- This Page Hits:7980
Can We Construct Houses Near to Burial Grounds?
Houses Constructing Near To Cremation Burial Ground Is Bad?
Houses side by or very near to burial ground is not good. There is a heavy negative force covering in that location, it is not good and may harm to your positive thinking life.
Instead of constructing the mansion side by burial ground it may be better to dispose of the land and buy another good Plots in your town.
Nowadays many burial grounds have encroached and people are not looking for these principles. For them, there is no answer.
Elders' recommendation is not to buy the edifice side by to the burial ground or servitude ponds.
We never recommend people to buy the lands near to the internment areas or funeral and burying locality.
Obsequiousness people heard voices of elders and they may not take the lands near to the obsequies performing lands.
Here we thought to save residents in all ways, we just share our thoughts and some of our experiences, remaining is your discretion.
Home Near Cremation Ground Is Good? - Sudarshan - Hyderabad
Both Cremation and burial grounds are the same. Cremation ground means, the body is burnt with electricity power and Smashan ground means, the body will be burnt with wood.
Cremation or burial grounds, the humans wept for their loved ones. So this is the negative location, it is a painful area.
When cry or cries are heavy in any region, then the negativity will be extensively multiplies. When negativity improved, automatically, the positive powers declined in that home. If there is no positivity in any locality, buying the home or plot is meaningless.
There is no pros and cons of living next to a cemetery. There is only cons, no pros. Better search for another location and start constructing your dream home there.
Significant Vastu Pages
Can I Buy the Home Which is 0.5 Km from Burial Ground, is This Ok to Buy?
When there is sufficient distance meters from the burial ground, then one can buy the home. The highly recommended distance is 500 meters.
Minimum 1000 meters distance is very good. If the home is not in the line of dead bodies are moving to the graveyard, then it is truly good.
Kindly get a word from vastu expert, then only decide further.
When a graveyard is only 50 meters from your land, then without expert's opinion don't start constructing the home in that location.
Connected Vastu Links
Can I Buy Land Which is Near to a Private Land With Graves Maintained in the Vicinity of a Plot?
Dear sir, can you opine on the effects of private land with graves (roughly 5 in number) maintained in the vicinity of a plot I am considering? The graves are of the layout's landlord's family from way back and continue to be maintained thus. The private land measures roughly 225 ft(N-S) by 110 ft(E-W) and is enclosed within a Compound Wall. The nearest portion of this compound wall is roughly 10 ft away on the North side from the plot separated by an underground enclosed drainage line. This entire private area enclosing the graves falls on the north side of this east-facing plot. There are houses constructed already on all sides of this private land around this same distance. Kindly reply - Swamy Naidu - Bangalore.
- This is the tragedy of residents who lives in a concrete jungle. We observed many homes and apartments which are next to burial grounds. We understand their pains, living next to cemetery grounds.
- Coming to your point, if there is a chance to construct your home anywhere else near to this grave land, it is best to follow. Otherwise, check these below points
- This is private land and it is not a public burial ground. So no other additional bodies will be buried here. Normally, the private burial ground never busy with new additions. Or otherwise every 3 to 4 decades one body will be buried here, this could belong to only one family.
- This cemetery has a proper boundary wall - This is a plus point.
- Between this land and your plot there is one underground enclosed drainage line, which is separating your plot and the private graveyard - this is a plus point.
- Is any trees planted in between your plot and this private burial ground? if so - this could be an additional plus point.
- In your question you stated that homes constructed around the private grave land, hence, the negativity will be distributed to all the homes, not only impacts your home. Anyway, better to plant lightweight bushy trees in between your home and this private "final resting place". This will block the visibility of the boneyard.
- Arrange one water fountain at Northeast of your plot, which attracts all attention to this water fountain, not on this private God's acre.
- Keep Lord Hanuman photo facing towards potters field and fix another Lord Anjaneya Swamy photo to the boundary wall facing towards your home.
- Avoid using black color at home. Collect some colorful collections and hang them to the walls which should be bare pleasing to the eyes.
- Use bright colors for all rooms in the home. Don't use peel colors, if the resident is looking for a color combination then they may use bright colors combined with peel colors for eyeball energetic catching.
- Try to arrange Hanuman Chalisa mantra loop music at your home when Kabristan is very next to your home. Honestly speaking there may be a danger with living humans, but there is no danger with the dead. Unnecessarily don't get fear with Kabristan where dead bodies were cremated.
- Finally, what we like to express our views here is, if there is a possibility of taking land or home that are far away from Kabristan, then better to choose them, instead of buying land or home next to Kabristan. There is nothing more powerful in this world than fear.
Can I buy home near to the 140 years old burial ground that is not used anymore?
When there is no usage of burial ground from past 140 years, but still it is under the nameplate of the graveyard, then residents cant dare to buy homes next to it, though it is not in use. Once the negative thought came into our mind, it won't go easily. On the other hand, if the burial ground is far from your interesting plot, then residents can buy the plot if the graveyard is not under vicinity.
- Know top 10 fish acquarium vastu tips
- Where can I get best vastu house plans
- What are all air conditioner Vastu ideas?
- Is circular Shaped Home Is Giving Good Results?
- Is really vastu helps to improve peace in our home?
- What Are all significant advantages of Vastu Shastra?
- Is Vastu really Works only for One Religion residents?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."