- This Page Hits:4765
Good Hints for Pleasure Health and Happy Life from SubhaVaastu.com Website :
You are well aware that we are always trying to serve our society with new content, this tips may help for your happy health/life, please do send your thoughts to further develop this website.
76. A pack for dry sin yogurt 1 tablespoon Multani Matti powder 1 tablespoon mint powder 1 tablespoon. Soak Multani Matti and mint powder in yogurt for half an hour. Then mix them well by beating. Apply it on the face for 15 minutes and leave it to dry. When dried wash off with Luke warm water. Thanks to the vastu consultant in Brampton who given this idea.
77. A pack for oily skin potato juice 1 tablespoon Multani Matti 1 tablespoon. Lend both the ingredients together and apply it on the face, lave till it dries. Then wash off with Luke warm water. Rinse of finally with cold water.
78. A pack for all type of skin Egg white 1 egg, honey 1 tablespoon, yogurt 2 tsp. beat the egg & yogurt, honey to it. Mix well apply paste allow to dry, wash off with Luke warm water. Rinse off with cold water.
79. Soak Tuar dhal or Bengal gram dhal for 1-2 hours, grind it with a pinch of turmeric, add few drops of lemon juice and add 2 tablespoons of milk, make a paste apply it over the face and leave it till dry, thereafter wash off with lukewarm water, it leaves your face smooth and soft.
80. The working women’s and college students always need to wander in the sun the suffer the problem of skin tan, to get rid of this apply raw potato juice.
81. Take a ripe papaya massage over the face which is very good for your skin it helps you to remove of pimples, scars, and blackheads. Massage weekly once. You can even massage with its pulp r just apply over the pulp leave till dry and wash off.
82. To get rid of wrinkles mix gram flour with curds and apply it over the face leave for 15 minutes and then wash off.
83. A face pack of grated potato mixed wt honey is good for all skin types, while applying to leave the eyebrow area and apply to your face.
84. Those with oily skin face the problem of black heads the mot; they must mix gram flour with curds and apply to the affected area when it will be dry scrap of it with your fingertips to get rid of the problem.
85. Mix one teaspoon of honey with ½ tsp of rice flour and rub all over the face, especially on the chin and nose which greatly helps to remove the black as well as whiteheads.
86. To prepare a good bat scrub at home mix dried orange peel powder 1 tablespoon, sandalwood powder, fuller’s earth all in equal quantities use it to remove of the dead skin over the body.
87. Apply sandalwood paste mixed with rose water over the face for 15 days once at least to get a great glow over your skin.
88. Mash a banana with a teaspoon of milk and apply the paste on the face.
89. Grate tender cucumber squeeze out its juice and add equal quantity of milk to it and apply over the dark patches it makes your patches to whiten.
90. Mix equal quantities of olive oil and vinegar and apply over the tanned area which will help to remove the tan miraculously.
91. Mix egg yolk with almond oil and apply to the face leave for 15 minutes and then wash off.
92. Mix lemon juice and cucumber juice apply over the face and wash after I will be dry.
93. Cut a tomato into half rub over the face regularly to get soft skin and brightful glow.
94. If you feel very tired and your face looks dull app0ly cucumber juice over the skin and leave for 15 minutes to get glow over your face.
East facing house vastu tips in telugu, this link has many vastu tips for East facing house.
West facing home is good or bad, some residents feel insecure when they bought the west facing homes, is all west facing homes are really bad. Read the content to know more on this.
Vastu for north facing house kitchen, some residents require to know about kitchen position for their North facing homes, this link has some information.
Is south facing home good, many residents has such doubts that is South facing home is good or bad. This link has some explanation.
Northeast facing house vastu, is really all Northeast facing homes are good. Can we trust on all NE facing homes. Read the discussion content.
Southeast facing house vastu remedies, what are all southeast facing house vastu remedies, this link provided with some information.
South west facing flat remedy, what are all Southwest facing house vastu remedies, this link was developed only for our website visitors.
North west facing corner house vastu like to know about NW facing homes, and Northwest corner homes, this link help the residents.
Teeth And Care:
White glowing teeth are the main part of the smile, a smile with yellow teeth looks very ugly. A beautiful smile can make many cheer up, a smiling face can keep so many worries far away.
