- This Page Hits:8762
How To Take Video Of A House | SubhaVaastu.com:
When you have at least 6/7 minutes comfortable and leisure time then start reading below guidelines on how to take the video of the property.
Few residents may have doubts about their privacy before sending the videos. Please note that Your privacy is 100% secured and everything is highly confidential. If you have any further doubts then you may contact us through this Contact SubhaVaastu link.
Is Resident's Privacy Protected Here?
100% your privacy is protected. You are dealing with "SubhaVaastu", this website created in the year 2003. Even today I did not have any "single" complaint, I am maintaining such standards here.
Do You Store Our Videos?
I never store any videos sent by residents. I will check the videos online only. For instance, if I download the video, I will immediately delete the video after the consultation. I never even Store them for one minute after the consultation.
Accidentally Our Family Members Visible in the Video, What We Have to Do Now?
As I said earlier, I never store your videos nor share them with anyone, no need to worry when your family members visible in the videos. I am looking your house as per vastu or entire plot vastu, not the family members. My job is observing the vastu features of the property, other than that nothing. Several respected residents shoot the videos with their family members explaining the situation face to face, most of them know how I am serious in protecting their privacy.
Is Our Videos Published in This Website
100% a BIG NO. You are well known that we should not upload/publish the videos in the hosting, it is against to hosting company's terms and conditions. Have you found any video published at my website, "NO". Then RELAX. Protecting your privacy is my topmost priority.
Is Our Videos Published in YouTube?
I hate social media, my youtube channel's last update is 2007, from then onwards, I did not upload my own coverage videos even. Repeating again, I hate social media. The social media steals our time without our knowledge.
Is Our Videos Shared with Anyone?
I came from a reputed and freedom fighter's family, my grandfather jailed for 2 years for the Independence of India. I know how to respect his ambition and how to protect my grandfather's name. It is my duty to protect your privacy. Your videos or photos never shared with anyone nor published on my website. Just FORGET about privacy concerns. It is "MY RESPONSIBILITY".
Requesting You to Read This Page Carefully and Patiently
Respected resident, you already visited the home or you know the house how it is. But I don't know anything. Hence, kindly provide a good informative video. On this page, I mentioned guidelines on how to cover the video and how to send it to me. Please read this page's content carefully.
Let's Check How One Villager in 2007 Organized to Send a Quality Understanding Video
One day I got a call from one villager from Tamilnadu in the year 2007, he explained his house plan is like "this way" and "that way", honestly speaking I did not understand the facts of his land, afterward I requested him to send his house floor plan including one video of his home, which should cover outside and inside.
He is in a village and its in a deep remote area and he doesn't know how to send that video through the internet. His grandson Rajesh (14 years) took the video and later that villager went to one small town, approached one internet center, and sent that video to us.
I stunned by observing that video and appreciated his efforts in capturing the entire information of that video and sending the video including the house floor plans, by observing his pains I provided total free vastu online services. Though he belongs to the village and doesn't know how to take the video and procedures, he patiently listens to us and covers his entire home. I was very happy by observing his video, his explanation in that video is great.
How to Shoot the Video of a property
Your video should cover 360° (360 degrees) view of your entire property. Move the camera slowly don't be fast. Please move the camera slowly. In your video, the entire surroundings should cover including your house/plot and its complete neighborhood information of the property. Please nicely cover the entire property and send it to me.
Step by Step Guidance
- First cover the home outside by standing exactly opposite to the main door. Move the camera/mobile phone very slowly and it should cover 360° view where you stand.
- Try to record your voice in your video.
- For example: If your's is a East facing house then, stand in front of your home and shoot your home first. It means your face is towards West direction.
- (Covering 360° view) Once you covered the main entrance door then move the camera towards North direction and later to East direction and later turn the camera to South and again shoot the West, with this you covered the entire surroundings of the front yard of your home. That means you covered 360°. Good.
- The next step reach the Southeast direction of this home (recording continued, don't click the stop button) and there also cover 360° view coverage and go to the South direction, here also same principle, cover 360° and move to Southwest direction.
