- This Page Hits:855
Astha Lakshmi in Hinduism
Written By Devotional Writer Sri. R. Hari Shankar, Peravallur, Chennai.
Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped as a collective form of eight goddesses known as Ashtalakshmi. All these eight Lakshmi's bestows various boons to us and prosper our life. There are various temples dedicated to Ashtalakshmis. By worshipping the eight Lakshmi's in the Ashtalaskhmi temples, we will get good prospects in our life, our miseries and sorrows will be wiped out, we will get fresh energy and all our mental tension and physical problems in our life will be permanently removed.
It is better to recite the Ashta Lakshmi Stotram in order to please the divine goddess.
DIFFERENT FORMS OF LAKSHMI
1. Adi Lakshmi is worshipped since the puranic period. She is an avatar of Lakshmi and the daughter of Sri Bhrigu Maharishi. She contains four hands, carrying lotus flower in two hands, and in another two hands, she blesses us.
3. Dhanya Lakshmi is the giver of agricultural products like rice, sugarcane, wheat and other crops. She helps to gain more production while harvesting the crops, and since she gives food by way of giving agricultural products to us, she also acts as a kind mother for all the Living beings in the earth.
4. Gaja Lakshmi helps in growing animal husbandry and gives more prosperity to those who properly take care of their animals like cows, buffaloes, sheep, and elephants.
5. Santana Lakshmi is the giver of Children to the childless couple. By worshipping her sincerely, she will shower her grace on those childless couples, and grants the boon of giving noble children to them.
6. Veera Lakshmi is the goddess who gives more courage to the soldiers in the battlefield and helps them to recover faster from their wounds caused on the battlefield. She will also give courage, bravery, boldness, enthusiasm, wisdom, and knowledge to the devotees.
7. Vijaya Lakshmi gives victory in the battlefield, and helps the soldiers to fight with their enemies bravely without losing their interest, and gives more confidence to them towards attaining victory.
8. Vidya Lakshmi is the giver of knowledge and helps the learning capacity of the students and makes them to achieve their career path. By worshipping her, we will get more knowledge in all the fields and able to grasp even the difficult subjects.
1. Ashtalakshmi Temple, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
2. Ashtalakshmi Temple, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana.
3. Ashtalakshmi Temple, Texas, United States.
4. Ashtalakshmi Temple, California, United States.
5. Mahalakshmi Temple, Mumbai.
6. Sri Ashtalakshmi Temple, Kerala.
7. Sri Ashtalakshmi Temple, Karnataka.
8. Sri Mahalakshmi Temple, Karur, Tamilnadu.
Maa Lakshmi is the giver of boons and will satisfy our needs and wishes. By worshipping all the eight forms of Lakshmi's together, we will get good results in our life and our Health and wealth position will improve, and our life will go stronger.
Being the affectionate mother and the consort of Sreeman Narayanan, she always takes care of us and blesses us for a sin-free, disease-free and a happy life.
Let us worship the divine and merciful mother and be blessed.
“OM SREE LAKSHMI DEVIYE NAMAHA”
“OM NAMO NARAYANAYA NAMAHA”
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."