, Papel, Felipe, Beafada, Bijago, and Nalu.
Islam is the predominant religion of the country with 40% followers in the total population. Christianity is the second largest religion with 22% followers. The rest of the pollution is either unaffiliated or follow the native religion/s of the region.
- Country Guinea-Bissau
- Capital City Bissau
- Area: 36,125 km²
- Population: 1.816 million (2016)
- Currency: West African CFA franc
- Official languages: Portuguese
- Demonym: Bissau-Guinean
- Government Unitary semi-parliamentary republic legislature
- Religions: Islam, Others
- Time Zone: GMT (UTC+0)
- Drives on the right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +245
- Internet TLD .gw
- Dominican National Bird NA
- Dominican National Flower NA
- Important Cities: Bissau, Bafata, Gabu Bissora, Bolama, Cacheu, Catio, Bubaque, Mansoa, Buba, Quebo, Canchungo, Farim, Quinhamel
- Famous Rivers Geba River, Cacheu River, Rio Mansoa, Corubal River, Grande de Buba River, Rio de Canjambari
- Border Countries Senegal and Guinea
- Spiritual Places Grand Mosque of Conakry, Bissau Cathedral
- Tourist Attractions: Bubaque, Joao Vieira and Poilao Marine National Park, Joao Vieira, Roxa, Caravela, Lagoas Cufada Natural Park, Presidential Palace, Praia de Suru, Bissau Cathedral
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."