- This Page Hits:5449
Maintain your good skin with some useful hints published here
1. Apply equal quantities of Vaseline and glycerin 10 minutes before you have a bath it prevents skin from drying.
2. Glycerin mixed with rose water and lime water applied over retains the skin moisture and cleanses the skin.
3. For soft and good rosy skin grind fresh rose petals with milk and add 1 tablespoon gram flour to it, 2 drops of rose water, and apply to hands and neck, face and wash off after drying.
Concept Links to Visit
- What are all the Ideal positions for Cash Box in our home? How to find it. Keeping powerful things in the powerful places boosts up the positive energy across the house.
- Would like to know 100 pros and cons of west facing house. This page has several images and connected content.
- Interested to know about what vastu reasons causing accidents here, we provided several examples with remedies.
- We need to get info on Best locations of Family Room as per vastu, here many ideas shared. Residents can directly acquire all the assistance ideas.
- Trying to read underground water sump vastu, what are all guidelines on this subject.
- Read the entire article on 27 ultimate guidelines for East facing houses. Be wise when buying east homes.
- Wish to learn is it good to buy Southeast facing home, in this post tons of information with images were available without any conditions. Browsers can directly drive in and can able to acquire the knowledge.
- Looks funny, but millions of residents are not searching like Is it important to follow vastu for Rental homes, seems to be silly, but we can understand now with their searches, how important is this science is.
- When I am buying North homes, first check this link about what are all precautions while buying North facing house, residents may surprise after visiting this link, they may not leave this page within one hour. It has eye catchy content and colorful images.
- Can we have best terrace locations for Swimming Pool information from this website. We are eagerly waiting to learn many things on this subject.
- Acquire knowledge through boundary wall vastu shastra post. Here most of the things were covered.
- Is it important to follow Dining room vastu, yes, it is best to know all positions of keeping table in our homes.
- Read all succcesful stories about South facing home through this post. Share your thoughts when you travel to that page.
- May I know all vastu locations for Staircase in our home, this page has daily 2500 hits.
- Get jubilant ideas of Northwest homes as per vastu, just see the images then you can understand most of the things. The images are like such a way.
- What are all important Store room locations in our home. Can we arrange it in any room. Is it harm in future.
- Study 50 mind-blowing Southwest house recommendations from this page.
- Know complete about Apartment vastu from this link, it has full of ideas.
- Looking to read research notes of Northeast direction, this will become single stop for browsers.
4. To make a bath scrub at home that removes dead skin mix 1 tablespoon of Multani Mitti and orange peel powder and sandalwood powder using this as bath scrub give glow to the skin.
5. For removing tan from the skin mix lemon juice, glycerin and sugar rub it lavishly over the tan to get rid of it with soothing your skin.
6. 1 spoon wheat flour, 2 spoons gram flour 4 drops lemon, little raw milk, 1 tsp honey, a pinch of turmeric everything mixed and used as whole-body scrub weekly gives a great look to the body.
7. Rice flour is also a good scrub that can be used to scrub the face mixed with curds.
8. To get rid of skin tan mix olive oil and vinegar in equal proportions and apply over the affected area.
9. Any fruits are good for normal skin they can rub the leftover fruits to get glow.
10. Pack of tender coconut water, sandalwood powder, cucumber juice, little lemon juice prevents skin from sagging.
11. If you wash your face with salt water it prevents the secretion of oil in your face, especially during summer.
12. Mix sandal powder with rose water and apply to face and neck to get good look.
13. Mix lemon juice and buttermilk in equal proportion and apply it with cotton to the face, wash off after to remove pimple scars.
14. Lemon peels, orange peels should be dried and powdered mix with gram flour and apply over the face to remove many marks and get a flawless glow.
15. Mash a banana mix with honey, curds and apply to the skin it removes the darkness of the skin.
16. Soak strawberry in saltwater later drain the water squeeze the strawberry with milk and apply to the face as pack even applied to hands and legs and washed after drying gives a natural glow to the skin.
BEAUTIFUL HANDS AND LEGS
Not only having a beautiful face it is necessary that you should maintain the hands and legs, considering the other parts of the body.
Soft hands and legs are also a part in your total image and change the body language makeover.
17. Daily rub lemon over your hands and legs for healing cracks, removing dead skin and fairer hands especially when rubbed over elbows they help in removing dead skin.
18. Mix equal quantities of glycerin rose water and lime water in a bottle and store it application of this mixture to the hands daily makes them fairer especially those who wander in the sun more.
