- This Page Hits:249399
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen | Fire
Vastu Shastra Tips for Kitchen, Hearth, Fire, Vantillu : A place of ladies personal world, experiments, tastes, happy to ladies, sometimes sorrow to gents.
Which location is best suitable for the Kitchen
Southeast is the best suitable for the Kitchen and the second-best place for the kitchen is Northwest portion of the home.
There is no ambiance in the Home more loved and lived in by all the members of the family, the best of the family, the best place to savor the pleasure of being together with all the wonderful tastes, memories and daily habits of the family.
Keep your ladies always smile, otherwise, they may pour high pitch of salt or spice in the curries. Ladies/sthree are just like the home minister in this property, it's their own world.
Not in our country, but most of the Kitchens in other countries there should be one Island in the kitchen. Once we accustomed to this island we never leave this. It's really very useful in the kitchen. One client approached an vastu consultant in Chicago to buy a home in Illinois state.
After observing the island in the kitchen he stated that remove it immediately. Our client was stunned by hearing this. On 23rd June 2011 that Vastu person has visited his son who is working at Chicago. He started his first vastu consultancy and visited clients property on 25th June 2011 year.
Prior to this, my client contacted one Vastu consultant in California, my client got the info that he does not have any sound knowledge on Vastu shastra and he is doing business in the name of Vastu, selling only items, stated as vastu remedies without demolition.
This is one of the immeasurable tactics of some impostors by saying "vastu remedies without demolition", by hearing this word people attract and approach them. Later what happens, that everybody knows it. Be careful with quacks.
30 Significant Vastu Tips for Kitchen
1. Southeast room is the ideal place for the Kitchen of all direction properties.
2. Kitchen should always placed at Southeast (Agneya) corner of the house. So you may plan Southeast kitchen in Southeast room of the residence.
3. The second best place for the kitchen is Northwest (Vayavya) corner of the house, if Southeast is not possible to plan for the kitchen then the next best place for the kitchen is Northwest part.
3.Observe this plan where the kitchen has to be placed in the house.
Kitchen towards Southeast is excellent placement. In this image, directions also showed and kitchen placement also showed, which is towards Southeast.
4. Hob in the kitchen has a central position with a canopy formed by its hood which destroys/crashes odors and fills the ambiance with light at the same time. The electrical appliances/apparatuses are carefully concealed beneath the worktop, the Vastu Expert carpenter or home designer can easily handle this matter.
5. In olden days our elders constructed two or three houses, some may have many houses, coming to our generation constructing a single home is a challenge, those days our elders have time to verify the construction, but we don't have time to observe the construction or we may not easily find out the labor, its almost a venture for us now to find out good labour in our nearby areas. Built the House with all amenities like the marked personalities of those modern and innovative kitchen brings into the home the soothing atmosphere of colorful (colourful) and lively activity. There are as many as four Color which gladden the eye and communicate a note of joyful serenity of the ambiance which they furnish, creating together a happy system.
6. Feel king at your house, you are Maharaja of your house, a kitchen layout should be customized to the specific requirements and needs of the users. Hence, it is important to ascertain the individual preferences overall lifestyle and eating habits of the residents, built the kitchen with your own style and requirements. You may go with your own style of living in your dream house.
7. The kitchen should be in the Southeast portion of the house. The door of the kitchen should be in the North, East or North-east direction opening clockwise. The women/lady should face East direction while cooking it may bring good health to family members. If the lady faces West while cooking it may lead to small health problems while cooking with the face towards South may lead to little financial problems in the family. Overall the basic point is that the kitchen has to be constructed towards Southeast, this would be the basic point, other small things share only small problems.
You may place the dining table at this place shown in this image. Observe the water sink at kitchen, Gas stove, marble platform. The door is coming towards Northeast North direction. This is almost a good setting/position Kitchen. If you have a good measurement of the length and breadth then you may plan accordingly, nowadays find out good measurement home is not a small deal, first related with huge Money and later place of our interest. If all is OK then you may plan a bigger kitchen say about North to South is smaller and East to West is bigger like that, in this case, there should be the Northeast-north door is highly recommended. If the kitchen is having North to South as bigger measurement and East to West is small then it may suits if there is a Northwest-west door also.
This image is the layout of the kitchen in the home.You can place the dining table as shown above.
8. You may place all food articles at West direction side of the kitchen.
9. The flooring level of the kitchen is equal to the remaining House flooring, it may be below the Southwest floor level, but at any cost, it should not be lower than the Northeast room floor level.
