- This Page Hits:3255
Chile | Santiago | Puerto Varas | Puerto Natales | Castro
Vastu in Chile
Vastu shastra, most ancient traditional dwelling system from India, which is widely used by millions of people.
This Vasthu, people honestly believing and has 100% trust on this ancient science.
In the year 2011 we planned to visit Santiago. Originally our plan is to stay there for one month. We originally like to travel from San Jose city.
Because we heard about Chile people co-operation and kindness. Due to some other hectic busy schedules, we postponed this idea.
Indians population is very less in Chile country. But almost all of them are courteous.
In our general discussion with one top vastu consultant in Mumbai, he said that crime rate is heavy in Chile, we condemn his statement.
In our latest enquiries with our clients, they said that this country is really beautiful, most secured and people are nice. Once after hearing this information, we planned to visit. Anyway we will visit Santiago one day. The day is very near.
When people looking for vastu remedies then most of the residents are doing wrong step that they are looking for the solution through online and doing Vastu corrections themselves with limited knowledge.
They never compromise on vastu master service charges and finally they will happily enjoying their future with peace.
Key Links That One Must Visit
- Looking to find best flat as per vastu, then this link shows a way to reach a good one.
- Try to check this West facing homes vastu guidelines, here is the multiple options how to comeout from the hazardous times.
- When looking to build a home then try once with this Customized Vastu House Plans in Hindi language, you can also get prioritized house floor plans.
- Read this North Facing house vastu in Telugu language, several NRI's had too interest to visit this link, frequently they are approaching this link for their all requirements.
- Would like to know about Plot vastu then this link covers what you are looking for.
- Study South facing house vastu tips through this post, we are glad to inform you that we provided 100's of images with content here and further proud to say that this link is daily updating.
- Are you interested on Vastu shastra Books, then here is the single stop for your search.
- Learn about What is gomukhi sites this page explains well about every site.
- Get complete Northwest homes vastu information through this link. We published 50+ images with concerned articles.
- When looking to buy a house then check this Northeast direction facing house vastu page to know complete about this direction.
- Read this complete information about boundary walls as per vastu this may be surely useful for residents when they like to build homes with boundary walls.
- Worrying about anything like, is Southwest facing homes are bad don't worry, we provided several remedies at this page. Get them without any payment.
- When trying to know about water sump construction as per vastu this post has assorted images with guided content.
- Study step by step on can we plant trees at east direction this page has enormous trees images with multiple guidelines.
- Looking to know about what is East facing as per vastu get total knowledge through this post.
Chile, officially the “Republic of Chile” is a sovereign country in South America that occupies a long narrow strip on the east. Also, the Pacific islands of Juan Fernández, Salas y Gómez, Desventuradas, and Easter Island are Chilean territory.
The country got its independence in the 19th century and saw economic development to some extent.
Today Chile is one of the most advanced and stable countries in South America regarding every term e.g. economy, living standards, literacy, peace, stability, and infrastructure.
Also, Chile is found a member of United Nations (UN) and Union of South American Nations (UNASUR).
Archeological evidence found in the area show that the humans were active in the area from approx. 18,500 years ago and around 10,000 years ago native Americans started to settle in the fertile regions of and coastal areas of modern Chile.
Later, during the times of Inca Empire, the area of most of Chile, Bolivia, Peru, etc. was under the reign of Inca Empire.
But the southern region of Chile was inhabited by the “Mapuche” people and after a number of skirmishes and campaigns, the Spanish still failed to defeat Mapuche.
Chile served as one of the frontier Spanish colonies due to hostile Mapuche and the other Spanish rivals like The United Kingdom and the Dutch. In 1810, the Chilean War of Independence started and the people demanded the Spanish to quit.
The war lasted 11-16 years and finally, the country got its complete independence in 1830.
After the independence number of events occurred like War of the Pacific (1879-1883), Mapuche Resistance, Political turmoil and the 16-year long military coup in (1973-1990).
The geography of Chile features a number of landscapes and diverse features.
The northern part of the country is covered by cold desert which is rich in minerals especially copper while the southern part features lush green valleys, forest, mountains, lakes, and volcanoes.
Most of the population and agricultural activities are concentrated in the central part of the country.
The central area has also historical significance as the first settlements started here.
The northern and southern parts of Chile were incorporated later especially during the Chilean War.
Chile has one of the most stable and high-income economies in South America. One of the most dependent economic sectors is mining.
Other sectors include Business services, personal services, finance, trade, and manufacturing.