95. Proper teeth care is very important must take care of the teeth, brush teeth twice a day especially morning as you wake up and the night before you go to bed.
96. Whenever you eat sweets, drink hot and cold drinks, eat chocolates be sure that you wash and gargle your mouth with water as to maintain the teeth quality.
97. Weekly once apply salt and brush your teeth which helps in removing the yellowness over the teeth.
98. Consult your dental doctor if you face any problem regarding the teeth or gums do not neglect them as they may further lead to big problems.
99. Dried lemon peels dipped in salt rubbed over the teeth can provide good shining to the teeth.
100. Apply clove oil over the tooth where you have pain, never put pins, sticks in the teeth to clean them it's a very bad habit
101. Good calcium foods are necessary for toot care milk, eggs; curds can provide calcium to the teeth. Along with that phosphorus, Vitamin C & D is essential, citrus fruits can provide them.
102. Chewing provides good exercise to the teeth so biteth fruits and vegetables they make your teeth strong.
103. Mix salt and cooking soda and rub over the teeth for removing yellowness, do this every 15 days once.
104. Keep your tongue clean use tongue cleaner daily, brush your teeth properly upside, downward, back and front also to remove of the plague over the teeth.
105. For instant relief from toothache press turmeric over the spot exactly.
106. Eat a small piece of carrot after every meal to remove out food particles struck here and there.
107. Boil guava leaves in water and strain into bottle use as a mouth wash.
108. As soon as you drink tea and coffee anything hot immediately gargle as it makes the glow over the teeth the enamel to dullness.
109. Mix asafetida, dry ginger, salt and rub over where you have pain, or grind tulsi leaves in pepper powder and keep over the place of pain to get immediate relief.
LIP CARE-FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIPS
Silent lips may avoid many problems but smiling lips will solve many problems so keep smiling always.
110. For soft lips apply a mixture of lime juice, glycerin, rose water mixed in equal quantities.
111. Every day apply fresh cream over the lips for the soft and healthy color of the lips.
112. Applying fresh coriander juice to the lips daily can change the color of the discolored lips.
113. Before you apply lipstick be sure that there are no cracks on the lips as lipstick applied to cracked lips do not look good.
114. Always choose the lipstick suitable to your face color along with your dress as to much hard colors may spoil your total look and face beauty, apply lightly to show neutrality.
115. Use branded lipsticks and do not spoil your lips by using cheap quality products and be sure that the lipstick you use in not too many years old change to a new one at least yearly once.
116. The vitamin C, E and A is helpful for smooth lips this can be obtained from tomatoes, Carrot, sweet potato, cabbage, green peas, milk, fresh vegetables, sprouts are necessary, so a balanced diet is preferable.
117. Massaging every day with beetroot piece to the lips will give the lips pink color which makes your lip look very beautiful.
118. Apply fenugreek powder mixed with milk to the lips to remove cracks and cheapness.
119. Foundation applied lightly over the lips and further applying lipstick will help to stay longer.
Many of the people lead the life of jobbers and they get transfers often they face the problem of shifting the house. Even those who stay in rented houses have the risk to change house, the shifting can be easily done if planned perfectly in a correct way. It's not sure that we may stay at one place from the birth time till our life end so shifting from place to place and from city t city or house to house all involve the same process for shifting.
120. The moment you decide to shift the house or leave the city first prepare a list of things you have to carry with you and which you have to send via transport list them out separately.
121. As you decide to shift start collecting the carton boxes, bags for packing should be done neatly without causing any damage to the materials or items inside.
122. At least 10-15 days before you must prepare packing of the items correctly as you want to pack immediately in urgency work may not be done satisfactorily.
123. Packing of the items must be done correctly keep kitchen items in a box separately and dining items separately and on the box mark with a bold marker as kitchen, dining as and when you shift to the new place you may not face the problem to search you can easily setup kitchen items in the kitchen simply.
124. Glass and ceramic ware, television should be packed carefully and mark on the box handle with care.
125. When you have decided to shift do not forget to inform your most wanted persons and relatives about the shifting and give them your contact address.
126. Be sure that you have cleared all the bills and dues pertaining to the house and in no way you are due to anyone.
127. Education of your children is very important to never forget to see a good school or college and the means your children need to go to their place of study. If you are shifting from that place better you collect the TC (Transfer Certificate) from the school or college.
