- This Page Hits:94211
Vastu Shastra for Dining Room
Dining Room Vastu: This is another important part of the house which should be carefully planned. It is always good to have the dining room, nearer the kitchen or even attached to it. In this process, care should be taken to place it either at the Southeast (Click here for detailed content on Southeast facing house) corner or the Northwest corner or even Northeast corner of the house. ( Read comprehensive notes on Northeast facing house).
Few Guidelines on Dining Table Vastu
Step by step dining table Vastu Ideas.
1. The kitchen should not be placed at the Southwest corner of the house. Such a position obstructs one's financial (vastu for money) growth and leads to health problems.
2. Humans are taking breakfast, lunch, supper, and dinner. But some people are always taking food. Can we name them as "all-time eaters"? For them where we have to ask to sit, either at Southwest or East :)
3. If one wants to place the dining table at the center of the house, it can be arranged but care should be taken if it is placed towards Southwest corner.
4. In some places, the dining room may be on the upper floor and the kitchen is at the ground floor, this is not the correct one to carry the food crossing the staircase.
6. Regarding the placement of the dining room at west (vastu for west direction) side of the building is also advisable if the kitchen is towards Northwest.
7. While taking food, the head of the family should sit towards the West side and facing towards East direction. Other family members should sit facing the East or North direction.
8. However, nobody should sit facing the south (South direction house vastu), if it is done, (Matter is from SubhaVaastu.com) unnecessary simple quarrels may take place in the house. Be sure if there is a door towards Western Northwest to the Kitchen. Quarrels may not possible if the door to the kitchen is towards Northeast-north direction.
9. Serving food to the Cow is too good to the entire family, before we start taking the food, some quantity may be offered to birds and animals, etc, some animals may be satisfied in such places, nature is a powerful and great, if the elements of the nature satisfied then the entire building will have more positive powers support.
10. The dining hall should have a door in the east, the north or the west. There should be no arches towards West if the dining room is towards South direction placement.
11. The dining table may not be a round shaped, egg-shaped, hexagonal or of irregular shape. It should be square or rectangular in shape. It should not be attached or folding with the wall.
12. Regarding the shapes, it is advisable to have the rectangular or square because dishes may imbalance and may fall down. Otherwise, you may go for any shape of dining tables.
13. We saw many different shapes of dining tables in foreign countries, nothing bad happen there with this unshaped dining tables. (Matter is from SubhaVaastu.com)
14. What happened if the dining table will be round shaped if it is so, there is no good enough space for the dishes, then the dishes may fall down, unnecessary reactions may happen with this unshaped dining tables, if you are comfortable with any shape and good enough space to the dining table, then any model is perfectly acceptable.
15. Beware dishes should not fell down while taking food. Otherwise, you have to clean them, your family members may not co-operate, they already done the cooking. In some houses (vastu for house), men are the masters in cooking, that case is different.
16. Placing water at the Northeast corner is good at the dining room. Hand wash basin should be in the East or the North, it these places are not fit then one can plan it anywhere but it should be near to the dining table.
17. If the room is so wider then avoid placing the washbasin in Southeast or Northwest areas, if the room is too small or comfortable with your dining table, then you may place the washbasin at your convenient places.
18. Having good Nature portraits and paintings in the dining room makes the atmosphere happy and taking food in those premises brings good health. (Matter is from SubhaVaastu.com)
As Per Vastu What Are the Ideal Locations for Dining Table?
To simplify this answer, the best and ideal location for the dining table in our home as per Vastu is East direction, North direction, Northeast direction, South direction, and West direction. Few times the Southeast & Northwest also acceptable.
Can We Arrange Dining Table at East Direction Room
East direction is an ideal location for the dining table. The misconception is, residents should not have the dining table at East. Indeed East direction is flawless placement to arrange.
