- This Page Hits:1995
Palau Country | Ngerulmud City | Koror
Palau, authentically the “Republic of Palau” is an island nation consisting of over 500 islands. The archipelago is located in the Micronesian region, Western Pacific and are known for numerous distinct features such as hear touching beaches, lagoons, beautiful cities, colonial history and much more.
It is estimated that the first humans arrived on the island approx. 3000 years ago from the surrounding islands. The precise history of that era until the Europeans arrived is not known.
The Spanish were the first to colonize the islands along with the Philippines and many other Pacific regions. The Spanish ruled the region for almost three centuries.
By the time of World War 1, the islands were a German possession and were occupied by the Japanese after defeating the Germans. The League of Nations also allowed Japan to administrate the islands.
During World War 2, the islands were captured by the US forces after the bloody “Battle of Peleliu” in which thousands of US and Japanese soldiers died. The islands remained under US control till 1979, when they were given independence.
Tourism, fishing, and agriculture are the main economic drivers of the country. There are various tourist hotspots and activates like exploring, scuba diving, etc.
Rock Islands Southern Lagoon is designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a popular tourist destination.
Palauan and English are the official languages of the country while Christianity is the largest faith and arrived in the region during the colonial era.
Interesting Vastu Tips For Palau Country
1. A mandir is a holy place where the mind and spirit are purified. So we must have a mandir room in our house or flat to worship God. So follow vastu tips for mandir in flat so that you can place a well-appointed mandir in your flat.
2. Are you thinking of building a flat? If so, you must pay attention to vastu for flat number . This link will guide you to choose a suitable flat number, so that you can build a safe and secure flat.
3. The benefits of knowing Vastu Shastra is necessary to make our destination safe and sound. Study How accurate is Vastu Shastra. It will guide you in providing necessary information about Vastu Shastra.
4. Bedroom is a place for relaxation. So just check bedroom vastu tips to improve your everyday life.
5. When we plan to buy a house and if it is abandoned, then all of us are afraid of many things. So we must know that buying abandoned house is safe or not so that we can make the right suggestion.
6. We all should know the appropriate age wise how many hours is good for humans. Because if you don't sleep properly, your body gets sick. As a result, you cannot do any work with your mind and you have to face loss from all sides.
7. Have a look at Hindu God mobile wallpapers. There is a collection of 28000 god pictures.
8. Sometimes you may think that the vastu shastra has actually any effect or not. To end your thoughts read Does Vastu really matter. You will obviously find your answer.
9. We all want a peaceful home. But maintaining peace at home is not easy. For that read tips from get peace in home. The link provides a lot of tips about this.
10. All Southeast homes are not the same, really. To know more detail study Is All Southeast Homes Are Same Or Any Variation Is There. The differences are elaborately written here.
11. Are you making a plan to select the suitable location of the staircase in your home. Then read Which Is Best Location For Staircase For East Facing Home? And select the recommended area.
12. Fate does not always help us. Sometimes we suffer a lot due to misfortune. Then it becomes necessary to eliminate the vastu dosh. Study Is It Important To Do Vastu Defects Removal Though We Are Doing Good? And remove the misfortune.
13. Vastu shastra helps us to overcome all our faults. It helps to suppress the evil forces around us. So it can be clearly stated that vastu shastra tips can bring prosperity. Enjoy the peace.
14. Is there any difference with vastu for home entrance in usa when compare with India.
Key Points of Palau Country
- Country Palau
- Capital City Ngerulmud
- Area: 459 km²
- Population: 21,729 (2017)
- Currency: United States Dollar
- Official languages: English, Palauan
- Demonym: Palauan
- Legislature Olbiil era Kelulau Government Unitary presidential constitutional republic under a non-partisan democracy
- Religions: Christianity, others/em>
- Time Zone: UTC+9
- Drives on the Right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +680
- Internet TLD .pw
- Important Cities: Koror, Koror Town, Kloulklubed, Ulimang, Mengellang, Angaur, Ngchesar Hamlet, Melekeok Village, Ngchemiangel, Ngerkeai
- Famous Rivers No Major Rivers
- Border Countries Island Nation
- Spiritual Places Palau Baptist Church, Koror SDA Church, Sacred Heart Church
- Tourist Attractions: German Channel, Ngardmau Waterfalls, Milky Way, Ngeremdiu Beach, The Rock Islands, Palau Aquarium, Dolphins Pacific, Belau National Museum, Palau Dive Adventures, Sam's Dive Tours, Etpison Museum
Palau Desktop Wallpaper
Palau Mobile Wallpaper
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."