128. Anyway do not put all the documents, bills, certificates, important bonds, papers in the transport make a separate bag of them and carry them by hand.
129. The same thing applies for cash, jewelry while leaving the house search all the rooms for 2 times and confirm that you have not left out any things.
130. Keep the clothes in the cub boars as they are after shifting you can set them neatly after you set up the total house.
131. It is better to pack the books in separate boxes rather than clubbing with others.
132. Keep the transport receipts perfectly for safety and when you load up the materials in the truck or lorry and when you try to unload them tell the workers to do them safely as your valuables must not be spoiled.
133. Before you shift to the new house make some preparations for your convenience there before you reach to stay there as you should not face any problem after shifting there.
134. Handle your household materials to a known person for transport as nowadays there are many people who talk good and cheat easily.
135. Keep the count of the total items boxes, bags and recount them as you reach the new house. Better mention the names for all the packed boxes for your convenience.
136. While packing some delicate and costly items personal supervision is necessary and pack such delicate items with cotton, paper for safety and to avoid breakage.
First aid is very essential; it means the primary treatment you give at home or immediately after and wound, cur, burn or bite of a poisonous animal or insect. Everyone must keep a first aid kit in their house, their car or two-wheeler for safety.
137. A first aid kit should contain scissors, medicated cotton, plaster roll for the bandaging, bandage cotton, Dettol, napkin, soap an antiseptic ointment.
138. After you get a simple wound (Simple hurt) as First clean the wound it blood is flowing neatly with cotton and next clean it off with Dettol and apply the cream and bandage it if the wound is deep to prevent the dust from entering the wound see that the bandage does not go wet as it again causes puss, change the bandage daily once.
139. In case you have cut our hand with an iron item please get tetanus injection from your physician as tetanus is also a dangerous disease.
140. If you have a burn or burnt wound or get hot steam affecting your skin then first keep the hand or the burnt part with water and then apply curds over it and then go to the doctor as the dead skin cells get cooling effect and bubble will never rise with puss over the bunt wound.
141. Always keep any kind of wounds dry and do not bandage over the burnt wound as it will heal up it air touches it and ceasing air from bandaging may cause the wound to go deeper.
142. Sulpha drugs, antibiotics, and sleeping pills should be taken under a doctor’s prescription. Never self medicate, keep medicines from the reach of the children.
143. When there is continue bleeding for a wound clean it and bandage even after tight bandaging bleeding does not stop the immediately consult your doctor.
144. For small wounds wipe out cleanly with cotton and apply Dettol or tincture iodine and put a band-aid over it change it daily.
145. If suddenly fire catches neatly warp a blanket immediately for stopping the fire to spread the fire next and clothes struck to the body should be removed with coconut oil neatly do not wrap the blanket remove it off after the fire has completely stopped give little water mixed with salt to the victim show t the doctor immediately.
146. In case of the short circuit first release them wearing rubber gloss or rubber Hawaii slippers or any wooden item as you will not b receiving the shock from the person if you touch directly even you will be receiving the shock, or if you are near the mains switch or all the mains.
147. For extinguishing, fire released then use fire extinguisher never use water to set off such fire.
148. After the shock, the person gets shocked first try to bring him out of the shock give him something hot tea or coffee to drink and if the body is getting cold then rub over his palms and legs to get warmness and call the doctor as soon as possible.
149. If any poisonous insect or snake bites first take accord or thick thread or along a piece of cotton cloth and tie to the position lightly above ten the bitted space may be to the leg or the hand to cease the blood flow from that part to the whole body and run to the doctor get the injections, when you tie the cord remove it every 30 minutes once to free flow of the blood for some seconds, of course will keep such patient under observation and end back when they feel the body is complete of danger all the poison is out of the body.
150. For dysentery stop eating hard food give buttermilk or electoral powder mixed in water to recover the water loss and to avoid dehydration or give water with salt and sugar from time to time.
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The true fact is: Strength is life, weakness is Death. Strength is felicity & Pleasure, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. Be brave to fight with anything, you can. . you can . . you can do miracles. Wake UP and 'S T A R T' from now." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher Asked a Student: "If I saw a man beating a dog and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing there?"
Student: "Brotherly Love",