- This Page Hits:3125
Gabon | Libreville | Oyem
Vastu In Gabon
Gabon is a African country. It has very less Indian population. The number of Indian residents may be below 200. They may wish to check best vastu shastra websites. We, SubhaVaastu.com wish to promulgate an Indian traditional ancient science to the whole world and it is serving since 1992.
29 Vastu Tips & Guidelines For Gabon Country
- When residents trying to search for House facing towards Northeast then this link helps them to understand more on this subject and they can easily pick a right choice as per their requirement.
- Are you only interested in east facing house and looking to buy it when it is available in the market and here is several tips to know about this section. Don't be fast in picking the wrong property. Be wise and be safe.
- Trying to buy South homes, then study some hints from South facing home vastu page, it has ample narration on each chapter in this direction. Don't hesitate to contact your nearest expert if you have any doubts, unnecessarily don't select wrong bits.
- No need to worry on buying west homes, here is step by step guidelines for west facing house vastu. This page is regularly updated with recent developments in different countries and already uploaded several images here, if you have any bad incidences in your life, let's share with us, we will surely analyse them and guide you further.
- What are all north facing house benefits, there is a huge misconception in this society about all this direction homes are fantastic, but this is not true, when you came across some experiences then you will change your idea on this directional properties.
- Get north facing house plan as per vastu this link will surely provided with more than 100 plans, we are working on, at any time this link will be developed with many more benefits.
- Trying to buy SW facing, then here is tips of south west facing house, don't miss to visit this page, it has A to Z narration. Daily more than 1000+ visitors step into this page and reading article with patience. Thanks to all.
- Get tons of Vastu shastra tips from SubhaVaastu site. Please note that, we are collecting many experiences of the residents from different parts of this world and updating our website with their experiences.
- Download complete free East homes from east facing house plan link. We have already prepared 250 house floor plans and at any time we are uploading the same at this page.
- How this NW homes acting with residents, see this north west facing house weblink to understand comprehensive content on this subject. Without having bright knowledge some residents fall into hell. Caution to be taken in this regard.
- Need to know vastu tips for home in Hindi pdf, then here is the link. Are you from North India, can you please provide us your experience with this page. We are always looking forward to know best possible learning wisdom through the righteous channel.
- What are all vastu dosh in our place. Intelligent people will be calm when things are not good, but unorganized people will be panic when things were not good. Elderly advise is we should be strong when things are either good or bad.
- Trying to get Indian house plans south facing, then get them on free of cost through this page, let us know what is your exact requirement, we are sure, we will meet them successfully, one may contact through the contact us page provided at bottom at this link.
- Looking for vastu tips for bedroom, check almost lot of tips through this channel, each and every part of this room is clearly explained and we are proud to state that already 250000 visitors collected many tips through this post.
- Curious about best facing house, we understand your needs, get complete logical information through this argument page, once you come across this page, you never have any more doubts in the future.
- Are you hungry, why not try to visit vastu tips for kitchen page to know how to maintain hungry killer kitchen.
- What facing your door is, check this vastu door facing page to know what is what about doors.
- Visit for Telugu vastu house plans, uploaded many floor plans. Download free of cost.
- Do you know about vastu directions, if not, then read matter through this page.
- Are you interested on shades, then see this vastu colours page, you will be excited.
- Where is your office and are you interested to know the positions of vastu for office desk, then find a good place to sit.
- Which shop you are maintaining right now, do you like to know about vastu for shop, having articles with almost 50 images in one link. Enjoy this lucky move.
- Many residents like to plant trees, for them this vastu tree link will definitely assist them where to plant trees in their home.
- At present where is your toilet, if you are interested then read vastu for toilet information from this page.
- Dream homes may not be easier for some residents and compromising to buy only flat, for them we prepared this vastu shastra for flat data. Chill with content.
- This link may help your doctors, visit vastu for Hospital page, are you recently, facing any challenges from your hospital, why not try to get a vastu evaluation of your property, anyway, we published much more quality content with images in this page. Get them without any conditions and read several doctors recommendations on health tips too.
- What is vastu chart and what is the importance of it.
- How many types of staircase and looking for vastu for staircase info, then this link will help you to understand more on this.
- Planning to set up a factory and searching for vastu consultancy then reach this vastu for factory web page for all-inclusive knowledge.
