- This Page Hits:110897
Gruhalakshmi Entering Into Home | Maha Lakshmi Photo | Dhanalakshmi Wallpaper
We are trying our level best to improve residents financial positions including with luck. This is one of our attempts. One may download Maa Gruhalakshmi photo from our vastu shastra website. If residents particularly require only Lakshmi wallpapers or GruhaLakshmi wallpapers then download from this Gruhalakshmi link. Here is an example of how to mount the photo in our home.
Now we are looking Maa Gruhalakshmi entering the house (photo taken from INSIDE the house). Maa Lakshmi (Luck) is entering our home. This photo is for your best understanding purpose.
Now download Maa Gruhalakshmi photo, shortly we are uploading many other images of GruhaLaskhmi photos in the wallpapers website.
Download any Gruhalakshmi photo below. Huge collection is also available Gruhalakshmi.
We all need money to live, here is some tips available at this link Vastu for Money. 92000 visitors already visited this link and got ideas, how to improve their financial status. If a resident has good leisure time then step into this post.
Important Links to Visit
- 1. If you are looking for information about the Entrance of House as Per Vastu, then here is the link that describes best possible entrances.
- 2. Creating a master bedroom as per vastu brings prosperity and abundance in the house. Visit the link to learn more about vastu for master bedroom.
- 3. The house architecture styles have evolved over time, but the vastu principles are timeless. If you are wondering about how should be the vastu of the house click here.
- 4. Cars are not just a status symbol, but also offer an emotional connection. The car parking vastu fosters the wellbeing of your car. Visit this link to learn about Car parking vastu.
- 5. The dining room serves as a gathering spot, where the families relish their food. A good dining room vastu improves the bonding of the family and prosperity. Learn more about it from here.
- 6. Having a garage in northeast is inauspicious as per Vaastu. Read this article for garage in north east vastu remedy/.
- 7. Food affects our mood. The kitchen vastu ensures that the positive vibes are spread in the food and magnifies the positivity. Read this article to learn more.
- 8. If you want insights about vastu interior for living room check out this post.
- 9. The direction of the house highly affects the vastu. If you are looking for what facing house is the best as per vastu check out this article
- 10. Elders often recommend north east direction for pooja room. To understand more about the same check this post onpooja room vastu for north east facing house.
- 11. Staircases should not be placed in the northeast corner. For information about vastu for circular stairs check out this article.
- 12. is vastu shastra real or a myth? This article clarifies it all, check it now.
- 13. Godowns in the west direction are dangerous, they can ruin the life of residents. To learn about best practices of vastu for basement godown visit this link.
- 14. What are best techniques in terms of East facing house vastu, here one may go to reach the brief summary of East homes.
- 15. What are do's and don'ts of West facing house vastu, this page has multiple choice of ideas.
- 16. Get step by step guidance from North Facing House Vastu link, one may surprise by seeing the content of this article.
- 17. Regarding South facing house vastu, care should be taken in all ways. Inhabitants should not neglect in any direction including main entrance door.
- 18. Looking to buy NE homes, then read the beneficial points of Northeast facing house vastu page. Step into the image oriented content.
- 19. What are advantages and disadvantages of Southeast facing house vastu, this link provided with collective ideas published with residents experiences.
- 20. When searching homes, in case if a resident conditionally need to buy only the SW home, then check this good and bad effects of Southwest facing house vastu. Don't miss to read Hyderabad resident experience.
- 21. Let now 28 simple ways about Northwest Facing House Vastu remedies. Eye catch images published with content.
Gruhalakshmi Entering Into Home Images
Below is another image, which is very closure focus on Maaji and many backgrounds were changed. Goddess Maa bless you with good wealth (multiply Wealth with vastu help) and health (improving Health with vastu techniques). Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu.
Another Maa Ji Photo:
Download Another Maaji photo :
Download Gruhalakshmi Maa ji Photo :
Download Another Laxmi Maa ji photo :
Download Another Lakshmi Maaji Photo :
Little changes done to the below images. Gold coins dropped from right hand of Maa Lakshmi Devi, few residents asked us to publish below images.
Dear Sir, I was told that it is even more auspicious if we have Gruhalakshmi's photo with her right hand showing the floor or her feet with coins flowing; and her left hand with Kudam or golden pot as she enters into the house. Kindly consider this or pls upload a photo like that if you find it somewhere. Many thanks - Gayathri - Chennai - Tamilnadu - India.
Gajalakshmi Photo on Main Door
Maa Gruhalaxmi Wall Photo
Vastu Grihalakshmi Photo Direction
Vastu Lakshmi Photos
Maa Gruhalakshmi Enter into Gruhalaya Wall Photo
Lakshmi Photos Vastu Direction
Do you require small size Gruhalakshmi Maa ji photos, then download below images.
Raksha Bandhan, it means ‘bond of protection’ in Hindi and with the same theme, it celebrates relationship between brothers and sisters. It is celebrated on the full moon day during ‘Shravan’ month as per Hindu calendar.
The festival is marked by the tying of a Rakhi or holy thread by the sister on the wrist of her brother.
The elder brother in return offers a gift to his sister and vows to look after her same while an elder sister returns an offer to her younger brother. Also, Brother and Sister traditionally feed each other sweets.
This event is more about Brother and Sister Love & affection and commitment to care for each other a family get-to-gather occasion. On this day, sisters pray for the long life of their brothers and ask God to bless them with His blessings. Brothers, in turn, give the best gifts and promise to care and help them life long.
