- This Page Hits:44110
Total How Many Countries Are There In The World:
How many countries are there in the world and what are their capital cities:
There are total 196 countries in the world. Our's is a vastu shastra website and we are publishing some vastu information and countries information too. Now almost whole country is following Vastu Shastra Consultancy Services, its only because of Vastu Shastra is a very familiar and followed by many people in the most of the parts in India and in many parts of the world too is interested to follow vastu shastra.
Now a days in many countries residents are looking for Best Expert Vastu Consultant or Vaastu Consultancy Services from Indian Experts. Doing vastu consultancy in India is different and practicing in other countries is different, based on the climatic, structural, land, law, social, law of spreading etc.
In India, Government is not serious in doing corrections to the residents properties. except in some mega cities, rest there is no such serious conditions to get permissions to do the corrections, this may be fate to Indians. Thanks to Indian Government. But whereas in other countries it is not so easy to get permissions for alterations or modifications or vastu corrections to the properties. For example, if we take an example from USA, UK, Australia, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia etc residents should get proper permissions from authorities for the corrections to their properties, getting permission is not easier, authorities should know the exact facts for the corrections to the properties, otherwise they won't permit.
Mr.Suresh (This website founder and vasthu consultant) visited 8 countries and found many new things and get good clientele. He noted many new things after visiting each country. His examination on vastu shastra principles turns smiles in many residents. He finds some changes plays while doing corrections in other countries.
You are well aware that in India there is no compulsory for Basement, whereas in western countries particularly in some areas basement is compulsory. If there is a basement the entire procedure may has to be re evaluated.
In certain cases we have to find out the results in which people are residing in that locality, generally in western countries the residents may not accepts for our enquiries about living in their homes, for example if we found that one house is not built as per vastu shastra and we approached them to enquire about their situations and their position and changes in their life after shifting into the home, many residents may not accepts to provide exact data, they may not supposed to co-operate. They don't like others to allow inside and answering our questions. So we have to find only Indians in those areas and has to enquire about the results of the properties and has to evaluate further, it is not so easy to find only Indians in such respected areas and getting right information within their limited appointment time.
Many residents don't like to express their good or bad happenings in their properties. How to gather information from them. It is a toughest job, it takes more time to gather all the information, we collected good amount of information from many residents after promising not to publish their names and city names or their present living country.
In other countries following vaastu is not so easy that you are aware, now we are discussing some of the other techniques to catch the results by following some simple tips.
During construction., water is too required for construction of the house (In some countries without water also construction completes). Plenty of water is required during construction. Further sufficient water is required once you move into your dream home. As water is becoming increasingly scarce adequate arrangements are to be made to store water. This can be achieved by going for a under ground reservoir which is popularly know as sump.
Have a sump in the Northeast corner of the plot. Round shaped sump is auspicious, if not possible to make the round shaped then go for square shaped sump. A size which has a rhythm with the size of the plot is much better. For example if your plot size is 100X200 feet then a sump of size may be 10X20 will be much better. If its not possible to make this bigger sump, then atleast go for 5X10 size. Depth of the sump should not be more than 6 ft as otherwise cleaning become difficult and risky. The more depth can expects more vastu results. If you go for 10 feet this is good. But cleaning is not so easily maintainable. If your property is very small like 20X30 then the sump may be 2X3., is it suitable for your requirements, no then at this time what to do., go for 4X6 .. no issues. There is no problem if the sump falls on the diagonal. In fact it is unavoidable in small plots of size 20x30 or 25X30 etc. We have not come across any instance where inhabitants suffered due to this factor. If you intend to go for a bore well then again it should be in the northeast corner.
Open well is an excellent idea for those who are interested in rain water harvesting. Here again the well should come in northeast corner. Instead of going for sump or pond or swimming pool at Northeast when the site is very small then go for Jacuzzi at Northeast corner, but it may be placed in floor lower levels then remaining part of the entire house. The upper border of the Jacuzzi may be touch the floor layer at Northeast corner. Then it seems to be a small water body or sump at that corner. In many countries now Jacuzzi is available.
Vastu is a science of Energy fields. The entire universe is filled with super natural energy. If we look carefully we realize that the entire atmosphere is filled with some power. Entire activities in the world are driven by this powerful energy. The technology and science and other things are proper work with this hidden powerful science. All animals including human beings can live and move only because of this power. This power is the base of many creations.
When you plan to start construction or you wish to buy any new property here are some important tips for your secured vaastu future.
1. Front yard : If your interested property is East facing property then the front yard should be more than backyard. This is basic principle and excellent for your projects or works or business or job or contract or profession. Click here for more information on Front yard
2. Backyard : The South and West facing plots should go for a heavy backyard and garden, leaving small space in front yard. That to filled with many other things will also be suggested. In case plot is North or East facing then the more front yard is good. To learn more on Backyard click here
3. Foyer : An entry foyer is optional depending on your needs. You can have a foyer irrespective of the facing of the house. More space of foyer is good for East, North or Northeast (skewed Plots) facing properties.
4. Dining Room : Dining could be a part of Kitchen or a part of the drawing. Now a days many are interested to have their food at drawing rooms only by watching Television. Read more content on dining room click this link
5. Drawing Room : The best place for a drawing room is Northeast or North or East directions. If some times the Northeast corner may be the foyer then the North direction or East direction may be the Drawing room. Arrange every thing according to plan as per Vaasthu Shastra. Drawing room link.