10. The best preferable place for the sink is towards Northeast corner of the Southeast kitchen.
11. Make sure that leave some atleast 6 inches space towards North wall for this kitchen platform, its best if you provide more than one feet at this North wall. Here we are saying about the platform of the kitchen.
12. The platform may touch the East wall.
13. Kitchen stove should be kept in the platform, not in the shelf which is erected towards East wall, what happens if you keep the stove at East wall erected space, it may be like Southeast-east extension, so better plan to keep stove at kitchen platform only.
14. The platform may have a border, its not a mistake, but its little trouble to clean the platform with washing cloth, with this high border at edges you may use to clean the platform with water also. In only very few houses we observe the edge border at platform.
15. The platform has to come this way, not to touch the North wall it starts from Northeast (without touching North wall) and full East up to Southeast and turn to South also and may cover even West direction also, this is all if you require, otherwise you may plan only towards East direction.
16. You may Plan shelves under this platform, at any cost it should not have solid closure with rocks, cement bricks, or mud bricks, etc.
17. If you planning to keep rice as a store for 6 months or one year then you may plan to keep rice at Southwest of this kitchen or West or even South also.
18. The women folk should be facing the East while doing their cooking. This is good for health.
19. There should be abundant use of green in the Kitchen. For example green granite for flooring or green pictures. This helps improve the appetite of the family members and also promotes peace and harmony in the house, this point is not compulsory to follow. Instead of green, you may go with your color of choice.
20. If possible, the cooking gas and the washing sink should not be kept very close to each other. The logic being fire and water are not comfortable close to each other, if you have such kind, then no need to worry, its not a worth point to worry at all.
21. The cooking stove should not be visible to the naked eyes from the outside. Hence always shield the kitchen from the outsiders. Our elders said that our cooked food should not be visible to outsiders. But your guest may happily see it. Our elders say that Disti or dristi, it means bad eyes i.e., jealous. Not only in terms of the kitchen in all terms the jealous people is dangerous one which they should be kept very long from us. They may do anything behind us. In front of us they may smile but inner they may Plan for many other bad thoughts, be careful on such characters.
22. There should be no leaking taps in the kitchen. This may affect on the money flow, and actually water should not be wasted at any place in the Home including kitchen room.
23. Shelves for the storage for grains at South, West, and Southwest directions are preferred areas. Somebody may have storage cupboards towards East also, its not a big mistake.
24. In Vastu Shastra its strictly prohibited that do not construct toilets and pooja-room next to each another. Even some vastu expert is also said that kitchen walls should not touch the toilet walls, its true, but nowadays we don't have good enough place to construct our homes, many are living in apartment flats for them, implementing all rules its highly problematic to follow. So follow the basic Vaasthu principles.
25. The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door, try max for this tip, if not maintain one curtain always hanging to the kitchen door. You understand why we again telling this point here, already we discussed jealousy, so this point is almost same above.
26. The kitchen should not be planned at the Northeast corner of the house, if the kitchen is at the Northeast direction, it would curtail peace and mutual love in the family, and heavy expenditure occurs, might quarrels at home, including potency, etc. Northeast kitchen Home some times may bring unlucky to the females. Some of the homes may get a bad name. Some times males may be dummy in this home. Female domination may also appear in these homes.
27. Vaasthu for kitchen takes into consideration on various things, which were properly placed, pave way for safety in the kitchen. Some of the essential determinants considered are: proper location of the kitchen, direction and placement of doors and windows, placement of cooking gas, gas cylinder, sink, refrigerator and other electronic gadgets etc, if everything is according to Vasthu, the residents live happily and enjoy the peace at home.
28. Better no shelf should be placed above the cooking platform or above the gas stove.
29. The refrigerator can be placed on the Northwest corner in the kitchen or Southwest corner, maximum try to not to keep towards North or Northeast corner.
30. While constructing the kitchen, make adequate provision for cross ventilation for good health, and a fresh breeze. While cooking items smoke will automatically go away and we will safe by this cross ventilation.
How To Get Cross Ventilation And Good Air Into Kitchen
Cross ventilation is an opportunity to have good air into the home. If there is only one door or window you may not get good airflow into the house. If there is two windows or two doors, then you may expect good air, if you have 3 doors or three windows then cross air will move to your part of the room. Even four doors or four windows also get more than sufficient airflow. But we should not put 4 doors in Southeast corner room. Kitchen is a burning things portion, so plan for good airflow and high ventilation at this room. This is good idea. (Require science professors advice regarding cross-ventilation here )
31. Kitchen (or dining room) is the best place to have your daily meal; but never face South while having your meal it creates stomach disorders, indigestion and other related problems, please note that if your property is not fit as per vastu then only you may expect all these indigestion troubles, otherwise you may not feel such drastic health problems if you have food facing towards South direction, you may observe the symptom only. Always sit facing towards East or North while taking food, offer South facing seats to the guests. We are not looking for your guest harm here, guest means he/she may stay at your property for while not so many days, that is why we suggest this place. Don't take it as a wrong meaning here.