- When someone of your loved one's settled here and looking for Vastu homes in Sydney, then this is the right place to stop your search. This page is updated with the current position and current situation.
Important Information About Gabon
- Country Gabon
- Capital City Libreville
- Area: 267,667 km²
- Population: 2.025 million (2017)
- Currency: CFA franc & Central African CFA franc
- Official languages: French
- Demonym: Gabonese & Gabonaise
- Legislature Parliament Government Unitary dominant-party presidential republic
- Religions: Christianity, Islam, others
- Time Zone: UTC+1 (WAT)
- Drives on the Right
- Dialing / Calling Code: +241
- Internet TLD .ga
- Important Cities: Libreville, Port-Gentil, Franceville, Oyem, Moanda, Mouila, Lambaréné, Tchibanga, Koulamoutou, Makokou
- Famous Rivers Ogooue River, Komo River, Ivindo River, Nyanga River, Mpassa River, Campo River, Sebe River, Lekoni River, Mbeya River, Ikoy River, Lolo River, Aina River, Muni River
- Border Countries Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, The Republic of the Congo
- Spiritual Places Notre Dame de Lourdes, Assemblees De Dieu Du gabon, Church of the St, Michael Nkembo, Church of the Christian Alliance of Gabon, Mosque Hassabe II, Mosquee de Batavia, Mosquee d'Okala, Mosque de SOTEGA, Mosquee du CHU
- Tourist Attractions: Akanda National Park, Lope National Park, Tsam Tsam, Chutes de Poubara, Minkebe National Park
Gabon Desktop Wallpaper
Gabon Mobile Wallpaper
Gabon Country Information
Gabon, precisely the “Gabonese Republic” is an independent country located on the Western part of Central Africa. The country has unique traditions and is rich in culture, historical heritage and ethics.
Although the economic sector is not much developed, the country has abundant oil resources and has attracted foreign investments which helped Gabon to become one of the most stable and prosperous countries in the Region.
Gabon is a member of the United Nations (UN), IMF and the World Bank. The ancient history of the area is not well known.
One of the earliest humans that lived in modern Gabon were “Pygmy People”. As the time passed, these people were replaced by “Bantu people” that migrated from the Northern regions of Africa.
The area first came in contact with European in the 15th century by Portuguese traders. Also, the area was an important slave supplying region from where the slaves were captured, traded and exported towards Europe and the “Americas”.
During the “Scramble of Africa” the area came under the occupation of France by the end of 19th century. It was not until 1960 when all of the French territories in Africa got independence including Gabon.
After the independence, the country didn’t saw stability and faced political turmoil, military coups and constant failure of governments.
The almost entire coverage area of Gabon features deep and dense rainforests. Also, the country has done numerous efforts to preserve these forests in the shape of National Parks.
There are over 13 National parks in the country. In terms of climate, the country has a warm tropical climate due to the locality of Ocean westwards.
Gabon is also rich in natural resources including oil, gold, uranium, iron, and manganese.
The economy of Gabon is dependent on oil exports only and the country is mainly dependent on it. But it is estimated that Gabon’s oil will be finished in 2025. Government is developing a new strategy to lift dependency on oil.
In addition to oil there also other numerous minerals found in the country. Foreign investments have also helped the country’s economy to some extent.
French is the official language of the country with deep roots in colonial times. Almost 80% of the total population can understand and speak French.
French is also used as lingua franca all over the country. “Fang” is termed as mother language of the country and is spoken by 31% of the total population.
Christianity is the predominant religion of Gabon accounting or approx. 78% of the total population followed by Protestants which account for 13.7% and Muslims that made up 6.4% of the total population. (according to 2012 census).
Christianity was brought to the region by European (Christian) missionaries before and during colonial times. Also, the constitution of the country offers freedom of religion to its individuals and the country has a positive history in terms of religious peace.
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Be brave, be strong, be bold. Man dies but once. My followers must not be cowards." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Ravindra and Manoj are good friends and daily going walking and one day Ravindra asked, "Manoj do you know any joke with inspiration, he challenged". Manoj said the below joke with superb inspiration.
"An bold head person who have only 12 hairs went to one barber shop".
"Barber in anger asked"
"Shall I count them or cut"
"Old man smile and simply said"
Inspiration is :- Life is to enjoy with whatever YOU HAVE with you.