- This Page Hits:65701
Vastu Shastra Tips for Upstairs | Top Floor | Terrace | Duplex House
Vastu Shastra Tips for Upstairs | First Floor | Upper Levels : The walls should be constructed strongly, if the construction is too strong then the Vastu Shastra also works good, so be prepare to construct the house with good structure.
If the wall breaks or developed huge cracks then Vastu in that property also exhaust. The upstairs should be lavish, so one may take rest when one becomes so tired. If it's spacious then one may enjoy the liberty and freedom of life.
Honestly speaking plan your home with the duplex model then you will see many advantages and benefits, please make sure that the duplex should be planned as per Vastu shastra principles only, otherwise, residents may face disastrous situations.
Repeating again, the critical point has mounted, that at duplex type house one "M U S T" have an obligatory suggestion from one experienced Vastu Consultant then only they will enjoy the benefits of the duplex house. Otherwise might lose many things including money and health and name and fame.
1. Construct the Steps/staircase at one good place to reach/landing to the upstairs, the staircase should be constructed according to Vaastu, otherwise it may disturb the resident's peaceful life.
2. At first residents has to select, staircase are to be erected at inside or outside of the house.
3. Where is the balcony upstairs, because if one planned to stay maximum or more time upstairs then balcony plays a vital role in one's future. Though one may use or may not use the balcony, it may play role in getting bad or good results, if one has used it then it will get some more extra power either negative or positive in one's life. Balcony towards East direction and North direction are more good than South direction and West direction, if House has already balcony at West or Southside then plan for the big-sized balcony towards East or North is comparatively counseled .
4. If the balcony is towards East or North directions then one can see the development. If the resident is not getting any good results through these East or North direction balcony then please check that the balcony floor level. If it is elevated then can't yield results.
5. If the balcony is at West or South side one must consult the best vastu pandit and show their house to them and get the right suggestions, implement it and enjoy beautiful life then. Select only the best vastu consultant, don't think on their price. Cheaper priced consultant means, the results will also be same way.
6. What about ups and downs at "upstairs" observe them, these are the key points in perceiving the results, if West, South, Southwest direction (Nairuthi) is up (elevated), one may enjoy the stability, (this matter is from www.subhavaastu.com) standard, money, and health, etc. But this elevated portion should not trouble the below floor rooms. (Your civil engineer can clear this point).
7. If East, North, Northeast is up (elevation) then one may suffer from so many problems. If the house is already built like this way then better to have word with Vastu Expert after exhibiting the premises to him.
8. What about doors, are all these are at good position or in wrong position, see this doors link at website. You are known about the significance of the doors in Vaastu shastra, its the very most significant role in this traditional ancient Indian science.
9. What about windows, all are at good position or in bad position, please read the article at windows link.
10. Northeast (eshan) should not be disturbed. No room specifically (individual alone construction) constructed at this Northeast corner. This NE area becomes free and extended into the house only, no obstruction has to be made to enter into this Northeast corner.
11. Top floor should be clean and tidy to have good Results if we sit and live there. When residents stay more time here, then please arrange the plants, flower pots etc. The area should be very clean and greenery, this welcomes the positive powers.
As Per Vastu Among Two Brothers Who Should Stay in the Top Floor and Ground Floor
Dear Sir, We are Three Brothers and I am the elder, we are planning to Construct the House in 3 Floors, In which Floor I have to Stay. and the remaining brothers where they have to stay. Kindly reply Sir. Surendra Jain - Mumbai.
No confusion here, Answer is simple:
Youngers should be under the feet of elders. This is always correct. If it is so, the Elder brother should go to the Upstairs and middle one should occupy the middle portion and the last/younger brother should be at lower levels. What about stairs climbing by elders. Is it possible for them to always reaching the 3rd floor? Is it possible if there is no elevator? If the elevator is there, then its OK, otherwise elders should stay at lower floor levels. If any visitor came, usually they will first meet elders in the family, so if elders stay at lower levels then it's easier for everybody to approach them. Younger means they need privacy, so they will stay on the top floor and they will enjoy their days. As per health-wise, elders will stay at lower levels and younger brothers will occupy the top floors. There are some more points to be discussed here if time permits we will discuss more on this subject, otherwise, elders may stay at lower levels only.
Our elders always trying to make their sons lives in one roof, but days were changed, brothers never live under one roof. Now most of them are searching for
vastu for siblings
vastu for four brothers
vastu for 2 floor house
vastu for brother and sister
vastu for elder son bedroom
how to divide plot as per vastu
how to divide plot as per vastu
vastu copper strip for partition
according to vastu among two brothers who can stay at ground flour
as per vastu among two brothers, who should stay in the top floor and ground floor.
This could be unfortunate, we cannot find any large families in our society. Most of the residents don't like to stay with their brothers or sisters. They don't like to see their faces even. How development we succeeded. KaliYuga.
- Need to know about Staircase in vastu?
- Portico Vastu, where can we get good info?
- Looking for free vastu shastra books in this site?
- Where should be physician/Doctors consulting room?
- What is the meaning of Fate in Vastu shastra, how it plays?
- What is the meaning of Panchaboothas or Five Elements in vastu?
- Vastu consultant in New Jersey, require vaasthu consultant assistance?
- Vastu consultant in NJ, likes to show our home with Vaasthu consultant?
- Need East directional home Vastu plans from this website, where can I get?
- Vastu consultant in California, looking for evaluating home with vastu expert?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"There is no limit to Man's desires, he craves desiring, and when he comes to a point where desire cannot be fulfilled, the result will be the PAIN.." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Telling a lie
Telling a Lie is a sin for a child,
Fault for an adult,
An art for a lover,
May be a profession for a lawyer,
A requirement for a politician,
A management tool for a boss,
An accomplishment for a bachelor,
An excuse for a subordinate, but
A matter of survival for a 'Married Man'.