Is West Direction Ideal Location for Dining Table
Residents can arrange the dining table at West direction. Recent discovery rules invented many principles of right placements. Inhabitants can avail their dining room at West direction. No issues. What to avoid is, kitchen should not be at Southwest.
Is North Direction is Acceptable for Dining Table
North direction is also recommended to have dining table or even dining room also acceptable. Don't go for any remedies if the kitchen is at Northwest and dining room is at North direction. Today people are unnecessarily worrying about very small things too. Please be live peacefully, that is the exact meaning of vastu shastra.
Is It Recommended to Have Dining Table at South Direction?
South direction is good placement for keeping the dining room. Right now, we given many recommendations for South direction dining table. If the kitchen is at SE then ladies can serve food items fast if the dining table is at South direction.
Is Southeast is Suitable Direction for Dining Table?
Can we have dining table at Southeast direction?. If the kitchen is at Southeast, then one can place to keep the dining table at Southeast. No worries at all. If the kitchen is at East direction and dining table is at Southeast, then it is not recommended. This rule is not applicable for the homes in USA, Australia, UK, Norway, Canada, etc. Indeed this is easy to serve locations. Children can quickly have their breakfast and leave to their schools.
Is It Ok if the Dining Table is Located at Northwest Room?
Can we have Northwest dining table. Is this good?. If the kitchen is at Northwest, then arranging dining table is acceptable at NW. Simple procedure to serve food when both are combined.
Placing Dining Room at Northeast is Doing Any Harm to the Residents?
Northeast is also a good placement for dining table or dining room. This is also a quite right place.
Keeping Dining Table at Southwest Is Acceptable as Per Vastu?
Generally, the Southwest dining table is not giving expected good results. Only in few cases, that "may" work in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. Please note that this could be exceptional cases only, otherwise, the Southwest dining table may not favorable for the development of the residents.
This checklist may be helpful for the residents' observation and understanding. Below is a detailed explanation with images.
Hearing Music While Taking Food
Mild music is strongly recommended at the dining room. While taking the food and hearing the music is called "Amruthaharam", plan for the mild good music, like Flute, Veena, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Jaltarang or any of Hindustani music, Carnatic music, Classical music, Dhrupad, Khayal and Thumri, Sankirtana, Ritual Singing, Folk Music in India or finally go with Hindu Devotional Music
There should not be any attached toilet having the western commode with the dining room, there is no harm if any attached room used for washing clothes or utensils.
The door of the dining room and the main entrance doorway of the house should not be facing each other directly. The walls of the dining hall should have light blue, yellow, saffron or light green color (vastu for colours). Some males preparing food just like an expert, their food is tasty.
We observed in many families from Kashmir, food is prepared by males, their prepared food is very tasty.
We can observe "Swayampaka" in Uttaradimutt etc, only males make the food, while they cooking food they won't allow females inside the kitchen.
If females touch any food item, again males started the entire process after taking a second-time head bath. It is said to be "Madi", a "traditional distance maintaining".
Good Dining Room Placements As Per Vastu
Here the Dining room comes into many places except Southwest (Southwest house vastu) corner of the house. Better to avoid the dining room at southwest corner. If the kitchen is towards the northwest (vastu for Northwest homes) corner then the dining room is best fitted towards Northwest, North, Northeast corners. If the Kitchen is constructed (vastu for construction tips) towards Southeast then the dining room is best fitted towards Southeast, South, East and Northeast corners.
The main important point in dining room is, bigger windows are suggested and recommended. Good climate, mild music are suggested at dining room. Many people now taking food before TV, this is not correct. In TV there are many channels now tale casting cruelty, sensual feelings, horror, etc, while taking food we should not see these scenes.
Placing Dining Table to Southwest is Good?
Generally, placing the dining table towards Southwest area is not good. Best to check any other locations to keep the dining table at the residence. Southwest is good for bedroom or even family room, if main bedrooms are at Southwest at first floor. If residents are sitting more time at dining table then they can have it at SW.