19. Compulsorily apply sunscreen lotion when you wander in the sun to prevent tan on the skin.
20. Every month do manicures and pedicures at you need not spend more money over it in beauty parlors.
Manicure: Take a wide plastic owl and fill it with lukewarm water add 1 tablespoon of salt and put 1 tablespoon of shampoo in it and keep your hands in it leave for 15-20 minutes and wipe off-dry and take a pumice stone rub over the rough surfaces softly especially elbows and then remove dead skin where ever I am there clean the nail corners and shape the nails wipe off softly apply cold cream and massage for 5-10 minutes to get soft hands and remove of the cracks.
Pedicure: Take Luke warm water in half of a bucket and keep your legs in it same procedure and keep your legs in it same procedure add shampoo and salt to the water and leave for 15-20 minutes then remove of dead skin with pumice stone and with a foot scraper remove the skin cracks at the heels and rub neatly at last wipe it dry and apply old cream and massage for 10-15 minutes if your repeat this every month you can never see cracks on your heels and you will be the owner of soft legs.
21. Keep your nails also clean and in good shape to remove stains from the nails apply raw potato juice or lemon juice and rub over to remove stains over nails.
22. While shaping nails be care full and shape out neatly for healthy nails you need good food rich with iron, calcium, potassium, Vitamin A and B (eat turnip, curds, milk). Never cut your nails with scissors always us nail cutter.
23. As soon as you apply nails polish dip your hands in water and leave them till dry by dipping into water it will dry faster and always apply double coat of nail polish for attraction, never leave the nail polish when it has been gone half and peeled a little.
24. Apply coconut oil or curds for your slippers for 3-4 days to avoid slipper bite as the bit marks remain as stains on your legs , do not wear socks for continuous long hours as air respiration will be ceased from the legs.
25. For continuous standing work never use heeled slippers as you will suffer from heels pain. In house you must use acupressure slippers specially made to activate blood circulation in the foot, these are preferable else use simple Hawaii slippers.
26. Daily night massage hand cream for care of cracked hands, or daily massage with fresh cream for your hands and legs to get soft and glowing skin.
27. Rubbing lime juice and sugar to the palms till the sugar dissolves will keep the palm smooth.
28. For providing moisture for dry skin mix glycerin, honey and fresh cream in equal proportion and apply over the skin it will help to get a glowing complexion. It even works well on cracked heels.
29. Mix almond oil 2 tbsp and 1 table spoon honey and massage into hands put a pair of old cotton gloves and sleep by morning you will wonder to see soft hands wash with Luke warm water., repeat 2-3 days for soft hands and continue regularly monthly twice.
30. Take a small bowl of warm olive oil and dip your hands in it which will soften your skin and nourish the cuticles edges of the nails. Do this at least monthly once and doing so will turn your hands soft, re bottle the oil it is re usable use till the bottle empties.
31. For discolored and dull nails scrub them in white vinegar and there after put 2-3 drops of vinegar over a bud and rub over the nails neatly rub with lemon juice wash off with Luke warm water.
32. Walk bare foot in grass every day morning, expose your hair as far as possible.
GRACEFUL NECK :
33. With the hands, neck and back also mean a lot long and grace full neck and back are also the two important facets of beauty so take care of neck and back along with that face, equal concentration must be give with face to the neck and back also.
34. The massaging strokes to the neck should be in down ward strokes, apply the same face pack which you apply to the face to the neck.
35. A mixture of cream, turmeric and lemon gives the neck a whitening effect.
36. Rub potato juice or lime over the black area of the neck daily the blackness will be turned off wit in some days.
37. Always use the same ream which you nourish to the face to avoid difference feeling between the face and neck. Apply nourishing cream daily to your neck ageing prematurely.
38. For removing unwanted hair from the hands and legs it is better to prefer waxing hot wax. Bottles of wax are available in the market you can use them in the home easily but you need some one’s assistance.
39. For under arms hair and thigh hair it I better to prefer shaving and use the ladies special razors available in the market.
40. In winter season to provide moisture to the skin of hands and legs weekly once massage with fresh cream to get soft skin leave till it dries and then have a bath.
You are well aware that Face is the index of mind. Maximum try to keep always smiling. Should not remember your failures and your worries & sorrows always, if so your face will definitely melted and turn to old age or develop wrinkles. Never hurt anyone, it may automatically reflect on you once a bad day.
