- This Page Hits:250632
Free Telugu | Kannada | English | Hindi | Tamil Vastu Calendar | SubhaVaastu.com:
Here you may find two options in Vastu calendar. One is good days which we can start new house construction work, new property purchases, Gruha Pravesha Muhurthas, plot/flat/ apartment / vacant land/factory/industry / agricultural land purchases, house warming ceremony etc. Sankustapana, Muhurat (Muhurthas, Trading etc) These Muhurthas/Moorath/Murath are particularly selected for Indian time zone only.
We are also planning to provide Muhurthas for USA residents (NRI's - United States of America). Based on the requests of other country people, we will arrange calendars to their time zones.
For example: If we get more requests from London then we will prepare Muhurath calendar for UK (United Kingdom) residents. (This matter from SubhaVaastu). Requests should cross at least 500 in number. Now we received nearly 458 requests from USA residents.
If it fulfills 500 in a number of requests, then you will find USA Muhurtha dates in this link. We have to pay for astrologers. But you are getting free information from us. Very tough to maintain this website without income, but still we are doing services to society.
This vastu shastra website attracts lacs of visitors and now it stands a unique vastu website in the hearts of kind visitors. This is the main reason several visitors have given a link to our website in their blogs and in their respective websites.
So many experts in different fields have rendered their services to this website. Many distinguished visitors had recommended this website to their friends and sent this Vasthu Shastra website link to their contact lists from Invite friends link.
Thanks a lot to each and everyone who stands behind the success of this website. Now, look out Indian Vastu Muhurthas. These dates are good for Gruha Pravesha, Vivaha, New plots buying, Sankustapana, Registrations, Property agreements, starting the new businesses.
Shortly we are going to update this link with the latest information up to March 2017
Rahukala (Rahukalam) Timings (Rahu Timings in a Week)
- Sunday 04:30 pm to 6: 00 pm
- Monday 07:30 am to 09:00 am
- Tuesday 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm to 01:30 pm
- Thursday 01:30 pm to 03:00 pm
- Friday 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Saturday 09:00 am to 10:30 am
The 2017 Year Vastu Good Dates Calendar for Gruhapravesh or for other auspicious occasions. These Muhuraths are for Indian Land, you may add the difference time if you are in other country for House Warming. For example: if you are in USA, NJ then adds the different timings for your Gruhapravesh.
- : May 2017 to March 2018 : -
- 05Th May 2017 Friday Dasami Makha Meena Lagna 03:00 a.m to 04:30 a.m
- 06th May Saturday Ekadasi Pubba Meena Lagna
03:00 a.m to 04:30 a.m
- 07th May Sunday Dwadasi Uttaraphalguni Meena Lagna 03:00 a.m to 04:30 a.m
- 10th May Wednesday Pournami Swathi Mithuna Lagnam 07:44 a.m to 09:50 a.m (As per Astrologers, once in 60 years this Muhurath came.)
- 12th May Friday Vidiya Anuradha Meena Lagna 02:45 a.m to 04:15 a.m and 07:38 a.m to 09:44 a.m Mithuna Lagna
- 13th May Saturday Vidiya Jesta Meena Lagna 02:45 a.m to 04:15 a.m and 07:38 a.m to 09:44 a.m Mithuna Lagna
- 14th May Sunday Thadhiya Moola Meena Lagna 02:45 a.m to 04:15 a.m and 07:38 a.m to 09:44 a.m Mithuna Lagna
- 17th May Wednesday Shrasti Sravana Meena and Mesha Lagna 02:20 a.m to 05:32 a.m
- 18th May Thursday Sapthami Dhanista Meena and Mesha Lagna 02:20 a.m to 05:32 a.m
- 21st May Sunday Dasami PoorvaBhadra Auspicious Day - Hanumath Jayanthi 07 to 09 a.m Mithuna lagna
- 27th May Saturday Vidiya Mrigasira Meena Lagna 01:41 a.m to 03:17 a.m
- 8th June Sunday Thadhiya Arudra Meena Lagna 01:41 a.m to 03:17 a.m
- 30th July Sunday Sapthami Chittha Mithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 2nd August Wednesday Dasami Anuradha Mithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 3rd August Thursday Ekadasi Jesta Mithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 4th August Friday Dwadasi Moola (Vara Mahalakshmi Vratham) Mithuna Lagna 02:51 a.m to 04:54 a.m and 09:18 a.m to 11:24 a.m Kanya lagna
- 05th August Saturday Shni Trayodasi Poorvashada (Visesha Shani dosha pooja for good life)
- 09th August Wednesday Vidiya SathaBisha Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 10th August Thursday Thadiya SathaBisha Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 11th August Friday Bahula Chavithi PoorvaBhadra Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 12th August Saturday Panchami UttaraBhadra Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 13th August Sunday Shrasti Aswini Mithuna Lagna 02:12 a.m to 04:18 a.m and 08:42 a.m to 10:48 a.m Kanya Lagna
- 17th August Thursday Dasami Mrigasira Simha And Kanya Lagna 05:57 to 10:15 a.m
- 18th August Friday Ekadasi Arudhra Simha And Kanya Lagna 05:57 to 10:15 a.m
- 19th August Saturday Dwadasi Punarvasu Simha And Kanya Lagna 05:57 to 10:15 a.m
- 01st October Sunday Ekadasi Sravana Tula Lagna 07:17 a.m to 09:23 a.m
- 06th October Friday Bahula Padyami Revathi Tula Lagna 07:17 a.m to 09:23 a.m