Is Kitchen at Southeast and Dining Table at Northwest, is it OK?
The kitchen is towards Southeast, the dining room is towards Northwest, just now we discussed that the kitchen best place is Southeast and no problem if the Dining room came into Northwest position is correct, but accessing Southeast and Northwest is not good idea. No Vastu expert accepts SE to NW continued walks.
Is Northeast Dining Room and Southeast Kitchen is Good?
Now check this image, kitchen came towards Southeast and Dining room placed towards Northeast. Both are in right places. Good accessing and this is good location for both placements.
Is South direction Dining Table is Good?
Kitchen is towards Southeast and dining table is exactly at South. It' alright. No issues will be found with this setting. Residents can follow this procedure.
Dining Table at Southwest and Kitchen at Southeast, is it Good?
The Kitchen placed at Southeast and dining table came at Southwest, wrong accessing. Its not good and not recommended, already we discussed on this point in the above paras.
Kitchen at Northwest Location and Dining Table at Southeast, is this OK?
Some residents have their kitchen at Northwest and dining table at Southeast, this is also wrong accessing placements. Many vaastu shastra experts never accepts this placements. When we have NW to SE frequent accessing at our residences, tehn there is a possibility of getting quarrels, heavy expenditure, etc.
Is North Dining Table is Good?
Now the Kitchen is towards Northwest and the dining room or dining table is towards north (North direction homes vastu), this is good accessing. Having one Northeast-east door or atleast Northeast-north door to the house is recommended.
West Direction Dining Table is Good?
Kitchen is towards Northwest and the dining table is towards West, good accessing. Here also Northeast-east door to the house is recommended. Food is energy and our elders always clearly expressing that we should be very careful when cooking food, they are treating the food as "Amruth". Our elders shouted us when we comb our hairs near at the Kitchen, combing hair at kitchen or at dining area is strongly avoided.
Arranging Fruits on Table as Per Vastu
Decorating dining table with vibrant fruits gives us a healthy pleasant and good vibes. It develops the idea of consuming fruits before the meal. Overall, it wakes up our palette.
Keeping Plants at Dining Table is Good Idea?
Arrange some water plants in the middle of the dining table, no issues arise. It should not be an issue to arrange a small plant on the dining table, and it should not disturb your food bowls. Having greenery on dining table is recommended. Arranging greenery pots on dining table releases the tension and can able to take food in pleasant mood.
Question from Kaushal
Respected Suresh ji, we have one dining table at Northeast room, which is round shaped dining table. Can we use glass top on this dining table. Is this location of dining table is good. As usual Kitchen came towards Southeast. What are the awesome benefits and advantages of NE dining table in vastu, can you please do release dining table vastu in Hindi - Kaushal - Mumbai.
Using a glass top dining table is not at all a problem. No problems came if using a glass top on the dining table. Northeast is an acceptable placement for the dining table. There are many advantages and benefits when we keep the dining table at Northeast. Please read this documentation slowly, then you can easily understand all the benefits. Further, we published Do's and Don'ts of dining table placements in different locations.
- Is toilets/bathrooms has any role in vaastu?
- What are the best places for car parking in our home?
- Where exactly we keep our head when we are sleeping?
- Would like to know more about Vastu Purusha and Mandala?
- Is North Street Focus properties/houses are auspicious to buy?
- Vastu consultant in Rapid city, looking for best vastu consultant?
- Which part is the best to keep the overhead water tank on terrace?
- Based on name horoscope which facing home is best as per Vastu Shastra?
- At present swimming Pool is towards Southwest corner, is it create problems?
- Found one Northeast-north Street Focus site, can go for commercial construction?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The true fact is: Strength is life, weakness is Death. Strength is felicity & Pleasure, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. Be brave to fight with anything, you can. . you can . . you can do miracles. Wake UP and 'S T A R T' from now." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher Asked a Student: "If I saw a man beating a dog and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing there?"
Student: "Brotherly Love",