- This Page Hits:14002
Five Elements of Vastu | Panchabhoothas | Vastu Panchabhuthas | SubhaVaastu.com:
Before knowing about Vastu its good idea to know something of Panchabhoothas" or Five Elements of Vastu. To understand more about Five Elements we developed one book Surroundings Vastu to study more like Panchabhoothas and their effects on human beings and on the properties. This eBook is available in this Vastu Book Store link.
Important Links to be Visited:
Remedies for East facing house vastu, some residents may be looking for some remedies for East facing house, for them this link has some stuff.
West facing house vastu remedies, is all west facing homes are bad, there is no any of such strict line of opinion, it may be some vastu master opinion. Many West facing homes furnished with an excellent and aggregate outcome to the residents.
Remedies for North Facing House Vastu, why residents looking for remedies for North facing homes, let us check the main entrance door for their home. Is it in North or Northeast or in Northwest?, verify other factors to find out the remedies for exact impostume.
South facing house vastu remedies, this link has appropriate remedies for south facing home. What are the troubles which are rising from the appropriate vastu dosh.
Northeast facing house vastu good or bad, let us observe many images in this link how this NE homes playing with residents. Why some bought the NE homes without a second opinion. Every resident should be very careful before buying any direction homes.
Southeast facing house vastu remedies in Hindi, can we buy the Southeast facing house without vastu experts suggestions. See many images of this SE homes and plots.
Southwest facing house vastu remedies, what are the remedies for the Southwest facing house. Is there any easy orderliness to overcome from this SW homes.
Vastu for north west facing house in USA, how NW facing homes built and what are the remedies and how many types of NW homes are in out society, one may observe the images and appropriate narration to the concerned query.
1. EARTH (Bhumi):- Earth, the third planet in order from the Sun, is a big magnet with North and South poles as centers of attractions. Its magnetic field and gravitational force have telling effects on everything on the Earth, living and non-living. It is tilted by about 23 ½° at the meridian. It comprises the land structure, landform, landscape, flora, and fauna. It also establishes the availability of local construction materials and their workability.
In India, we worship Earth as the mother, "Bhoomatha". All creatures took birth on this Earth. Scientists thought there are Earth-like planets in the Universe and they are continuously doing their researches to find it out.
One day we may found many piles of earth in this Universe, not one. Hindu Vedas expresses that there is Swargaloka and Narakaloka, one day everything will come into open to all of us.
That may be at the end of Kaliyuga. Up to that human never accepts all these facts. What Vedas, explained they are 100% fact.
Time is there, it proves everything. Dharma, it is also the virtue, we are all experiencing. It cannot visible. Vasthu, it is also not visible, but it works. We cannot show the air.
But everywhere there is air, same like Dharma and Vaastu. Many arguments took place on Vastu and Earth. One vastu consultant USA told us that there is no differentiation of Vastu principles in India and USA.
After the argument, finally, he accepts that there are countable differentiations in Vastu principles in different locations.
Based on earth moments, degrees, law of spreading rules, some rules have variations in these Vastu principles. After having many experiences only we find out everything.
2. WATER (Jal):- This is represented by rain, river, sea and is in the form of liquid, solid (ice) and gas (steam, cloud). It forms part of every plant and animal. Our blood is nothing but water with hemoglobin and oxygen. Habitat and physical life are where water is present. This is true for all life forms and eco-cultures. The type, form, and pattern of life also greatly depend on the relationship between earth and water. If we see our history, all the cultures had developed on the bank of any rivers or water bodies, it shows the influence of the water on our life, since ages.
3. AIR (Vaayu):- As a life-supporting element, air is very powerful life source. Pure air with oxygen is good for the brain and blood. The atmosphere of the earth, which is about 400 kms. , In-depth, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon-di-oxide, Helium, other gases, dust particles, humidity and vapor in certain proportions. Human physical comfort values are directly and sensitively dependent on correct humidity, airflow, and temperature of Air, air pressure, air composition, and it's content. In this aspect, air deals with the entire body surface through skin, blood system - through respiration. Air also represents the movement.
4. FIRE (Agni):- It represents light and heat without which the life will extinct. All the days and nights, seasons, energy, enthusiasm, passion, vigor is because of light and heat only. Sun is a source of mental energy too. Best minds evolve in a natural process where the sun was temperate. Not very hot, not very cold, just the right temperature of 24 degrees. The different zones with a variety of climate have distinctive culture and architecture. Sun has played an important role in the development of visual qualities of architecture in terms of textures, colors and above all the expressions of vitality. Most of the Vastu Specialists treated kitchen (Kitchen Vastu) as one in the Fire elements.
5. SPACE (Aakash):- All the above elements are skillfully engineers towards the creation of physically comfortable, emotionally pleasant, intellectually determinant, totally vibrant and blissfully satisfying spaces for human shelter and habitat. It is unending regions remote from the earth, in which not only our solar system but the entire galaxy exists. Its effective forces are light, heat, gravitational force and waves, magnetic field and others.
The ideal habitats, cultures, architecture, and life have naturally shown bracing where all the five elements, to support life, are abundantly available and are suitable for human growth and evolution. This is an invisible and constant relation between these elements outside and those within an individual and in his living and working places.
Thus, the man can improve his conditions by properly designing his buildings by understanding the effectiveness of these five natural forces. Anyway the Best Vastu Tips always saves us.
Before knowing something about this Five Elements everybody should promise themselves to save our planet. Required resources conservation has to be taken place, many of us know that how hooligans loot the natural resources, unfortunately, many were escaped.
Not only securing the world by protecting national assets and international assets but also need to protect our macrocosm, otherwise, the next generations will definitely blame us, they will point on us. Already much percentage of natural assets were spoiled and looted. God has to save us. God Bless Us All.
Everybody should have the social responsibility. Negligence spoiled our life and all of our human's life too. Come, wake up, please save our planet by planting more trees. Complaint to our Government on whom, who are looting our natural resources.
Hi, let us know if there is anything missed in this article, we are always trying to implement immediate action on the questions of our website respected visitors.
- Vastu for doors is important in Vastu shastra?
- Can we keep Puja Mandir at Balcony in my flat?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in India, how to contact them?
- Whick the best location to keep the furniture in our living room?
- Who is the best vastu consultant in Bangalore city, need vastu advice?
- We are planning to buy a home, who is best vastu expert in Mumbai city?
- How to get vastu results immediately after doing corrections in our property?
- Ramesh told me here is a good narration on FATE, where is that link?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."