32. In some places, we found even South or West kitchens are not giving wrong results, but we are observing the Southwest kitchens most of the times looking the House from the owner. After observing this judgment, we never suggest any resident to have a kitchen at their Southwest. We are talking about closed kitchens only, not about open kitchens.
33. Cooking Gas/Range should be in the Southeast part of the kitchen.
34. Exhaust fan may be installed on the Eastern wall in the Southeast corner. If its not feasible then you may plan it towards South wall also. The fan should not go above half of the South wall towards Southwest, so it should be in South or Southeast-south.
35. Drinking water may be placed in the Northeast, a water filter will be installed in the Northeast, if required, or it may be placed at Northwest corner.
36. Better to get suggestions from a vastu expert while constructing the house. The theoretical matter cannot render satisfied vastu experiment in our house. By reading books of vastu we know only the important things that may be the essential factors, but generally, folks cannot find serious things (vastu defects). Many residents are doing a great mistake that following some vastu principles after reading vastu books or vastu websites, its totally wrong method, this may lead to losing peace. Its always advisable only getting right suggestions from a best vastu specialist pandit.
37. Keep the mixer grinder at Southwest platform or South or West is also good to keep.
38. Electricity stove or induction stove maybe keep in almost Southeast if it used for many times. Otherwise, you may place other than the Northeast, East and North directions.
39. Water purifier (RO system) may be placed near to the East and maybe near to the Northeast parts.
We suggested some vastu tips based on some certain thoughts and views if your kitchen is having a very large measurement you may change some items as discussed above. For example drinking water etc.
Please wait for 3 seconds for animation effect. The stove and sink is changing their places. Keepting stove towards Southeast is good idea and the sink to be placed at Northeast corner of that same kitchen platform. Having doubts, the residents can send their questions through this Contact SubhaVaastu page.
Some residents enquiring about one question, Constructing the bathroom on top of the Kitchen, is it acceptable check out answer in this link.
Vastu for drinking water in Kitchen?
If the kitchen located at Southeast, then suitable drinking water placement is best to keep at Northeast.
Is Kitchen suitable at Northwest direction also?
In some houses like South facing then there may not be possible to keep kitchen towards Southeast portion, at this point inhabitants may plan kitchen towards Northwest direction which is the second best placement in the home. We have done some houses to get Kitchen towards Southeast for the South facing houses, it depends on measurements of the property. If there is good measurements of plinth area say about 15 meters (From East to West towards South direction) then one may plan kitchen came towards Southeast for the South facing homes.
Which Is The Best Location To Keep The Exhaust Fan In The Kitchen
If one home has the Kitchen at Southeast corner and suppose it does not have any windows provision, then it is mandatory to fix an exhaust fan, otherwise health will be definitely spoiled with smoke and gases. In such case when there is no provision for windows, then arrange one exhaust fan towards Southeast of South wall or center of the Southeast kitchen room.
If in case there is no provision for keeping exhausted fan to the South wall of Southeast kitchen room then East wall is the only option to keep. As much as possible kept this exhaust fan at Northeast-east, if there is any objection to keep at Northeast-east part of the Southeast kitchen room, then East is the only available placement to keep the fan. Don't keep the Exhaust Fan / Ventilator at Southeast of the East. Try to buy only the best fans in the market like Jerk free, oscillation and smooth running high-performance motor for better air delivery and superior low voltage ventilator exhaust fans.
Some homes may not have such provisions except Southeast of the East then try to arrange the exhaust fan which has flaps. This shutter will automatically close when the fan is not in use.
- How can I get good business in my shop?
- Where can I get God miracles information?
- How can I choose good apartment as per vastu?
- Drinking the alcohol in the home is good or bad?
- Constructing bathroom at Northeast is good idea?
- What are all amazing benefits of North facing shops?
- Where can I get good info on Northwest Street Focus?
- Exactly how vastu shastra helps to develop excellent business?
- Is backyard plays any role in vastu shastra, if so, what was that?
- What is up and downs in a home, what are all effects of Up and downs?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."