Some of the best export items of Chile are wine, lumber, gold, pulp, seafood, grapes, chemicals and copper.
Due to difficult terrain and mountains, agriculture is limited in the country and accounts only for 4.9% of the total GDP (as of 2012).
Some of the common agricultural products are apples, pears, onions, wheat, corn, oats, peaches, garlic, asparagus, beans, etc.
Tourism is one of the fastest growing sectors of Chile and has seen upward trend since last 2-3 decades.
The “Chilean Spanish” is one of the most common and widely spoken languages all over Chile.
Before the Spanish arrival, there were a number of indigenous languages spoken in the region but today they are regarded as minority languages.
Christianity is one of the most dominating religions of the country which is further divided into Roman Catholics and Protestants.
Important Facts About Chile Country
- Country Chile
- Capital City Santiago
- Area: 756,102 km²
- Population: 17.91 million (2016)
- Currency: Chilean peso
- Official languages: Spanish
- Demonym: Chilean
- Government Unitary presidential constitutional republic legislature National Congress
- Religions: Christians 68%, Unaffiliated 25%
- Time Zone: CLT and EAST (UTC-3 and -5)
- Drives on the Right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +56
- Internet TLD .cl
- Chile National Bird Andean condor
- Chile National Flower copihue
- Important Cities: Puerto Varas, Santiago, Puerto Natales, Castro, Ancud, Villarrica, Frutillar
- Famous Rivers Futaleufu River, Baker River, Maipo River, Biobio River, Fuy River Maule River, Mapocho River, Loa River, Pascua River
- Border Countries Argentina, Peru, Bolivia
- Spiritual Places Cathedral of St. Joseph in Antofagasta, Cathedral of St. Mark in Arica, St. John the Baptist Cathedral, Calama, Cathedral of Our Lady of Sorrows in Coyhaique, Cathedral of St. Charles Borromeo in Chillán, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Concepción.
- Tourist Attractions: Torres del Paine National Park, El Tatio, Chiloe Island, Beagle Channel, La Moneda Palace, General Carrera Lake, Strait of Magellan, Petrohue Waterfalls, Plaza de Armas, Lauca National Park, Cajon del Maipo, Pumalin Park, Conguillio National Park, Santiago Metropolitan Park, Fantasilandia
Housing in Chile
Chile is one of the countless fascinating and distinct countries in the world. Having multiple communities, different weather, geographies, and natural hazards, Chile is one of the unique countries in the world. There are certain different types of homes and properties in Chile.
Due to the strong economy of the country, many people coming from abroad also and the demand for housing is increased year after year. New Housing societies are under construction and the rate of the houses depends on the location, type, quality, etc.
Type of Houses in Chile
There is a certain different type of houses in Chile. If you go to the open and rural areas, you will house and cabins. These are the typical type of houses that we found in every countryside in the world.
But obviously, they have some Chilean architectural touch. Similarly, if you move to the city, flats will be more preferable. Their flats vary from 1 to four rooms. In the exchange program, students can choose the flats as they will suit them best.
Furnished vs Unfurnished
If you are a foreigner and want to settle in Chile, then you will an option to get both, i.e. furnished and unfurnished homes. The unfurnished homes will lack basic equipment like furniture, oven, and other daily routine needs.
In contrast, the furnished ones will have all the basic and daily life needs and will be like complete homes. If you are here for a temporary stay, then it will be better to have furnished homes as buying new furniture would be expensive.
Villa Homes in Chile
Due to the requirement of lavish living people, some construction companies already completed Villas construction in Chile. If Villas constructing as per Vastu the residents live with peace.
Finding a New Home
Finding a new home for outsiders could be difficult due to the language barrier. It will be best if you ask any of your friends that are also residing in the country. Moreover, certain agencies help you out in buying new homes. There are also constant ads of different properties on TV, newspapers, etc.
Buying Homes in Chile Country
The government allows both, the citizens and foreigners to buy homes in Chile. The prices of these depend on the size, furniture, location, etc. similarly to renting, you can also buy the house via a property dealer or agency in the country.
On the other hand, if you go for rent, mostly you have to pay a rent of one month in advance. The utility bill like gas, electricity, internet are not included in the monthly rent.
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"The true fact is: Strength is life, weakness is Death. Strength is felicity & Pleasure, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. Be brave to fight with anything, you can. . you can . . you can do miracles. Wake UP and 'S T A R T' from now." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher Asked a Student: "If I saw a man beating a dog and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing there?"
Student: "Brotherly Love",