41. Every day wash your face at least 3-4 times so that you always feel fresh.
42. First and fore mot thing is to know your skin type & then give the necessary nourishment needed for your skin type.
43. Do not try different skin creams, bleaches, powders; make up items on your face. Stick on to best branded good qualified ones, your trials may effect your facial skin’s condition so be careful about your face.
44. From the beginning of the ages beauty has been given prominence that especially in the case of women. “It is said that Beauty is to Women, Women is to beauty” so those who look beautiful have special preference in this world.
45. Facial skin is so delicate so before trying any thing new on your face go for patch test. Apply a little cream or bleach whatever it may be, under your ear leave for 10 minutes if you do not feel any itching or bring sensation then you can apply it on face. So do take care of your skin.
46. Use branded and good qualified cosmetics, mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks. Do not use too many year’s old products lying n your house even when you purchase new one’s check the expiry dates and generally prefer new stocks.
47. Cleansing, toning, nourishing are the three basic requirements o a good skin-care program. Following are the tips on facial care.
– Used soft circular motions of the finger tips working the cream upwards rather than down wards.
– Massage the cream in to the skin. It will take around 20 minutes to absorb.
– Do not keep the cream on beyond 20 minutes because it would attract dirt and grim and would clog the pores.
- For removing it use a moist cotton to prevent water loss.
- Keep your face towel clean & soft.
Never go to bed without nourishing cream on our face.
48. Skin type Characteristic
Normal skin – No excessive oiliness, even in T-zone (ore head, nose & chin areas) No dryness nor tight. Feeling, smooth texture.
Oily skin 0 Enlarged pores, shiny appearance, black heads and tendency to feel greasy to the touch with in a hour after cleansing.
Dry skin – Thin skin, fine pores, dryness, fine lines, roughness, tight, uncomfortable feeling, and dull appearance.
Combination skin – Oily skin in T-zone (fore head, nose, and chin areas), dry or normal skin in cheek and eye area.
49. Adopt a regular skin care routine during day. Protect your skin from the harsh rays of sun.
50. Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil. This is a good moisturizer for dry skin.
51. Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face. This will make our skin glow.
52. Mix half a cup of honey to bath water for soft and smoothing skin.
53. Follow a regularly nightly regimen of cleaning an moisturizing.
54. Never sleep with makeup. Never use hot water and long showers.
55. Get ample sleep of at least 8 hours. After a good sleep the face will be bright and a fine glow can be seen. Stay happy and optimist, your skin will glow.
56. Chose the quality skin care products according to your skin type.
57. Stay away from junk food and take healthy diet.
58. A face mask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
59. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of cleanser.
60. Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask se on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin.
61. For a soothing body pack, prepare a past of mint leaves and almonds. Mix it with warm water and apply all over the body. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.
62. Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.
63. Thin apple slices rubbed onto only skin will help in controlling oily shine.
64. For supple skin, apply a ripe smashed banana n your face for 20 minutes daily.
65. For fair skin, try this natural bleach. Mix orange peels (Sun dried & Powdered) with milk. Apply this paste for half an hour and was off.
66. Mix half a teaspoon dried curry leaves powder with multani mitti (fuller’s earth) and apply n the face. Wash it after it gets it gets dry.
67. Apply the mixture of tomato juice and honey on the face and neck, wash it after 15 minutes.
68. Grind some rose petals with sandal wood and apply on your face every day during your bath.
69. After 10 minutes wash off. Within a few weeks, your sin will be bright an soft.
70. When you apply makeup on your face please think of your skin, age, brightness of your face and the occasion.
71. Those people who have pimples should have a balanced diet and should not over eat anything in between meals except fruits or fruit juices.
72. Make a face pack of milk top (cream) with half a spoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric & apply to the face leave for half an hour.
73. Take a spoon of orange peel powder, Bengal gram four each 4-5 drops of lemon juice & 4 drops of honey mix well apply to the face leave for half an hour. Pimples marks will diminish day y day.
74. Make a pack of multani mitti lemon juice, rose water mix with milk to form a paste apply to the face for a shiny glow.
75. A pack for normal skin-honey 2 tsp, apricot extract 2 tsp, almond oil ½ tsp lemon juice ½ tsp. Mix all the ingredients apply to the face leave for 15 minutes then wash off. This is a god face pack for firming on the skin.
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The true fact is: Strength is life, weakness is Death. Strength is felicity & Pleasure, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. Be brave to fight with anything, you can. . you can . . you can do miracles. Wake UP and 'S T A R T' from now." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher Asked a Student: "If I saw a man beating a dog and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing there?"
Student: "Brotherly Love",