- 07th October Saturday Vidhiya Aswini Tula Lagna 07:17 a.m to 09:23 a.m
- 23rd November Thursday Panchami Uttarashada Tula Lagna 04:01 a.m to 06:01 a.m
- 25th November Saturday Sapthami Sravana Tula Lagna 04:01 a.m to 06:01 a.m
- 29th November Wednesday Ekadasi UttaraBhadra Tula Lagna 04:01 a.m to 06:01 a.m
- 17th February 2018 Saturday Vidiya SathaBisha Meena Lagna 08:12 a.m to 08:59 a.m
- 18th February 2018 Sunday Thadiya PoorvaBhadra Meena Lagna 08:12 a.m to 09:44 a.m
- 25th February 2018 Sunday Dasami Mrigasira Meena Lagna 07:38 a.m to 09:14 a.m
- 03rd March Saturday Bahula Vidiya Uttara Phalguni Meena Lagna 07:13 a.m to 08:49 a.m
- 04th March Sunday Thadiya Hastha Meena Lagna 07:13 a.m to 08:49 a.m
- 08th March Thursday Sapthami Anuradha Meena Lagna 06:52 a.m to 08.28 a.m
In the above chart, we have provided auspicious dates up to December 2015. Later we will provide another calendar month/months auspicious dates for opening ceremonies, House warming, Sankustapana Karyakrama, New purchases, Plot buying, registrations, agreements, etc.
Second option is we are providing calendar vastu matter, which is useful only for printing presses for yearly calendars. If you are a publisher then download these calendars for free of cost and publish this matter at calendar back side or print where you wish. You can easily download these files and take printouts, publish at back side of your Vaastu calendars.
All the below calendar matter is the Telugu language, if you require in your language, then we require some time to prepare. Provide us atleast one month.
Have any doubts on vastu calendars, then Contact SubhaVaastu. Shortly we are introducing more languages calendar matter, at first for trial basis we have released only Telugu language calendar matter. If you are facing any problem in downloading or problems in fonts., Contact SubhaVaastu. Planning to prepare in Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, English languages.
This below matter is only for Telugu people, particularly for printing press owners, this below links are not useful for general visitors or the general public.
First please READ this . . . . TELUGU NOTE
Download these Sample Telugu Vaasthu Calendar Back Side Matter Files
If any printing press owner requires to publish our vastu matter at calendar backside, then we will provide the page maker files with free of cost. No payment for these services. But we require authentication of the printing press. Only after confirmation with our agents then only we will serve the original page maker files without payments.
Know something about Vastu Shastra Directions:
Is North facing house good in India, some asking about is North facing homes are good in India, or USA, before that we should now some information on vastu and directions. Except in Greenland country we have clients in almost all over the world. If vastu of that North is good, then every thing will become good, otherwise, residents has to face challenges.
South facing home benefits, trying to know some benefits of South facing home, then read content in this link.
Vastu for Northeast homes, many run to buy the NE facing homes, is their understanding and calculation is correct to buy the NE homes. Before buying the NE homes, just step in to this link.
East facing home benefits, many residents like to know about benefits of east facing house, this link explains what are they.
North west facing house vastu remedy, how to determine things in Northwest facing home, check this link to know about more info on NW.
West facing house vastu problems, what all west facing problems, read this West link.
Southeast facing flat, can SE facing apartment flat is suitable to all residents, read article on SE.
South west entrance vastu shastra, some residents like to improve knowledge on SW entrance, this link has concerned information.
- How to find the directions of my house?
- Is there any count for steps in staircase?
- Factory vastu, how to get good vaasthu factory info?
- Where can I plan septic tank as per vastu in my home?
- How to know about Plot is skewed plot or regular plot?
- Is there any importance of Bathroom/Toilets in Vaastu?
- Which is the best place for my car as per vaastushastra?
- Overhead water tank vastu, how to arrange it as per vastu?
- What are the best places for swimming pool as per vastu shastra?
- I would like to fit one door for my backyard, any specifications to it?
- How many doors should we require in our home as per Vaastu Shastra?
- How to fix the Western Commode in our toilet as per vasthu shastra rules?
- My children are dull in education, is Vasthu helps to improve their studies?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, you will be weak. If you think yourselves STRONG, you will be STRONG." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. Normal minds talk about occassions. Narrow minded gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are"?
Joke Of the Day
Teacher & Student in School
"The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present."
"The student: I walk. You walk . . . ."
"The Teacher interrupts him: Quicker please."
"The student: I run. You run . . ."