- This Page Hits:3766
Keeping Money Plant Can Attract Money In The Home
Is Really Money Plant Absorb Money Into The Home
Dear embodiment of Love, after observing many homes those have money plants and particularly in our self experiences this money plant in our home and office premises, enabling changes in terms of money savings. Its not a big deal to place a money plant in the home. Just pick one money plant branch from your friends or relatives home and plant it at one small pot or one water bottle. Wait for some days, if the money plant grows well, your money in the home may also grows well. We personally experienced this change and published here. Yes, the money plant is working good. Discretion is purely yours.
What Is The Best Place In The House To Keep Money Plants
If the money plant kept in a big pot then it will be suitably located at Southwest or South or West directions, if money plant is kept in a small pot then you can keep it at anywhere where resident feel it is convenient and comfortable.
Important Vastu Links To Visit
- Here is 59 Southeast facing home vastu tips, buy a proper SE home and check this article before buying it.
- What are step by step Northwest direction houses as per vastu shastra, this page has more than 60+ images and narration for each image to understand better on this subject.
- Looking for some info on south facing house vastu in Hindi, here it is.
- Wish to know about your north east facing house vastu good or bad, read many residents experiences in this page.
- Searching for 100 East facing homes step by step guidance tips then here is the link to know more on this direction.
- Is all north facing house vastu shastra will be beneficial to the residents. Know from this post.
- Trying to looking for good West house as per vastu, then check this page to know much more.
- Know all about Southwest direction house vastu guidelines from this post. We provided 50+ images with connected articles.
Can We Keep Money Plant In Kitchen
Can We Keep Money Plant In Bedroom
Definitely, residents can keep money plants in the master bedroom too.
Vastu Tips Money Plant Benefits
1. If money plant kept in water bottle, then please change the water periodically.
2. Try to make it arranging ventilation to this money plant area.
3. Money plant cures sleep disorders.
4. It sharply increases oxygen inflow into the place where it was located.
5. Generally, the best place to keep the money plant is at any angles or at sharp corners to reduce stress and tension and anxiety in the members of the property.
6. When there is money plant, people will get peace and feel relax by observing the plant nearby their sitting areas.
7. This plant stimulates the house by purifying the air.
8. Some specialists of Fengshui suggesting to keep this money plant near to the TV, laptop/computer or at WiFi router locations to minimize the negative waves.
9. This plant also helps dodge disputes and arguments in the property.
10. Money plant is purely indoor plant, it does not require sunlight, but shaded and partial sunlight makes it healthier. These plants often grown in all indoor weather.
11. The unknown fact is that this money plant producing oxygen at nights and whereas other plants never produce oxygen at night and they produce carbon dioxide instead of producing oxygen. So one may keep money plant at their bedrooms.
Ideal place of keeping the money plant at home
1. One may keep money plant at their balcony.
2. One may keep money plant at their bathroom too.
1. Residents can keep money plant at their terrace.
1. Inhabitants can keep money plant at their study room.
Some and Similar Questions Asked by Different Locations
1. Can I keep the Money plant at Northeast of the family room - Siddharth - Tirupathi
2. Is it good to keep Money plant near to the sump at Kitchen - Madhu Sudhan - Mangalore
3. Is it Ok to keep the Money plant at backyard of our home - Lohith - Kolhapur.
4. Is it good to keep the money plant at the main entrance gate - Narayan Sharma - Thrissur.
5. Is it recommended to arrange the money plant near to the toilet in bathroom, is there any consequences has to face - Naveen - Gurgram.
6. Would like to keep money plant in the garage, is it suggested - Ram - Dallas.
7. Is it OK to arrange 3 money plants in the home - Shankar - Fremont.
8. We have complete wooden staircase in our home, can we keep money plant on steps - Sujana - Chicago.
9. I am always working in front of computer, can I keep money plant next to my laptop - Niranjan - Philadelphia.
10. I am book lover, can I keep money plant pot next to my book racks - Mithra Patel - New York.
11. Is it suggested to keep a small pot of money plant in the foyer - Uma Devi - Erode.
12. If I am not wrong, can I arrange several plants including money plant near to my swimming pool, is this good - Subramanian - Kuala Lumpur.
13. Is my idea is ok to keep round plastic pot of money plant in the pooja room - Madhukar - Surat.
14. Is there any harm to keep plant near to my mom's bed - Indu - Charlotte.
The answer is YES.
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Be brave, be strong, be bold. Man dies but once. My followers must not be cowards." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Ravindra and Manoj are good friends and daily going walking and one day Ravindra asked, "Manoj do you know any joke with inspiration, he challenged". Manoj said the below joke with superb inspiration.
"An bold head person who have only 12 hairs went to one barber shop".
"Barber in anger asked"
"Shall I count them or cut"
"Old man smile and simply said"
Inspiration is :- Life is to enjoy with whatever YOU HAVE with you.