The Rakhi event importance also reflects in the Mahabharata epic, another great saga pertaining to the legend of Rakhi is the evergreen story of Lord Krishna and Draupadi. It is generally assumed that the original ritual of Rakhi began with Draupadi and Krishna during the epic war.
This story is a reflection of the pure bond between a brother and a sister. The thread of Rakhi and the story of Krishna and Draupadi tell us about the element of faith and emotional security amongst siblings.
According to the legend, Krishna loved Draupadi so much, that he called her 'Sakhi'. Draupadi too had a lot of faith in Krishna. She prayed to him with utmost devotion.
During the Gruh Pravesh ceremony at Indraprastha, Lord Krishna threw a celestial weapon at Shishupala, in order to punish him for numerous sins. During the act of hurling the Sudarshan Charka from his index finger, Krishna hurt himself. On seeing blood drops, Draupadi immediately rushed to protect her Lord. She tore off a piece from her sari and wrapped it around his finger, stopping the bleeding.
Krishna was touched by her gesture of devotion and pure love. He asked her what she would like in return of this favor. Draupadi, like a true sister, just asked for the Lord's holy presence in her life forever.
From that moment onwards, Lord Krishna has been with Draupadi like a shadow protecting her from every small and big trouble. When the Kauravas tried to dishonor Draupadi through “Cheer Haran” (removing her sari) in a hall of people, she prayed to Lord Krishna continuously. The Lord took care of her honor and punished the sinners during the battle of Mahabharata. This story holds a very special position in the Hindu household owing to Mahabharata.
- Looking for shops vastu information?
- What is the procedure to close the wells?
- Where can I get good info on vastu in USA?
- Is vastu shastra helps to clear my all debts?
- Is vastu helps to overcome failures in our life?
- Is vastu shastra helps to stop heavy expenditure?
- Can a deity room be provided towards Northeast?
- How to protect our girls from hooligans with vastu?
- Where can I get reviews on SubhaVaastu.com website?
- I am always suffering with mental tensions, how to solve through vastu?
Vastu Testimonials Delivered By Respected Residents
Dear Suresh, I am pleased to inform you that like the way you provided consultation for my home and explained to me all the changes required inside and outside home. I really appreciate the diagrams that you prepared for my home with pictures and arrows showing the changes need to be done. Above all, you explained very well the reasons behind changes you recommended for my home with great clarity and sense of humor. No doubt in my mind, you are the best Vastu expert, I really appreciate your dedication by building and maintaining a very informative website that is helping thousands of people across the globe. Also, I sensed when I talk to you and when I was dealing with you, you follow honesty and integrity and you have a sincere desire to help others - Kotesware Rao - Dallas - USA
We are tech professionals and working in USA. After a year long search we brought the house. After buying the house I started looking for consultant who can help me evaluating the house. I came across Subhavaastu website which has lot of information. I contacted Mr.Suresh and requested him to help with our house vastu. It has been an incredible delight working with him.. He is very detailed oriented person and never compromises with his work. I am typically not interested to deliver the reviews. But after working with Mr. Suresh I decided to share my experience. Mr. Suresh has great expertise in providing vastu consultation to USA property. He is always available through email and phone l to answer questions. I am writing this review hoping it will help other people like me who lives in abroad. Please take advise before buying the house. I highly recommend Mr. Suresh as he has great experience with structure of USA properties and also he provides genuine consultation. I really appreciate Mr. Suresh's help in evaluating our house - Padma - Boston - USA
"I contacted Sureshji to consult on our current home. He was spot on in identifying vastu dosha in regards to the problems we were having. He suggested remedies but we are still looking for a new house. Since then I have been in touch with him for finding a right home for us. He is very sincere and truly wishes better lives for everyone. He doesn’t compromise with quality and is always responsive to queries. He recommends solutions as per location as vaastu rules differ for each country. He is greatly contributing to the society with his knowledge of Vaastu Shastra and dedication towards his work. Keep up the good work Sureshji and wish you success and happiness!" - Megha - Virginia - USA
I have consulted Suresh Garu during December 2014 during the process of buying a house in Texas, USA. I have occupied the house for one year now, and feel like dropping a review regarding my experience during the entire process. I am very much satisfied with the kind of service I received from him. He is very knowledgeable and I was often stunned by his detailed analysis during the course of my interaction with him. He was very much accessible over phone (perhaps more than 10 times for one house plan!) and the price is very much reasonable especially compared with the cost of the house. I noticed his burning desire to help me in making informed decisions on certain things. I have seen some people pretending to know this subject and misguiding those who come for help by saying only what we want to hear. SubhaVaastu is definitely not that one. Finally, I am strong believer of leaving certain things to experts in those subjects. I have been in US for more than 13 years and have seen people doing their own corrections (by reading website articles) trying to save few dollars. Please don’t do that. You would end up in causing more damage. I highly recommend you to engage SubhaVaastu in your next project - Satish - Dallas - TX - USA
"Be brave, be strong, be bold. Man dies but once. My followers must not be cowards." - "Swami Vivekananda"
“Great Personalities speak about thoughts. 'Average Person' talk about occassions. 'Narrow Minded' gossip about others.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt . . . Let you question yourself, "Who You Are, either 'Great Personality', 'Average Person' or 'Narrow Minded' ?
Joke Of the Day
Ravindra and Manoj are good friends and daily going walking and one day Ravindra asked, "Manoj do you know any joke with inspiration, he challenged". Manoj said the below joke with superb inspiration.
"An bold head person who have only 12 hairs went to one barber shop".
"Barber in anger asked"
"Shall I count them or cut"
"Old man smile and simply said"
Inspiration is :- Life is to enjoy with whatever YOU HAVE with you.