- This Page Hits:4572
Mauritania | Nouakchott | Nouadhibou
Very few people following Indian vastu shastra principles in Mauritania country. Basically, Indians accustomed to follow vastu techniques, other country residents may never, because they do not know about Vaastu.
Interesting Vastu Links to Visit
1. When looking to buy East homes then get complete guidance from this East facing house vastu page. This link has several helpful images with proper related articles.
2. Are you planning to buy West home, here is the West facing house vastu link to guide you with good homes.
3. Looking to buy North home, then get complete articles on North Facing House Vastu. Don't forget to visit the last image in this link.
4. Beware of South homes, here is South facing house vastu articles, that enlighten a good plot to buy.
5. When planning to take NE home, then get complete guidelines on Northeast facing house vastu. This explores several techniques and systems to follow.
6. Trying to register SE homes, here is Step by step Southeast facing house vastu tips page. Surprising images and exceptional content.
7. When residents found any SW home, first check this 25 Key Points of Southwest facing house vastu, you are most welcome to send us your queries on this SW homes.
8. Fear is the next feeling after hearing this NW homes, anyway browse this link for 50 Things You Should Know About Northwest Facing House Vastu. Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any doubts on this direction.
9. Where is your car garage, wish to know the best placements then check this Exclusive 25 vastu car garage placements. This page has almost 50+ images with appropriate remedies.
10. What are 25 ways to boost positive energy for Share marking Trading in vastu, explore this link for all tips.
11. Is your home backyard is heavy and trying to get remedies, here is Actionable Top 15 backyard vastu tips, get relax with this page content.
Know Something About Mauritania CountryMauritania is a gigantic country located in West Africa. The earliest known people to inhabit the regions were “Berber People”. As time passed these people were replaced by “Balfour People” who were relatively some advanced and knew agriculture, etc.
Islamic warriors and preachers began to arrive in the region in the 11th century and eventually, the whole region converted to Islam.
During the infamous “Rush for Africa”, Mauritania was annexed by the French and remained till the country’s independence.
Majority of the country’s covering area features plain deserts with some fertile and green lands on the Eastern side. The country borders other African nations of Mali towards the East and Southeast. Algeria towards the Northeast, Senegal towards the Southwest, while the Atlantic Ocean lies towards its East.
The country similar to other African Nations, e.g. Mali, etc. have rich deposits of minerals but failed to utilize them properly. Agriculture, fishing, livestock, etc. is still the major source of income for the majority of the people.
Islam is the only religion of the country that accounts for almost 99.9%-100% of the total population. Similarly, Arabic is the National and Official language of the country.
Key Points of Mauritania Country
- Country Mauritania
- Capital City Nouakchott
- Area: 1.03 million km²
- Population: 4.42 million (2017)
- Currency: Mauritanian Ouguiya
- Official languages: Arabic & Hassaniya
- Demonym: Mauritanian
- Legislature Parliament Government Unitary semi-presidential Islamic republic
- Religions: Muslims, others/em>
- Time Zone: UTC+0(GMT)
- Drives on the Right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +222
- Internet TLD .mr
- Important Cities: Nouakchott, Nouadhibou, Néma, Kaédi, Rosso, Kiffa, Zouérat, Atar, Tékane, Sélibaby
- Famous Rivers Senegal River, Gorgol River, Karakoro River, Kolinbine River
- Border Countries Algeria, Mali & Senegal
- Spiritual Places Chinguetti Mosque, Friday Mosque of Nouakchott, Mosque Marocaine, Mosque Ould Abas, Mosque Tevragh Zeina, Nouadhibou Mosque, Saudi Mosque
- Tourist Attractions: Richat Structure, Arguin, Terjit, Adrar Plateau, Ben Amera, Gleib en Ndour, Tenoumer crater, Dhar Tichitt, Bay of Arguin, Tikika, Aouelloul crater, Foila, Lac de Mal, Kediet ej Jil, Tartar, Terjite, Galerie Zeinart, National Museum of Mauritania, Saudi Mosque, Tidra, Kijji
Mauritania Desktop Wallpaper
Mauritania Mobile Wallpaper
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The great secret of true success, of true happiness, then, is this; the man who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish man, is the most successful." - Swami Vivekananda.
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
"MOTHER" : Did you enjoy your first day at school?
"SON" : First Day?, Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?