- Cover 360° view of Southwest direction and walk towards West and cover 360° and move to Northwest and cover 360° and move to North and cover 360° view and move to Northeast and cover with 360° view.
- Come back to the East direction where you started taking the video and again record 360° view, later enter into the home. Reading the above points may take a long time, but taking video is very simple to cover the entire home. (If you want you can click the stop recording button or you can continue recording). This is the exact method of covering your property.
- The second step is from East direction enter into the home.
- Sometimes it may not be possible to explain with a voice at the outside of the home because of neighbors. I respect and understood your problem.
- If its embarrassing to record a voice video while shooting outside, then record the voice video at inside of the home, voice may assist to know more information. Some residents taking video as parts or bits wise, this could not solve the purpose. Its very tough to understand the partial videos or video clips.
- If there is no open space around the home, then take the 360° of the front yard and then enter into the home. Please cover the surroundings from the top floor window or balcony.
- Start taking the video of the upstairs or upper floor with the same technique. If you are moving the camera fast, then I cannot understand your home vastu.
- Please note that its difficult to understand fast recorded videos.
- Don't take small bit videos, lengthy video is excellent to understand.
- So you may take outside of the home in one video and ground floor into another video and upstairs with another video, when moving to upstairs you should have to start the video from Staircase only, this is most important.
- Some residents just sending the photos for their property evaluation, please note that photos do not substitute for the video. Video is definitely helpful than photos. Understand structural facts from photos is not at all possible.
Landscape Mode Video Shooting is Important
While taking the video, please shoot with landscaping mode only, shown in this image. While taking the video don't turn the camera to portrait mode. Landscape view shooting is helpful.
Portrait View Mode Shooting Never Helps
Don't shoot the property in portrait mode. It won't help us. If you sent the portrait mode video shooting file, I may ask you to cover the property again, to avoid multiple times coverage please shoot the area as per instructions provided here.
For your best understanding, herewith again I am repeating, please shoot the entire property in landscape video shooting mode only. Don't shoot in portrait mode. Some residents turn the camera from portrait to landscape and landscape to portrait mode. It may create a lot of confusion and disturb us. Please co-operate.
How to Record the Video of the Plot
Please stand in the center of the plot and start taking the video from East direction and move to Southeast > South > Southwest > West > Northwest > North > Northeast and finally to East direction i.e., the starting point.
The video should move very slow, it should cover 360° and it is the right procedure. If there is any street focuses to the plot then cover that street focus too, further go the street focus and shoot the plot again.
Following 360° is really helping in understanding the facts of the plot. If possible please explain the directions and surroundings information while recording the video of the plot.
By observing your interest in your property, definitely vastu consultant can develop his interest on your properties if you don't have any interest how can others had interest on your properties?.
How to Send Video File to Us
It is very easy to send to us. Open your google drive, upload your video and send that link to us. Very simple process, you cannot even dream of this simple process, just having a coffee in a Hotel. If you don't know how to send through google drive, then I will provide a WhatsApp number, you can send videos through WhatsApp.
Captivating Vastu Links
Still have doubts, don't hesitate, write one email or click this Contact Us, I will surely address your email at an earliest possible time.
- Which is the best place for Store room?
- What is Panchaboothas or Five Elements?
- 35 step by step guidance in portico vastu?
- How to fix the backyard doors as per vastu?
- Vastu consultant in New Jersey, how to contact them?
- Is windows play any important role in Vaastu Shastra?
- Is there any importance for Bathroom/Toilets in Vastu?
- Can I place the island in Kitchen as per vaasthu shastra?
- Who is Vastu Purusha and What is vastu purusha Mandala?
- Which is the best place for dining room as per Vasthu Shastra?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Be brave, be strong, be bold. Man dies but once. My followers must not be cowards." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Ravindra and Manoj are good friends and daily going walking and one day Ravindra asked, "Manoj do you know any joke with inspiration, he challenged". Manoj said the below joke with superb inspiration.
"An bold head person who have only 12 hairs went to one barber shop".
"Barber in anger asked"
"Shall I count them or cut"
"Old man smile and simply said"
Inspiration is :- Life is to enjoy with whatever YOU HAVE with you.