6. Kitchen : Many residents are likes to have modular Kitchens in many countries. It is easy to access the entire utensils without pains. The best placement of the Kitchen in the house is Southeast corner. The next best place is Northwest corner. It is only not practical to sit it at Southeast. Otherwise Southeast is the superior placement for Kitchen or fire. The burners may be located near reach to the Southeast corner. Facing towards East is better, if it is not possible then second best is West otherwise facing towards North or lastly facing towards South. Bit to bit practicing vastu shastra in other countries is not a joke. Click here to reach to Kitchen links.
7. Placement of Pooja Room : We have clearly informed regarding pooja room placement in this link. Many vastu pandits says that Northeast is best for puja room. But we protested it. Why check this link Northeast pooja room . If you have understood the way Vaastu shastra works inside the property, then you will realize that northeast is critical for healthy force release. Blocking the Northeast corner of the home incapacitates the northeast energy and the entire property may suffers. There is no such rule that adding puja room in a house is not at all provides vaastu benefits. If you decide not to have a puja room in a home it does not mean that you are denying yourself the benefits of the Vasthu shastra of such property building. No need to go for a pooja room for the sake of vastu purusha shanthi or vaasthu shastra. Vastu is different and pooja is different. Vastu shastra is a power of natural science and it does not filled with any rituals and worships. You are well aware that many other religious people now following vaastu principles and without constructing any pooja room in their houses., this does not make any difference. If you require pooja room in a house, then construct one good puja room in the house. It may be atleast 5X8 based on your property measurements and it should be first comfortable to have prayer or worshiping God. Don't opt for small pooja rooms like 2X3 or 3X4 like wise, it is not comfortable, instead of going for this small pooja room, you may select for shelf or Mandhahasam pooja rack or cup board pooja mandir, honestly speaking now a days many people are doing (interesting) like this puja only. Practically it is good to have such type of mandir in the house. It may not be objected for your regular moments in the house, and you are not loosing the space in the name of pooja room. Better to offer pooja facing towards East or West, the next best is North finally South. The pooja room may be sit at any where except Northeast or Southwest corners.
8. Portico : In India generally portico may be planned on cantilevered roof only. In other words for a plot facing North or East the portico should not be supported with columns. Projecting the roof without cut towards Northeast corner is good. Otherwise it may requires pillars at Northeast corner.
9. Western Commodes : We have clearly informed about vastu for western commodes in this link. Any commodes like Indian style or Western style may be aligned towards North direction or South direction or axis only.
Observe the Northeast corner and Southwest corner, expect these two corners you may go for any other part for pooja room. If you would like to know more about Northeast corner Pooja room, then click the side image to reach to the Northeast puja room construction or placement. You may construct pooja room at any other parts like East, North, South, West, Southeast, Northwest parts. But before doing any alterations/modifications/repairs/corrections/construction it is better to approach one expert vastu consultant and then only decide to amend. This is the best system for happy future. Please note that there is nothing construction towards Northeast in the name of Pooja room, and keeping God in a rack type shelf mandir then no problem, on the same way, there is another use running at southwest corner room and placing God idols and doing pooja, then no problem.
Some body says that number of counting is important for staircase, is it right. No way, a superstitious belief that the number of staircase steps or steps to reach to our house should be odd not even. Allow the numbers to be decided based on your comfort and ease to reach to the upper floors. Some houses or some residents wanted demolished the staircase, the reason is their staircase is not fixed with exact number. Its fun to your neighbors. Unnecessarily don't waste your money. Before going to do such practicals better to consult one expert he will guide you the best solutions., you save money and time.
Mr. Suresh (Founder of this website) has visited many countries.
1. United Arab Emirates. (Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al-Khaimah).
2. Bahrain .
3. South Africa
5. Sri Lanka
You may ask SubhaVaastu.com Website Vastu Expert for Vastu consultancy in your living country. You may send requests to his email which was published at top right contact us page, or call him for his appointments : "00 91 9848114778".
There are total 196 countries in the world. Still there is some argument in this number. We will finalize it shortly once we get the accurate information. Now we are discussing how many countries in the world. What are their capital cities. Shortly we will upload good information on all countries in the world. As per our collected data, Indians are approximately in 85 countries (needs exact information), some are already settled for business or Job and some visited for work or contract basis.
|Andorra||Andorra la Vella|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Saint John’s|
|Bolivia||Sucre (constitutional); La Paz (administrative)|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Sarajevo|
|Brunei||Bandar Seri Begawan|
|Central African Republic||Bangui|
|Congo, Republic of the||Brazzaville|
|Congo, Democratic Republic of the||Kinshasa|
|Costa Rica||San Jose|
|Dominican Republic||Santo Domingo|
|East Timor (Timor-Leste)||Dili|
|El Salvador||San Salvador|
|Micronesia, Federated States of||Palikir|
|Nauru||Yaren (de facto)|
|Papua New Guinea||Port Moresby|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Basseterre|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Kingstown|
|San Marino||San Marino|
|Sao Tome and Principe||Sao Tome|
|South Africa||Pretoria (administrative); Cape Town (legislative); Bloemfontein (judiciary)|
|Sri Lanka||Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte (administrative); Colombo (trade)|
|Swaziland||Mbabane(Administrative) / Lobamba (Royal and Legislative)|
|Tanzania||Dodoma (administrative); Dar es Salaam|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Port-of-Spain|
|United Arab Emirates||Abu Dhabi|
|United States of America||Washington D.C.|
|Vatican City (Holy See)||Vatican City|
Publishing the states in United States of America : There are total 50 states in USA. They are :
Some Vastu Shastra Questions:
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The true fact is: Strength is life, weakness is Death. Strength is felicity & Pleasure, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. Be brave to fight with anything, you can. . you can . . you can do miracles. Wake UP and 'S T A R T' from now." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher Asked a Student: "If I saw a man beating a dog and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing there?"
Student: "Brotherly Love",