- This Page Hits:3146
Guinea Country | Conakry City | Camayenne
Vastu in Guinea:
Guinea is an African country. Due to the wildlife and cultural heritage tourists have interest to visit Guinea. It is very natural that when tourists start visiting Guinea country, then automatically the hotel industry will develop. When any business start growing, then the other connected businesses also improve and local people will get work and money.
When Vastu applies to the construction of hotel buildings then management can notice more profits than expected.
Vastu Key Points For Guinea Country
- We have particularly published handpicked vastu shastra tips on our website which is more beneficial to the residents. Our expert vastu consultant is always ready to help the Government of Republic Guinea for any vastu assistance.
- Don't rush to buy by knowing the plot is towards East, it is most important to know East facing house vastu before buying.
- Many west homes are giving good results, some are opinioned that west facing homes are not good. Hence check this link to know more about West facing house vastu information. You will be surprised by reading the facts.
- Is all North homes are lucky, then visit this North Facing House Vastu link, amazing data is published at this area.
- It is important to know about South facing house vastu. Don't fall into any wrong homes. This link enlighten you with a lot of vastu knowledge on south.
- Do you know, several residents almost running to buy NE homes. If they visit this Northeast facing house vastu link, then they will never move fast and will truly think twice before taking any decision.
- Even some SE homes are giving good results. To know supplementary statistics then visit this Southeast facing house vastu page. You will be surely surprised by seeing the right images with accurate narration.
- Do you know one thing, many SW corner homes are giving excellent results, just browse this Southwest facing house vastu page to know detailed article.
- Be wise before buying your dream home, get research knowledge on Northwest Facing House Vastu. Infatuated articles published all over the website.
- Wide range of details published on SF. Get knowledge from What is Street Focus link. We are sure you will feel that incredibly lucky after visit this page.
- What are all Northeast Street focus results. Get complete knowledge through this link.
- What are all effects of Eastern Northeast Street Focus, when you like to know more then browse this link.
- Don't miss to visit East Street Focus information page to know about East road thrust.
- Scary but have remedies, what are all remedies, know through this Eastern Southeast Street Focus page.
- Get to know the facts about this Southeast Street Focus. When resident do proper remedies for this thrust, residents never get any problem in the life.
- Many got confused with this Southern Southeast Street focus, get clear matter through this link.
- Is South Street Focus is giving good results or bad results. Know the factuality.
- Don't be repent with a decision, buy only the best possible home without Southern Southwest Street focus. Get unmitigated guidance from experts before taking lifetime decision.
- Care should be taken with Southwest Street Focus. Slow and steady and take the decision before buying.
- Only few homes may flourish, but not all Western Southwest Street Focus homes. So residents should be cautious before buying.
- Different opinions on this West Street Focus, which one is correct, check this link to know more.
- Don't get fear after hearing Western NorthWest Street Focus plot, it may render expected results.
- Read some residents experiences with this Northwest Street Focus houses. Be wise and justify your hard earned money.
- What are all problems from this Northern Northwest Street Focus, read the entire link. It has several images and many inhabitants shared their experiences with us.
- What is final thought on this North Street Focus homes. Let's discuss.
- Do resident feel lucky by taking a home which has Northern Northeast Street Focus, what precaustions should take when take this.
- Are you looking to know Shops vastu information, then this link may explore with fine data with images.
- Like to implement any new investment, then first read this link East Facing Shops vastu content and decide further.
- Are you tired of getting exact required info over internet on North shops, then step into this North Facing Shops vaastu link for clear knowledge.
- If you are taking south shop, then visit this South Facing Shops vasthu page and start doing furniture as per your requirement.
- Get more guidance from West Facing Shops vaasthu page, concentrate on other directions too when taking west shop. It is advisable.
- Planning to take any flat, then read this Apartment vastu matter and decide further.
- We are willing to provide complete vastu shastra online free services to the Republic of Guinea country residents upto 31st of August, 2018 (almost 75 days). Use this promo code, "Guinea Safari".
- Please enter this "Guinea Safari" promo code in your email subject line, which enables you to get the free online vastu services from us. Without this promo code, residents cannot get any free online vastu services.
- Please note that all of our vastu services are totally free and always available to the Government of Guinea at any point of time.
Guinea, officially the “Republic of Guinea” is an independent country located in the western part of Africa. The country is known for its wildlife and ecological reserves, cultural heritage, ethics and other artifacts.
The bordering countries of Guinea include Liberia, Ivory Coast and Sierra Leone towards the South and Mali, Senegal, and Guinea Bissau towards its North. The economy of the country is widely dependent on agriculture and minerals.
<pAlso, during the Ebola outbreak in 2014, the people of Guinea were its major victim. The country is a member of the United Nations (UN), the African Union and the IMF.
Before the arrival of the Europeans, the area of modern Guinea was home to a number of empires and most common of them were the “Ghana Empire”, “Songhai Empire”, “Sosso Kingdom and the “Mali Empire”.
All of these ruled in their respective times. Starting from the 16th century, the area was one of the major suppliers of slaves all over the world especially the “Americas”.
The area was briefly colonized by the end of 19th and start of the 20th century by the French forces during the famous “Scramble for Africa”.
It was not until 1958 when the colonies all over the world were crumbling and the French presence in Guinea also weakened due lack of polices and other welfare issues. In the same year also, Guinea got its independence from France.
Since, the independence the country faced a number of issues including political instability, military coups, poverty, and other issues.
Agriculture sector and abundant mineral resources are the main factors that made up the main economic portion of the country.
The country has large reserves of bauxite and aluminum. Also, some of the most precious minerals including diamond, gold, and copper are also found in the country.
Aluminum, bauxite, coffee, oil, gold and frozen fish are some of the country’s main exports. The agriculture sector is one of the largest economic sectors and employs around 75% of the total workforce.
Some of the common agricultural products of Guinea are coffee beans, pineapples, peaches, nectarines, mangoes, oranges, bananas, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, apples and pears, grapes, pomegranates, and strawberry.
The terrain and geography of Guinea have diverse features including coastal areas (low lands), forests, mountain ranges (that are concentrated in the center), forests and rivers.
Also, the country is home to a number of wildlife species and most of them are inhabited in the wildlife parks and reserves.
French is the official language declared by the government plus a number of other local and indigenous languages are spoken all over the country.
Islam is the most dominant religion in the country accounting for 85% of the total population followed by Christianity and traditional African religion that accounts for 8% and 7% respectively.
- Country Guinea
- Capital City Conakry
- Area: 245,857 km²
- Population: 12.4 million (2016)
- Currency: Guinean franc
- Official languages: French
- Demonym: Guinean
- Government Unitary presidential republic legislature National Assembly
- Religions: Muslims, Christians, Others
- Time Zone: GMT (UTC+0)
- Drives on the right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +224
- Internet TLD .gn
- Guinean National Bird NA
- Guinean National Flower Guinea Hen Flower
- Important Cities: Camayenne, Conakry, Nzerekore, Kindia, Kankan, Coyah, Kamsar
- Famous Rivers Sepik River, Niger River, Fly River, Gambia River, Geba River, Milo River, Corubal River, Tinkisso River, Ok Tedi River, Nunez River, Saint Paul River, Bafing River, Pongo River
- Border Countries Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Senegal, and Sierra Leone
- Spiritual Places Grand Mosque of Conakry
- Tourist Attractions: Iles de Los, Fouta Djallon, Mount Loura, Grand Mosque of Conakry, Badiar National Park, Tombo Island, Guinea Highlands, Kambadaga Falls, Mount Nimba Strict Nature Reserve< Mount Richard-Molard, Kilissi falls
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."